¿¿Cargando juegos desde HDD??

Esto esta sacado de aqui: http://www.ps3hax.net/showthread.php?t=2335
No se si sera fake, o si funciona o no, simplemente lo vi y lo posteo aqui.

The video shows:

- Warhawk running from HDD

- no PKG version

- no WH disc while WH is running

- Motorstorm running as proxy disc

- legal way

I wont explain the details here till the project is finished 100%, also cuz many devs want to take a look at first and not get it patched that fast. I can say that if all will work like I want it to you'll need:

- game dump of the game you want to play from HDD (possible you need a special one)

- one (any) original bd game

- 2x minimum 60GB HDD's (illegal way - it worx but its not allowed in most countrys - its working like a packed game on psp memory stick)

OR

-1 60GB HDD + original disc (legal way - no need to be inserted while playing)

Im using newest firmware PAL 60GB SKU. 3 games tested yet - working.
Games which should be possible from the knowledge i got yet:

- Warhawk
- Motorstorm
- Resistance
- GT5
- COD3

I cant check more atm, as I dont have else here. The final way will be a bit different than the video shows. Even there are 2 different ways then to do it, thats because there are 2 different groups of games. One can be done with 1 HDD but then you need the original disk of the game.

all in all its a hack for rich ppl as you need to have 2 big HDD's to store all games on it, which you want to play. 2 games would require actually about 50-100GB on both HDD's. if you have much space on pc hdd thats no prob as you can just backup and rewrite the data on HDD's.

i dont support piracy, this is just to safe your disks :)

THIS VIDEO IS JUST A PROOF OF CONCEPT - NOT A FINISHED PROJECT!!!

that means:

- proof that disk games can run from hdd without having the disk in drive

download the video here:

http://www.nera-studios.eu/ps3.MOV

better quality vid will come when i get new hdd + repaired hdtv. the clicking which sounds like keyboard typing in the background is just the cam auto focus.

I hope you see theres no hidden PKG (game list is shown), no hidden disk (i insert motorstorm). At the end of the video i just wanted to show its no test unit --> watch the settings.

Sorry for bad TV quality, my HDTV just exploded and i need to use SDTV for 2 weeks now :(

if there are any questions, you can ask but i dont say ill answer all.
Esto es muy muy viejo, lo siento por ti, pero es un FAKE como una catedral, o más.

Lo siento pero no durará mucho tu hilo. Tranquilo, que hasta de aquí a 2 o 3 años no creo que haya nada para PS3, si es que al final hay algo.
No lo sabia, pero lo puse por si acaso...
Entonces nada, borren el hilo please.
2 respuestas