(solo EEUU?) Gratis DLC de pago Battlefield: Bad Company 2

ultima hora: hasta nuevas noticias, la promocion de los contenidos de bad company 2 son solo para residentes de EEUU.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=224040 Enlace de la noticia con fotografías.

Thanks to Thelorn on x360a for the repost of Oreopatch's post.

"The 4 universal codes are as follows.
CBEEAAA41NWH
CBEEAAAE4L9N
CBEEAAAFQG9J
CBEEAAAE98ZV

You will need to make 4 different Dr.Pepper accounts.

Step 1:
Go to http://www.drpepper.com. Scroll down until you see the EA Promotion.

Step 2:
Insert one of four universal codes into the box, and click the arrow next to it. When it asks what size and where you bought it, just fill in anything. It doesn't matter.

Step 3:
Scroll down to the registration bit, and fill in any old crap.

Step 4:
See the big pink "CLAIM NOW" bit? Yeah, right click that and copy the link address. For this tutorial I used the latest version of Firefox.

Step 5:
Paste the link into your address bar, and the very end should look something like the one in the picture. Just replace the 3 on the end with a 4 (if it's already a 4, replace with a 3) and press enter.

Click continue on the next screen

Step 6:
Choose Battlefield Bad Company 2 as your game across the top. It might not have a picture. Then hit continue.

Step 7:
For the sake of the tutorial, I've had to choose something else as my promotional because I've already redeemed the 4 kits. It's exactly the same though. Choose a kit and hit continue.

Step 8:
Once you get this screen, you're done. Just hit the little X that I've highlighted.

Step 9:
You're done! This is the confirmation screen that loads once you hit the X on the previous page.

A disfrutar señores, y no trabajo para drpepper [360º]
Una cosa, el contenido debería aparecer como comprado en el juego una vez hayas reclamado tu premio?

¿O como va esto? Por que yo me meto dentro de la tienda del juego y los contenidos no me aparecen como desbloqueados..

Gracias!!
Pues siento decirte que me pasa lo mismo que a tí. En las web me los da ganados y en el juego los tengo sin desbloquear. Espero que al final no salga rana. Estoy bicheando en el foro de donde saque la noticia.
tetsuo2k escribió:Pues siento decirte que me pasa lo mismo que a tí. En las web me los da ganados y en el juego los tengo sin desbloquear. Espero que al final no salga rana. Estoy bicheando en el foro de donde saque la noticia.

En cuanto sepas algo avisa plis.
ultima hora: hasta nuevas noticias, la promocion de los contenidos de bad company 2 son solo para residentes de EEUU.

si alguien entiende otra cosa de este post que lo comunique.
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/foru ... p?t=224040
tetsuo2k escribió:ultima hora: hasta nuevas noticias, la promocion de los contenidos de bad company 2 son solo para residentes de EEUU.

Pues podría ser posible, lo que podríamos hacer es probar con una cuenta de EEUU y saber a ciencia cierta si es valido o no.
6 respuestas