1, 2, 3, 4, 511
Nueva Version:

v 0.7
# Fixed a dynarec bug involving flags generating functions in
contiguous conditional blocks. Fixes music in Super Mario
Advance 2-4.
# Fixed a dynarec bug where Thumb mov imm instructions wouldn't
set flags. Fixes Zelda: Minish Cap, Megaman Battle Network,
probably others. Comes at a slight speed cost.
# Fixed a MIPS dynarec bug where some delay slots might not
get filled rarely, causing chaos. Don't know if it improves
any games.
# Improved self-modifying code detection. Makes Golden Sun,
Golden Sun 2, and Madden 2007 sorta work but excrutiatingly
slowly. Looking for a game-specific workaround for this - if you
want to play these games you'll have to wait for now
# Fixed a bug causing the interrupt disable flag to go down
when SWIs are entered, causing crashes/resets. Fixes
Super Mario Advance 2-4.
# Fixed menu crashing when strings with certain characters are
printed (for instance going to the menu after loading the
BIOS)
# Accidentally forgot to render win0 + win1 + objwin when all
active at the same time, many weeks ago. Added that, should fix
some parts in games that had frozen screens.
# Fixed some issues with gpsp.cfg needing to be present and
corrupting, hopefully. At the very least sanity checks are
performed on the config file.
# Made it so assigning the frameskip button to something besides
triangle actually worked as expected.
# Fixed ability to restart current game if nothing is loaded
(ie, crash)
# Added interrupt on cpsr modification support to the dynarec
(fixes backgrounds in Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance)
# Added open addressing for ldm/stm instructions (fixes
Super Mario Advance 3)
# Improved cycle accuracy a little. Don't know of anything this
fixes, but games with idle loops will run a little better w/o
idle loop elimination (but should still be added when possible)
# Fixed some bugs causing sound to play sometimes when it shouldn't.
@ Added dead flag elimination for Thumb code. May possibly have
noticeable performance increases (Thumb emited coded size can
have a reduction of 20% or more)
@ Added code generation for divide SWI. May have a small speed
increase in some games.
+ Added analog nub support (special thanks to psp298 for the
code)
+ Added fractional frameskip. Go below 0 to get them. A frameskip
of 1/2 for instance means render 2 out of every 3 frames, 2/3
means render 3 out of every 4 frames, etc. Possibly useful for
games that are not quite fast enough at fs0 but fullspeed at
fs1...

Descarga: (Gracias a gelon) http://www.sendspace.com/file/eeq61u

v 0.6
v0.6 - (still beta quality, look out for new bugs)
NOTE: Please include gpsp.cfg with EBOOT.PBP, this shouldn't be necessary but I think it is right now.
# Fixed a nasty bug that shouldn't have made it into the initial release; a lot of games that TECM.. erm.. crash won't anymore. NOTE: This doesn't mean that no game will ever crash, freeze,
otherwise not work.
# Fixed some crashes in the GUI and the ability to "go up" past ms0:/PSP. Made the "go up" button square like it was supposed to be (instead of cross).
+ There's now a menu that you can access, by default press right while holding down triangle for the frameskip bar.
+ Menu option: resize screen aspect ratio, the default is now "scaled 3:2" which makes it look more like a normal GBA. You can use "fullscreen" (what it was like before) or "unscaled 3:2"
(tiny but pixel for pixel like a GBA)
+ Menu option: You can now load new games while the current one is running.
+ Menu option: You can now restart the currently running game.
+ Menu option: Frameskip variation - this defaults to "uniform" whereas it defaulted to "random" last release. Basically, turn it on random if you find that frameskip causes flickering animations to make things disappear. Other than that it will generally look better on uniform.
+ GUI and file loading now have "auto repeat" on the buttons so they're not such a pain to navigate.
+ Menu option: Added support for 128KB flash ROM, some games require it (Pokemon Firered/Leaf Green, Super Mario Advance 4), turn it on before running the game to make sure it works. NOTE: There are some versions of these ROMs that have been hacked to get around their 128KB flash, and may not even work properly at all. Look out for them, these games should save 128KB save files after you set the setting to it, IF they use 128KB flash.
+ Menu option: Added ability to make the .sav files only update when you exit the emulator, use with extreme caution (in other words, it's not a good idea to use something like this in beta quality software if you care about your saves). Does NOT update if you exit through the home button, don't use the home button if you can help it.
+ Zip support thanks to SiberianSTAR. It will load the first file with the extension .gba or .bin that it finds.
+ Menu options are saved to gpsp.cfg. Note that it does not save frameskip options or flash ROM options because these are very per game particular.
+ The emulator will now try to save backup files to somethingmore matching the backup size than a fixed 64KB. @ Loading ROMs and the auto save of the .sav files is MUCH faster now. Thanks for the heads up on how to improve this from pollux!
@ While coding for the screen resize code I found that SDL just wasn't cutting it and had to code for the GU myself. Turns out the new code is faster (but because it is render code anyimprovement will be diminished to nothing as frameskip is increased). Special thanks to Zx-81 for the tips on this one
and for his GU code in the PSPVBA source as an example.
@ Added some games to game_config.txt. Note that not all versions of these ROMs will work with these options, try to use the USA version if possible.

Just a note, be SURE to include the included gpsp.cfg with the EBOOT or things might get messed up. It shouldn't need it but I guess it does for now.

Descarga: (Gracias a gelon) http://www.sendspace.com/file/hyhmsx

Imagen

v 0.5
gameplaySP (gpSP for short) is a GBA emulator written completely from scratch. It is still pretty young (only having started a 3 months ago)
and thus rather immature, but it does a decent job of playing a number of games. It is currently very minimalistic, in the sourcecode, presentation, and features. Its number one focus is to deliver a GBA
gaming experience in the most playable way that PSP can manage, with frills being secondary.

Having said that, optimization was the important way in achieving this goal, with overall compatability being a near second. Because of this
some games may not run at the favor of running more games significantly better. Of course, the compatability will improve with time.

Many games will run at their best out of the box, but some games will run very slowly unless idle loops are taken care of. There is a supplied
ROM database, game_config.txt, that gives idle loop targets and other settings that may help a game to run better (or at all) on a per-game basis. Currently (as of the first release) only a very small number of
games are entered. This number should improve dramatically over time.

gpSP currently requires an authentic GBA BIOS image file to run. It will make no effort to run without one present; this file is 16kb and should
be called gba_bios.bin and present in the same location as the EBOOT.PBP file. Please do not ask me where to obtain this, you'll have to look
online or grab it from a GBA. Note that it is not legal to have this file unless you own a GBA, and even then it's rather gray area.

-- Features --

gpSP mostly emulates the core Gameboy Advance system. As of right now it does not emulate any special hardware present on various GBA cartridges.

What it emulates:

GBA CPU: All ARM7TDMI ARM and Thumb mode opcodes except block memory w/ s-bit (probably aren't used in GBA games) Video: Modes 0, 1, 2 almost completely, basic 3-5 support, sprites,
windows/OBJ windows Interrupts: HBlank, VBlank, all timers, all DMA channels, keypad DMA: Immediate, HBlank, VBlank, sound timer triggered
Sound: Both DirectSound channels and all 4 GBC audio channels Input: Basic GBA input delivered through PSP controls Cartridges: Currently supports up to 16MB large ROMs (32MB will not load)
Backup: 32/64kb SRAM, 64kb flash, 512bit/8kb EEPROM

What it lacks:

Video: No mosaic, bitmap modes lack color effects (alpha, fades), there might be some minor inaccuracies in blending...Cycle accuracy: Very cycle innacurate; CPU is effectively very overclocked, meaning games with rampant idle loops will probably run very poorly. DMA transfers effectively happen for free (0 cycle). Please do NOT use gpSP as a first source for developing GBA homebrew,
try No$GBA instead.Backup: 128kb flash is not currently supported.

-- Controls --

The control scheme is very simple and currently can not be changed.

At the ROM selection screen:

Up/down: navigate current selection window.
Left/right: switch between file window and directory window. Circle/start: select current entry.
Square: go one directory up.

Descarga: (necesita registrarse) v 0.5 http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=32840

Dice que es muy prematuro,pero que esta echo desde cero para psp y muchos juegos van a full speed con sopnido,pero que la compatibilidad aun no es muy grande!!
A probarlo!!

Edit: De momento solo soporta roms de hasta 16mb,y es necesaria una bios para su funcionamiento,es ilegal ponerla,asi que no la pidais ;)
uooooooooo bajando... beto alguna lista de compatibilidad disponible???
Van a abrir una en el foro de dcemu.co.uk...de momento..leete el hilo de dcemu para ver lo que va diciendo la gente..
Cuando vuelva de la playa si me animo la hago :P

Por cierto,descarga sin registrarse en pspupdate.qj.net
pfff no encuentro la bios y de mi gba no puedo sacarla por que no tengo ni cartucho flash ni nada por el estilo...
1758 - The Legend of Zelda - The Minish Cap (E):

Runs perfectly! There are SLIGHT sound problems but overall this game runs perfectly.

0999 - Castlevania - Aria of Sorrow (U)(GBATemp):

The game crashed on me after I loaded it, may be a bad rom.

0612 - Castlevania - Harmony of Dissonance (U):

The game ran perfectly! There was a little bit of a sound problem, but after you get into the game itself the game runs great. There is a little bit of a graphical glitching when you exit the menu, but it goes away.

1805 - Final Fantasy I & II - Dawn of Souls (U):

The game ran a little slow in the main menu, and in the storyline when Mode 7 hit, but overall, it was great!. The music is a bit...horrible when getting into a battle.

0171 - Golden Sun (U):

The game is a little slow (and I mean just a little) and the sound is annoying lol. Overall, playable though.

0290 - Sonic Advance (U):

Absolutely perfect! There was nothing wrong with it as far as I could see

2 in 1 Dr Mario & Puzzle League(U) works great...

Final Fantasy IV Advance(U) seems to be working good, but has sound problems...

The Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap -- 100% playable with a bit of some sound issues

Final Fantasy 1 and 2 Dawn of Souls - 100% playable with sound issues during the battles (horrible sounds!)

Pirates of the Carribean works great except for the sound which sucks, but oh well the action is nice.

Wario Ware Inc(U)(precision) also works great, but the sound is a little messed up...

Super mario world advance runnin pretty smooth

Super mario kart has flawless graphics and near flawless play.

Spongebob Supersponge (Absolutely perfectly)

Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo Revival (really slow),

Star Wars Episode III (Slow but still somewhat enjoyable),

Sonic Advance (perfect),

Sonic Advance2 (Not as perfect but still really good),

dragon ballz adventure work

summon night work

Pokemon Fire Red works pretty good also

Castlevania Aria of Sorrow 100% Perfect!

Castlevania Harmony of Dissonance 100% Perfect!

Castlevania Circle of the Moon a little slow and bad sound.

Lord of the Rings The Two Towers(U) gameplay is really good, but sound is a little bad
bajando, a ver como corren los juegos en este emu [beer]
gracias por la info
bajando a ver que tal va XD
parece bueno este emulador.. BAJANDO..!
bueno eta claro no? que ya tnemos el emu definitivo de gba, solo con que lo sigan optimizando ya esta, asi que felicidades a todos es un gran momento para la scene de psp. un saludo y a probarlo ya!
ande se mete la bios en la misma carpeta del ebot [pos eso]
Juas va increible! el sonic advance va practicamente a full speed

Tenemos el mejor emulador de gba que nunca ha visto una consola portatil ^^

Probando otros juegos...

Tiene problemas de compatibilidad, es una lastima por que estaba probando el golden sun y el sword of mana y iban perfectos pero luego se quedan pillados, este emulador es una pasada seguro que consigue ser un emu perfecto de gba.

Vale probado, el golden sun con frameskip 1 va casi a full speed, es una pasada, el fallo del emulador es que con algunas roms como esta es que si le das al boton X a veces pega un pantallazo, no toqueis el boton X que no se necesita.
mmmjoer que putada me iva a poner a estudiar ahora justo ahora... xD

voy a probar unos cuantos aunque creo que los que mas me gustan funcionan :D
Woow! hecho desde cero para psp esta claro que sera el mejor,quen un port para pc...

P.D:ejem el nombre de la bios cual es?Para preguntarle luego a san google [oki]

Edito:Buscando por el foro de pspupdates simpre a alguien se le escapa jeje ya la tengo haber como tira saludos [poraki]
como se instala en la psp ?
pues como todos le haces el kxploit y listo,y si tienes el cf pues no hace falta [666]
selim escribió:pues como todos le haces el kxploit y listo,y si tienes el cf pues no hace falta [666]

se llama asi gba_bios.bin y va en la misma carpeta del ebot [fumando]
me podeis explicar mejor como se instala ,esque no tengo ni idea
lee como todos hemos hecho, nadie nace enseñado :S
trysat escribió:
se llama asi gba_bios.bin y va en la misma carpeta del ebot [fumando]

jaja se llama como tu quieras ponerle yo la e sacado del emu de pc y no se llamava asi
el pokemon ruby funciona PERFECTO hasta funciona mejor que en una propia GBA xD

EDITO: ME e fijado que si le das a star para guardar en el juego de pokemon ruby aparece el menu pero no aparece los botoncitos para moverse tienes q acerlo con coña xD
dios como va el mario kart de lujo y el sonido esto promete [looco]
megaman zero 4 rula casi fullllllllllllll
funciona de maravilla je je [jaja]
a ver si lo pulen un poco mas ya es la ostia un 10

[beer]
Alguien sabe como volver al menu desde un juego para elejir otra rom??

P.D :Rula hasta el juego de cars que a salido hace poco [beer]
en el sonic advance como se "guarda" ??
este WEY es la polla.............ademas le sirven los archivos saves del Visualboyadvan...convertidos a .sav

ademas se guarda normal..como si guardaras en el GBA
npi. pero es cinceramente brutal¡¡¡ yo estoy flipando ya, en cuanto lo mejoren un poco que seguro que no tardan en hacerlo y encima con source libre OMG¡ tenemos una de las ultimas piezas del puzzle que falta para la palabra sceneismagicinPSP,

probado el mario advance y con frameskip1 rula bastante bien, el sonido petardea un poco pero joder para la version que es es dios, y pensar que lo e visto a las 10 de la mañana en pspupdates y ni me lo e mirado supongo que estaba dormido aun jaja. bueno seguiremos probando y haber si le dan compatibilidad con los zip y ya magistral. salu2
ei, pues no hay forma de hacerlo rular, quizás sea por la bios que estaba usando, un archivo que se llamaba GBA.BIOS renombrado a gba_bios.bin.

Llego al menú de directorios del emu, pero apriete lo que apriete siempre sube una carpeta .. hasta que me sale un pantallazo azul que me informa de que mi psp se ha bikeado... emntira cochina, pero bueno... alguien me echa una mano???

edito: esto es cómo lo tengo... es normal que la bios pese solo 16kb?
Imagen
Preston4u escribió:ei, pues no hay forma de hacerlo rular, quizás sea por la bios que estaba usando, un archivo que se llamaba GBA.BIOS renombrado a gba_bios.bin.

Llego al menú de directorios del emu, pero apriete lo que apriete siempre sube una carpeta .. hasta que me sale un pantallazo azul que me informa de que mi psp se ha bikeado... emntira cochina, pero bueno... alguien me echa una mano???

jeje eso me a pasado ami esque la bios tiene que ocupar 16kb seguro que la tuya pesa 17,9kb no?

Dios aun no me lo creo la primera beta y como rula [tadoramo]
Dice q ha "crashed", para tu comodidad pon las roms sin comprimir en la carpeta del emu sino te pasaran tonterias asi...
Preston4u, primero recuerda que es japo, y se hacepta con o, asi que con x retorna a directorios anteriores y luego fijare que la rom este descomprimida y que mueves el scroll adia la derecha y se ilumina en blanco y luego bajas y seleccionas la rom, creo que son estos tus problemas no? saludos
Preston4u escribió:ei, pues no hay forma de hacerlo rular, quizás sea por la bios que estaba usando, un archivo que se llamaba GBA.BIOS renombrado a gba_bios.bin.

seleccionas tu rom y le das a CIRCULO y arranca si salta pantallazu azul es pq no vale la rom
vale
quizas el problema esta en que he creado una carpeta rom..
Imagen

será por eso?? voy a probar

PD: por cierto, da igual el botón que apriete, pulse lo que pulse realiza la accion . .

Edito: ya está, ahí estaba el problema, sacando la rom de la carpeta lo coge perfectamente con O, muchas gracias
Preston4u escribió:vale
quizas el problema esta en que he creado una carpeta rom..
Imagen

será por eso?? voy a probar

PD: por cierto, da igual el botón que apriete, pulse lo que pulse realiza la accion . .

No yo tambien e creado una carpeta "rom" y con las roms dentro me van de escandalo...

P.D:Mira tu correo haber si con esa bios te va [toctoc]
yo tambien tengo la carpeta roms y va bien, yo creo que es el scroll que lia un poco pero va bien con carpeta seguro. saludos
porfavor alguien que me diga como se guarda en el sonic advance!
hola a tod@s.

me acabo de registra y veo este noticion :-p

he estado intentando pero no me funciona

me he bajado el EBOT y lo he creado con el kxploit pero no me sale nada de la bios ni nada.

alguien me lo puede pasar o colgarlo???

o ke me explike como hacerlo.

muchas gracias
Prueba a buscar en google "gba_bios.bin" o q t lo pasen por privado, por q esos archivos son ilegales, y no dejan en EOL. :S

Pero q en google lo encuentras seguro XD
Yo en el google no encuentro na :-O
Alguien me lo puede pasar por privado
Gracias
PD: Una cosa yo me lo e descargado de pspupdates solo me viene el eboot,copying.doc,game_config y el readme y preston tiene mas archivos es normal?
la bios la teneis en san gogle busca GBA BIOS.rar
por fiiiin!!

va de lujoooo! Ademas funcionan la mayoria de los juegos :D
Chechuty escribió:Yo en el google no encuentro na :-O

Ya lo e encontrado thanks
[fumando] [fumando]
Ya era hora de un buen emulador.

El creador de pspvba deberia pensar tambien en eso de menos compatibilidad y mejor rendimiento.

Salu2
Wakka07wakka está baneado por "spam"
He probado unos cuantos i todos perfectos (Zelda minish cap, FF 1 & 2, DB Advance Adventure...)
probado kof va de lujo!!! ( putada de cruceta ...)
alguien sabe como se juega multijugador por wifi [barret]
dark_hunter escribió:Ya era hora de un buen emulador.

El creador de pspvba deberia pensar tambien en eso de menos compatibilidad y mejor rendimiento.

Salu2

No hay que menos preciar nada zx81 cojio un trabajo ya enpezado de un emulador que ni si quiera en el pc tira a full y mira lo que a hecho en la psp aunque este sea mejor sigo dicendo que zx81 es un gran progrmador ratataaaa
bueno, parece que los juegos de gb y gbc no los coge... voy a probar renombrando

edito:no, no van
trysat escribió:la bios la teneis en san gogle busca GBA BIOS.rar

Gracias tio, ya la he encontrado

Salu2
Preston4u escribió:bueno, parece que los juegos de gb y gbc no los coge... voy a probar renombrando

edito:no, no van

los juegos tienes que estar a .gba
501 respuestas
1, 2, 3, 4, 511