[Hilo Oficial] Modern Warfare 2

Duqe escribió:Sobre los servers dedicados, en España seguiremos en desventaja. Pq con nuestras lineas neardentales el ping seguira siendo mas alto en comparacion con el de los guiris. Mejoraria un poco, pero tampoco nos pondria en igualdad de condiciones.

Toda mejora es poca la verdad, porque algunas veces dan ganas de apagar la consola, pero añadido al filtro por regiones, entonces ya mi sueño cumplido, y el de muchos [sonrisa]
Yo tambien creo que el filtro por regiones es lo mejor. Pq por mucho que se queje la gente, este juego es de los que mejor online tiene (en cuanto a temas de lag y eso me refiero). Junto con el Halo 3 (este ultimo me parece insuperable en ese sentido).
Duqe escribió:Yo tambien creo que el filtro por regiones es lo mejor. Pq por mucho que se queje la gente, este juego es de los que mejor online tiene (en cuanto a temas de lag y eso me refiero). Junto con el Halo 3 (este ultimo me parece insuperable en ese sentido).

El WaW no tiene este filtro?
Duqe escribió:Yo tambien creo que el filtro por regiones es lo mejor. Pq por mucho que se queje la gente, este juego es de los que mejor online tiene (en cuanto a temas de lag y eso me refiero). Junto con el Halo 3 (este ultimo me parece insuperable en ese sentido).

completamente de acuerdo. creo que el online es uno de los pocos a los que se puede jugar sin problemas. y ya si añaden el filtro por region al MW2 pues ya será perfecto.

mopas69 escribió:

Sí, si lo tiene.
Ayrton Senna escribió:
Duqe escribió:Sobre los servers dedicados, en España seguiremos en desventaja. Pq con nuestras lineas neardentales el ping seguira siendo mas alto en comparacion con el de los guiris. Mejoraria un poco, pero tampoco nos pondria en igualdad de condiciones.

Toda mejora es poca la verdad, porque algunas veces dan ganas de apagar la consola, pero añadido al filtro por regiones, entonces ya mi sueño cumplido, y el de muchos [sonrisa]

Con serves dedicados podriamos jugar muchisimo mejor.
Claro esta que si tienes 3mb no pidas maravillas con o sin serves.
Luego esta la opcion de no dejar jugar a la peña con moderada o estricta(suerte que en los retos la mayoria son disponibles.)

Pero vamos,que tenga serves dedicados el fifa(creo que en general todos los juegos de EA)y este MW2 no los tenga y la gente se conforma?¿
Que se gasten el dinero en servers que para eso van a vender una cantidad incrible de juegos y encima pagamos una cuota anual para poder jugar.
Llevamos ya unos años con la 360 para empezar a dejar de conformarse con muy pokito,aunque por mucho que digamos no los piensan poner,espero ekivocarme.
Salu2
litos001 escribió:

completamente de acuerdo. creo que el online es uno de los pocos a los que se puede jugar sin problemas. y ya si añaden el filtro por region al MW2 pues ya será perfecto.

mopas69 escribió:

Sí, si lo tiene.

Yo en este tipo de juegos soy bastante inexperto, era la primera vez que jugaba a un shooter (eso sí, me lo estoy pasando pipa) y la verdad es que hay días que te pasas bastante tiempo hasta que consigues encontrar partida JUGANDO EN GRUPO, individual es muy rápido.
ENTREVISTA A ROBERT BOWLING de Gamerzines
Os dejo la entrevista completa que hicieron hace unos dias a FourzeroTwo (Lo siento pero esta en ingles y me da pereza traducirla, si alguien se anima)

FUENTE: GamerZines

GamerZines: The Call of Duty games have always been resolutely linear. With a number of FPSes reinventing the genre since the release of the first Modern Warfare, have you been inspired to open things up a bit, or are you sticking with the tried-and-tested formula?

Robert Bowling: It's always our focus to deliver a cinematic action experience for the player, especially in Modern Warfare 2 where we've put a lot of work into the character development and story of the campaign. To achieve this, those set-piece moments are extremely important to the pacing and structure of the story, however our main goal in Modern Warfare 2 was to send the player on a roller coaster of experiences, where they're constantly experiencing something new. So you'll have those awesome crafted experiences, broken up with a variety of other missions that are more open.

GZ: You've said you'll address the issue of enemy respawns, though some would argue that the constant stream of enemies is what helps give Call of Duty its intensity. How do you plan on balancing that?

RB: It's really all about the mission, certain levels are all about that drive to push forward and keep advancing. That's where the feeling of being overran really worked and made it feel like a last ditch effort of survival. In Modern Warfare 2 we have a variety in intensity and pacing. A moment can be just as intense when stalking through a low-visibility blizzard, avoiding enemy patrols and K-9s, as it is when you're attempting to make a non-lethal takedown on an informant as you're fighting your way through the slums of Rio's Favela. The designers utilize a lot of techniques to motivate the player to move forward rather than always relying on the fear of being overrun.

GZ: The story is set several years after Modern Warfare. Apart from confirmed returnee Soap McTavish, can we expect to see any other familiar faces?

RB: Remnants of your past and the fate of your squad at the end of the previous story really shape the conflict, enemies, story, and events of Modern Warfare 2. Events that are best experienced for yourself.

GZ: Can you tell us anything about the new weapons which are set to appear in the game? Will we get to control new vehicles in the single-player game?

RB: We focused on having a large variety of weapons in every category for the player to choose from, in addition to a large number of new attachments to customize those weapons even further to your play style. A lot of the new weapons were spawned from balancing the multiplayer of the game. We added Customizable Killstreaks to MP, like the ability to call in an user-controlled AC-130 gunship overhead, which required something with the ability to take it down, along with many of the other airborne killstreaks. That logic led to the inclusions of dedicated launchers, like the AT4 or stinger. In addition, we have a bunch of new assault rifles like the FAMAS and ACR, sub machine guns like the new variant of the MP5 called the MP5k which is shorter and faster. And a larger variety of pistols, including automatic ones like the Glock.

GZ: Some of the most well-received moments in the first game were those which offered something a little different from previous Call Of Duty games. Will we see slower-paced, more stealth-led stages like Pripyat in Modern Warfare 2?

RB: Modern Warfare 2 has new experiences around every corner and in every mission. Choose a more stealthy and subtle approach or go in guns-blazing - a lot of the levels can be played either way. Cliffhanger is a perfect example of that, where it builds up with the infiltration of the enemy facility by scaling the mountain side. Once you get in you have the option to use the low visibility to your advantage as Cpt. MacTavish provides thermal over watch from above and you sneak up on unsuspecting guards patrolling, or fight your way through as 'Soap' calls out enemy positions. Regardless of what you choose, there is a moment when the whole base becomes alerted to your presence and you get that classic run-and-gun action leading up to an epic action movie experience of escaping via snowmobile downhill while being pursued by enemies on their own snowmobiles as their air support fires down on you. In addition there are certain levels which are completely dedicated to that slower-paced style as well.

GZ: The inclusion of vehicles in the multiplayer in World at War wasn't well received, and there are fears that they could upset the delicate balance of Modern Warfare's online modes. Can you confirm whether vehicles will feature in the multiplayer, and if so, how have you ensured they don't unbalance the game?

RB: We never put vehicles in multiplayer. Our focus is on fast-paced infantry combat, where you're never reliant on transportation. We do have expanded Killstreak Rewards now, some of which are user-controlled. For example, where you previously could call in UAV, Airstrikes, and Helicopter Support but had no control on how helpful they were, there are many more options which allow you to take control of the gunner or control its success a bit more for a limited time. Such as the AC130 gunship where you can fire any of the three weapons on it during its limited time in the air.
The final part of our interview goes live tomorrow, where we talk about new perks, how Infinity Ward will be dealing with online cheaters, and a very interesting response to a question about level caps. See you in 24 hours...

GZ: Are there any new additions to the perk system? Will there be more custom class slots than in Modern Warfare, and will you use the World at War idea of unlocking an extra class slot each time you go prestige?

RB: We've made extensive additions to the perk system and create-a-class system as a whole. As I've stated, you can now customize killstreak rewards, so your reward for multiple kills without a death can be customized to how you like to play. For example, I forego any 3 Killstreak or 5 killstreak and focus on the bigger payoffs for longer killstreaks. This new addition along with the ability to rank up Perks from their base benefit to an upgraded Pro version with additional bonuses allows you to really customize your Classes to your preferred play style per gametype. For example, for objective gametypes I like to focus on upgrading perks and customizing killstreaks, which allow me a lot of speed, mobility, and ability to get to objectives quickly and hold off enemies from defusing, planting or securing objectives, where my TDM / Free for All classes are focused purely on staying alive longer and taking enemies down quicker.

GZ: How will you deal with online glitchers and cheaters - for example, those with autofire joypads, or the hip-firing snipers you often find?

RB: We stay extremely connected to our community on a real-time basis. I credit a lot of that to our presence on Social Media sites like Twitter and Facebook where we can get instant reports from our players. Recently Call of Duty 4 had an outbreak of hackers who determined how to enable UFO mode (which allows players to fly freely through the air). Immediately upon receiving reports of it happening from a community member on Twitter Friday night, I had him invite me to his lobby, check it out for myself, text the programmers, and have an updated playlist which prevented it from happening by Monday morning. Whether it's an issue or suggestion, we've got our ear to the ground for what's coming. Modded Controllers with a Rapid Fire ability have been addressed, a fix that is already in Modern Warfare 2 and one that is being snuck into Call of Duty 4.

GZ: Treyarch raised the level cap to 65 for World at War's multiplayer, over CoD 4's 55. Are you looking to raise the level cap further for MW2?

RB: We're not taking any pages out of World at War's book. We're crafting a special and unique experience for Modern Warfare 2 players that I don't want to spoil too much. Definitive numbers like max level cap, complete weapon lists, and number of new perks is something I don't want to ruin and save for when the player ranks up and sees they're constantly receiving new rewards for it, whether that's a new weapon, perk, killstreak unlock, or item for their callsign.

GZ: Finally, what are your hopes for Modern Warfare 2? Can you see it surpassing GTA IV as the biggest entertainment launch in history?

RB: We never set such expectations on ourselves on the developer side. Our only goal is to make a fun game that our community will love and we are proud of. We're confident we will achieve that, anything beyond that is always humbling.

De entre todo este texto, lo que mas me a HYPEADO es lo de los UPGRADEABLE PERKS, segun los usemos podremos aumentarlos a una version PRO que tendra un mayor efecto (Por ejemplo Condicionamiento extremo corremos mas, pero en su version pro correremos más aun)
Raziel_DSM escribió:ENTREVISTA A ROBERT BOWLING de Gamerzines
Os dejo la entrevista completa que hicieron hace unos dias a FourzeroTwo (Lo siento pero esta en ingles y me da pereza traducirla, si alguien se anima)

FUENTE: GamerZines

GamerZines: The Call of Duty games have always been resolutely linear. With a number of FPSes reinventing the genre since the release of the first Modern Warfare, have you been inspired to open things up a bit, or are you sticking with the tried-and-tested formula?

Robert Bowling: It's always our focus to deliver a cinematic action experience for the player, especially in Modern Warfare 2 where we've put a lot of work into the character development and story of the campaign. To achieve this, those set-piece moments are extremely important to the pacing and structure of the story, however our main goal in Modern Warfare 2 was to send the player on a roller coaster of experiences, where they're constantly experiencing something new. So you'll have those awesome crafted experiences, broken up with a variety of other missions that are more open.

GZ: You've said you'll address the issue of enemy respawns, though some would argue that the constant stream of enemies is what helps give Call of Duty its intensity. How do you plan on balancing that?

RB: It's really all about the mission, certain levels are all about that drive to push forward and keep advancing. That's where the feeling of being overran really worked and made it feel like a last ditch effort of survival. In Modern Warfare 2 we have a variety in intensity and pacing. A moment can be just as intense when stalking through a low-visibility blizzard, avoiding enemy patrols and K-9s, as it is when you're attempting to make a non-lethal takedown on an informant as you're fighting your way through the slums of Rio's Favela. The designers utilize a lot of techniques to motivate the player to move forward rather than always relying on the fear of being overrun.

GZ: The story is set several years after Modern Warfare. Apart from confirmed returnee Soap McTavish, can we expect to see any other familiar faces?

RB: Remnants of your past and the fate of your squad at the end of the previous story really shape the conflict, enemies, story, and events of Modern Warfare 2. Events that are best experienced for yourself.

GZ: Can you tell us anything about the new weapons which are set to appear in the game? Will we get to control new vehicles in the single-player game?

RB: We focused on having a large variety of weapons in every category for the player to choose from, in addition to a large number of new attachments to customize those weapons even further to your play style. A lot of the new weapons were spawned from balancing the multiplayer of the game. We added Customizable Killstreaks to MP, like the ability to call in an user-controlled AC-130 gunship overhead, which required something with the ability to take it down, along with many of the other airborne killstreaks. That logic led to the inclusions of dedicated launchers, like the AT4 or stinger. In addition, we have a bunch of new assault rifles like the FAMAS and ACR, sub machine guns like the new variant of the MP5 called the MP5k which is shorter and faster. And a larger variety of pistols, including automatic ones like the Glock.

GZ: Some of the most well-received moments in the first game were those which offered something a little different from previous Call Of Duty games. Will we see slower-paced, more stealth-led stages like Pripyat in Modern Warfare 2?

RB: Modern Warfare 2 has new experiences around every corner and in every mission. Choose a more stealthy and subtle approach or go in guns-blazing - a lot of the levels can be played either way. Cliffhanger is a perfect example of that, where it builds up with the infiltration of the enemy facility by scaling the mountain side. Once you get in you have the option to use the low visibility to your advantage as Cpt. MacTavish provides thermal over watch from above and you sneak up on unsuspecting guards patrolling, or fight your way through as 'Soap' calls out enemy positions. Regardless of what you choose, there is a moment when the whole base becomes alerted to your presence and you get that classic run-and-gun action leading up to an epic action movie experience of escaping via snowmobile downhill while being pursued by enemies on their own snowmobiles as their air support fires down on you. In addition there are certain levels which are completely dedicated to that slower-paced style as well.

GZ: The inclusion of vehicles in the multiplayer in World at War wasn't well received, and there are fears that they could upset the delicate balance of Modern Warfare's online modes. Can you confirm whether vehicles will feature in the multiplayer, and if so, how have you ensured they don't unbalance the game?

RB: We never put vehicles in multiplayer. Our focus is on fast-paced infantry combat, where you're never reliant on transportation. We do have expanded Killstreak Rewards now, some of which are user-controlled. For example, where you previously could call in UAV, Airstrikes, and Helicopter Support but had no control on how helpful they were, there are many more options which allow you to take control of the gunner or control its success a bit more for a limited time. Such as the AC130 gunship where you can fire any of the three weapons on it during its limited time in the air.
The final part of our interview goes live tomorrow, where we talk about new perks, how Infinity Ward will be dealing with online cheaters, and a very interesting response to a question about level caps. See you in 24 hours...

GZ: Are there any new additions to the perk system? Will there be more custom class slots than in Modern Warfare, and will you use the World at War idea of unlocking an extra class slot each time you go prestige?

RB: We've made extensive additions to the perk system and create-a-class system as a whole. As I've stated, you can now customize killstreak rewards, so your reward for multiple kills without a death can be customized to how you like to play. For example, I forego any 3 Killstreak or 5 killstreak and focus on the bigger payoffs for longer killstreaks. This new addition along with the ability to rank up Perks from their base benefit to an upgraded Pro version with additional bonuses allows you to really customize your Classes to your preferred play style per gametype. For example, for objective gametypes I like to focus on upgrading perks and customizing killstreaks, which allow me a lot of speed, mobility, and ability to get to objectives quickly and hold off enemies from defusing, planting or securing objectives, where my TDM / Free for All classes are focused purely on staying alive longer and taking enemies down quicker.

GZ: How will you deal with online glitchers and cheaters - for example, those with autofire joypads, or the hip-firing snipers you often find?

RB: We stay extremely connected to our community on a real-time basis. I credit a lot of that to our presence on Social Media sites like Twitter and Facebook where we can get instant reports from our players. Recently Call of Duty 4 had an outbreak of hackers who determined how to enable UFO mode (which allows players to fly freely through the air). Immediately upon receiving reports of it happening from a community member on Twitter Friday night, I had him invite me to his lobby, check it out for myself, text the programmers, and have an updated playlist which prevented it from happening by Monday morning. Whether it's an issue or suggestion, we've got our ear to the ground for what's coming. Modded Controllers with a Rapid Fire ability have been addressed, a fix that is already in Modern Warfare 2 and one that is being snuck into Call of Duty 4.

GZ: Treyarch raised the level cap to 65 for World at War's multiplayer, over CoD 4's 55. Are you looking to raise the level cap further for MW2?

RB: We're not taking any pages out of World at War's book. We're crafting a special and unique experience for Modern Warfare 2 players that I don't want to spoil too much. Definitive numbers like max level cap, complete weapon lists, and number of new perks is something I don't want to ruin and save for when the player ranks up and sees they're constantly receiving new rewards for it, whether that's a new weapon, perk, killstreak unlock, or item for their callsign.

GZ: Finally, what are your hopes for Modern Warfare 2? Can you see it surpassing GTA IV as the biggest entertainment launch in history?

RB: We never set such expectations on ourselves on the developer side. Our only goal is to make a fun game that our community will love and we are proud of. We're confident we will achieve that, anything beyond that is always humbling.

De entre todo este texto, lo que mas me a HYPEADO es lo de los UPGRADEABLE PERKS, segun los usemos podremos aumentarlos a una version PRO que tendra un mayor efecto (Por ejemplo Condicionamiento extremo corremos mas, pero en su version pro correremos más aun)

Si macho, eso mola... [sonrisa]
El mando blanco no lo he visto en xtralife sin embargo el negro si alguien sabe a que se debe esto?
pert69 está baneado por "troll"
que juegazo, va ser de lo mejor
yo ya he hecho la reserva del mando negro del MW2 en extralife.... a ver que tal???
oskuro está baneado por "Utilizar clones para soltar spoilers salvajes en el hilo del horizon: Zero Dawn"
Dual-wield Weapons CONFIRMADAS en modernwarfare 2.

Ya se habían dicho los rumores y por fin lo han confirmado.

Modern Warfare 2 will be having dual-wield weapons. This has been now officially confirmed by Infinity Ward.

Robert Bowling, the community manager of Infinity Ward, twittered that akimbo pistols would feature in the game. He said this recently after giving a presentation of Modern Warfare 2.

Let me quote Bowling what he said: “Just walked off stage. Crowd was amazing, went insane chanting ‘pick it up!’ when I stumbled over dual-wield Deagles. lol - Akimbo confirmed.”

On the official forum of Infinity Ward the above statement was elaborated. Here Bowling tried to allay fears that akimbo pistols would be to ooverpowered.

He said, “Now to calm some initial fears of ‘OMG! Overpowered!’. Akimbo is limited and balanced, just like everything in the game. It’s limited to side-arms, harder to aim than standard and you can’t go ADS (aim down sights) since you have a weapon in each hand.”

He also added there, “So don’t freak out before you see it in action.”

On the forum it was not made clear when the fans of Modern Warfare 2 will get a chance to see it in action.
Share your thoughts…
xetex escribió:
Ayrton Senna escribió:

Con serves dedicados podriamos jugar muchisimo mejor.
Claro esta que si tienes 3mb no pidas maravillas con o sin serves.
Luego esta la opcion de no dejar jugar a la peña con moderada o estricta(suerte que en los retos la mayoria son disponibles.)

Pero vamos,que tenga serves dedicados el fifa(creo que en general todos los juegos de EA)y este MW2 no los tenga y la gente se conforma?¿
Que se gasten el dinero en servers que para eso van a vender una cantidad incrible de juegos y encima pagamos una cuota anual para poder jugar.
Llevamos ya unos años con la 360 para empezar a dejar de conformarse con muy pokito,aunque por mucho que digamos no los piensan poner,espero ekivocarme.
Salu2

Estas seguro de que el Fifa tiene servidores dedicados?
oskuro está baneado por "Utilizar clones para soltar spoilers salvajes en el hilo del horizon: Zero Dawn"
Soul_Calibur escribió:Old news are old [ginyo]

just the IW confirmation was left [sonrisa]
Estas seguro de que el Fifa tiene servidores dedicados?

Para las partidas igualadas si, como todos los juegos de EA
No tenia entendido eso. Me podrias pasar un link o algo donde aparezca esa informacion?
Un video del single player grabado en las GameCrazys de Las Vegas hace 2 dias , pinta genial
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FuwFT4p5hA

Mola como se flipan los de la sala cuando dejan cojito al malo. Y cuando un compañero dice a los civiles de la zona que la zona no es segura que se pongan a cubierto (En brasileño creo)
Raziel_DSM escribió:Un video del single player grabado en las GameCrazys de Las Vegas hace 2 dias , pinta genial

[babas] [babas] [babas] [babas] [babas] [babas] [babas] [tadoramo]
Raziel_DSM escribió:Un video del single player grabado en las GameCrazys de Las Vegas hace 2 dias , pinta genial

Mola como se flipan los de la sala cuando dejan cojito al malo. Y cuando un compañero dice a los civiles de la zona que la zona no es segura que se pongan a cubierto (En brasileño creo)

Dios que ganas de que salga ya jeje.
Duqe escribió:No tenia entendido eso. Me podrias pasar un link o algo donde aparezca esa informacion?

Diria que tiene server dedicados seguro el fifa como ya te he comentado,es mas,una vez a la semana cierran(no se pude jugar)durante un par de horas para el mantenimiento.

¿Tienes algun link donde ponga que no tiene servidores dedicados?

Luego el tema ese de mejorar las perks....nos toca fiarnos de infinity.
Salu2

OMG! OMG! OMG! [flipa]

Imagen
Muy guapo lo de pegarle el tiro en la pierna xD
Otro video grabado en el GameCrazy ese , del modo Special Ops (Menos mal que existen los videos leaked XD)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWhx77Jk7p0

este se ve un poco peor pero algo es algo

La mision me recuerda a una peli, en la que los protas son atacados desde arriba en unas especie de zona de duchas... ¿la roca puede ser?

Por hay rulan unos scans nuevos de una revista (PSM3), pero no los pongo, que creo que en EOL no lo permiten
xetex escribió:
Duqe escribió:No tenia entendido eso. Me podrias pasar un link o algo donde aparezca esa informacion?

Diria que tiene server dedicados seguro el fifa como ya te he comentado,es mas,una vez a la semana cierran(no se pude jugar)durante un par de horas para el mantenimiento.

¿Tienes algun link donde ponga que no tiene servidores dedicados?

Luego el tema ese de mejorar las perks....nos toca fiarnos de infinity.
Salu2

No. Pero siempre que he jugado a clubs se ha comentado por el equipo lo bien que iba el 10 vs 10, y sin servidores.
Raziel_DSM escribió:Otro video grabado en el GameCrazy ese , del modo Special Ops (Menos mal que existen los videos leaked XD)

La mision me recuerda a una peli, en la que los protas son atacados desde arriba... ¿la roca puede ser?

Por hay rulan unos scans nuevos de una revista (PSM3), pero no los pongo, que creo que en EOL no lo permiten

Raziel gracias por los aportes, ahora analizar los vídeos. De momento en las fabelas se ve que vuelve la mini-uzi...
Ya decia yo que me sonaba el nivel, creo que es la prision Alcatraz la zona de las duchas , se parece mucho a esto http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sarpO65CJ_8 (La forma de las duchas, el balcon desde donde disparan los enemigos, etc...)
Raziel_DSM escribió:Ya decia yo que me sonaba el nivel, se parece mucho a esto http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sarpO65CJ_8

Raziel tienes el buzón lleno? Estoy intentando enviarte un privado. Gracias.-

Siento el offtopic.
Raziel_DSM escribió:Otro video grabado en el GameCrazy ese , del modo Special Ops (Menos mal que existen los videos leaked XD)

La mision me recuerda a una peli, en la que los protas son atacados desde arriba en unas especie de zona de duchas... ¿la roca puede ser?

OLE OLE Y OLE!!!!! gracias por los videos. dios esto mejora por momentos. xDD
Por lo que he podido ver, llevan 2 accesorios: lanzagranadas y mira de punto.

Y parece que se puede revivir a los compañeros caidos que se quedan como en ultima batalla.
me a encantado el video mola mucho, lo malo es que me a puesto los dientes largos. aer cuando sacan la beta jjejeje. a una cosilla, no sabra nadie si van a sacan algo de premios para los avatares?. gracias
Aunque la calidad de los videos son malos lo poco que se puede distinguir pinta muy bien,sobre todo el modo cooperativo [amor]
litos001 escribió:

Me esta impresionando el special ops, veremos en que queda. Ya me lo estoy imaginando yo salvando a litos d elo paquete que es. Pero bueno que remedio xD
La gente gritando con el video del multi, jaja la leche [amor] [amor]
Madre mía :D :D :D no hay palabras para describir los dos vídeos [babas] y como me temía los yankis creen que están hablando español [plas] Lastima que solo tenga la 360 para los Guitar Heros, y me pille este para PC, pero ya lo alquilaré o algo.
Lo que si que me llama la atención es lo que os claban por 4 mapas, pero al menos vosotros los tenéis mucho antes 1 o 2 meses por eso a mi la exclusividad temporal de XBOX me la suda un tanto, los de PC ya estamos acustumbrados a eso

PD: Como mola la nueva ACOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Roberdivx escribió:
litos001 escribió:

Me esta impresionando el special ops, veremos en que queda. Ya me lo estoy imaginando yo salvando a litos d elo paquete que es. Pero bueno que remedio xD

jajajajajaa, pobrecico, dejaremos que siga feliz en su mundo.... [sati] [sati]
lo peor de todo esto que sin la beta se hace mucho mas larga la espera
¿El modo special ops que es exactamente?, no lo tengo muy claro.

Saludos.
Dutch escribió:¿El modo special ops que es exactamente?, no lo tengo muy claro.

Saludos.

Pues no sé si estaré equivocado pero tengo entendido que son misiones del estilo "Club de ligue aéreo", es decir, con tiempo y con unos objetivos que has de cumplir. Se podrán jugar en cooperativo.

saludos
Que pinta que pinta que pinta tiene esto!!!!!! que pasada las fabelas, y sobre todo cuando mira al monte del corcovado con el cristo redentor [flipa] , este juego va a ser la leche, y el online un desfase de mucho cuidao. Con respecto a la escena que se parece a la peli de La roca, yo creo que se han fijado en esa escena porque es casi casi clavada, por otra parte esa escena de la peli es sublime!!

Salu22.
Estaba buscando una bateria en amazon y me he encontrado con esto http://www.amazon.co.uk/Mad-Catz-Call-D ... 417&sr=8-5 es algo mas barato que en xtralife y se puede reservar ya

Un saludo
yo ya sabia que tenia que ser inalambrico, si no no iban a vender ni la mitad de los que podian hacerlo, al final les habran otorgado una licencia los de microsoft o algo, es que vaya ruina lo del cable una vez te acostumbras a los mandos inalambricos la verdad.
Helka escribió:yo ya sabia que tenia que ser inalambrico, si no no iban a vender ni la mitad de los que podian hacerlo, al final les habran otorgado una licencia los de microsoft o algo, es que vaya ruina lo del cable una vez te acostumbras a los mandos inalambricos la verdad.

NO es inalambrico es mas en el video de presentacion se ve perfectamente que tiene cable lo que pasa es que en amazon se habran equivocado
noid32 escribió:
Helka escribió:yo ya sabia que tenia que ser inalambrico, si no no iban a vender ni la mitad de los que podian hacerlo, al final les habran otorgado una licencia los de microsoft o algo, es que vaya ruina lo del cable una vez te acostumbras a los mandos inalambricos la verdad.

NO es inalambrico es mas en el video de presentacion se ve perfectamente que tiene cable lo que pasa es que en amazon se habran equivocado

loco me quedo. osea que el de ps3 si es inalambrico, las bases de los sticks tampoco se iluminan en 360?
Las bases si se iluminan son exactamente iguales lo unico que el de Xbox es con cable, debe de ser una errata de amazon
y lleva 2 rumble packs el de 360.
oskuro escribió:y lleva 2 rumble packs el de 360.

En español por favor xDD supongo que te refieres a que lleva doble vibracion no?
noid32 escribió:
oskuro escribió:y lleva 2 rumble packs el de 360.

En español por favor xDD supongo que te refieres a que lleva doble vibracion no?

Yeah [carcajad]
Una foto (aunque se ve muy mal por el ghosting, y por que el fotógrafo estaría emocionado) del uso de pistolas duales
Imagen
Raziel_DSM escribió:Una foto (aunque se ve muy mal por el ghosting, y por que el fotógrafo estaría emocionado) del uso de pistolas duales
Imagen

Para mí que antes de sacar la foto, le dispararon [poraki] [poraki]
31052 respuestas