Creacion de cuenta PSN (patches pre 3.50)

hola!

he encontrado a alguien que me comercio una PS3 con el firmware 3.41 para mi 3.50 de firmware, así que podría usar el jailbreak. pero eso no es el punto. la persona que me cambio la ps3, le gustaría tener sus juegos guardados en mi ps3, para que pudiera seguir jugando sin darse cuenta de las diferencias. pero el problema es, su PS3 es el firmware 3.41, y él nunca tuvo una cuenta de PSN, y para i para la transferencia de su sabes "protegido contra copia", que necesita tener una cuenta de PSN.

mi pregunta es, ¿Hay alguna forma que yo pueda crear una cuenta de PSN en SU PS3 FW 3.41, sin tener que actualizar el sistema? porque cuando trato de crear una cuenta, me da el mensaje de que tengo que actualizar el sistema antes de intentar crear una cuenta ...

cualquier ayuda se agradece, y muchas gracias, hasta ahora!

* Ps mal por mal español, yo en realidad escribió esto en Inglés y utiliza google para traducirlo ... .. : /
Why don't you write in English ??

I will try to help you.

Greetings
:)
Well, if you write it in english maybe we could understand it better.

Español:

Si lo escribes en español a lo mejor lo entendemos mejor.
ok here it goes !

i have found someone to trade me a ps3 with a 3.41 firmware for my 3.50 firmware, so i could use the jailbreak. but that is not the point. the person that would exchange me his ps3, would like to have his saved games on my ps3, so he could keep playing without noticing any differences. but the problem is, his ps3 is on 3.41 firmware, and he never had a psn account, and for i to transfer his "copy-protected" saves, he NEEDS to have a psn account.

my question is, is there anyway that i can create a psn account on HIS 3.41 fw ps3, without having to update the system ? because when i try to create an account, it gives me the message that i have to update the system before trying to create an account…

any help would be appreciated, and thanks a lot until now !!

the fact is, to transfer protected save files, you need to link a psn account with the current logged user (the one that is playing the games), and the person never did that, so i have to create a psn account on his user (3.41fw ps3), to transfer to mine (3.50fw ps3, and i know it works because non-protected stuff went ok)

(:
well, you can transfer your save files by an usb drive, but with firmware 3.41 is not posible to connect to PSN, so you cannot play online. However,there is an aplication what enable to play online with games who enable to play in a LAN network. Use the search to found it.

Greetings.
Rafael31 escribió:well, you can transfer your save files by an usb drive, but with firmware 3.41 is not posible to connect to PSN, so you cannot play online. However,there is an aplication what enable to play online with games who enable to play in a LAN network. Use the search to found it.

Greetings.

hey ! actually i dont want to play online with the 3.41, all i want is to create a PSN account on it, to the person's user. to transfer protected saved files, you need to have a psn account linked with the local login. im not trying to play online, neither to download stuff from psn, all i want is to create an account, with an older firmware, so i can transfer the information to my 3.50 ps3 !!

thanks for the answer anyway ! but i still need to figure how to just create a psn account on an older fw (if that is possible hehe) :)
I don´t think so. I transfered some save files by USB, you don´t need a PSN acount to transfer the files. No, you cannot create a PSN acount with an older firmware than 3.50.

Greetings.
Rafael31 escribió:I don´t think so. I transfered some save files by USB, you don´t need a PSN acount to transfer the files. No, you cannot create a PSN acount with an older firmware than 3.50.

Greetings.

aww thats so sad news :(

well thanks anyway .. !!!!
hellotonothing escribió:ok here it goes !

i have found someone to trade me a ps3 with a 3.41 firmware for my 3.50 firmware, so i could use the jailbreak. but that is not the point. the person that would exchange me his ps3, would like to have his saved games on my ps3, so he could keep playing without noticing any differences. but the problem is, his ps3 is on 3.41 firmware, and he never had a psn account, and for i to transfer his "copy-protected" saves, he NEEDS to have a psn account.

my question is, is there anyway that i can create a psn account on HIS 3.41 fw ps3, without having to update the system ? because when i try to create an account, it gives me the message that i have to update the system before trying to create an account…

the fact is, to transfer protected save files, you need to link a psn account with the current logged user (the one that is playing the games), and the person never did that, so i have to create a psn account on his user (3.41fw ps3), to transfer to mine (3.50fw ps3, and i know it works because non-protected stuff went ok)

(:

Well, I dont'k know if there is a "trick" but I wouldn't create a psn account because the system will require you to update to 3.50 (mandatory) so if you wat to use a jailbreak don't do it
[risita]
kisu escribió:
hellotonothing escribió:ok here it goes !

(:

Well, I dont'k know if there is a "trick" but I wouldn't create a psn account because the system will require you to update to 3.50 (mandatory) so if you wat to use a jailbreak don't do it
[risita]

yep kisu !!! i really dont want to upgrade the ps3 with the lower firmware, but i need to transfer the old stuff from the person to MY ps3 so i can have his ps3... but the copy protected saves, requires a psn account :( as i said, all i would need is to create a psn account, i dont need to play online, neither stay logged hehehehe

thanks !
hellotonothing,

Unfortunately, you can't create a account "off-line". I was thinking about using back-up but it is not possible because you have different firmwares.
Sorry but I think it is not possibe.

[mad]
i found a solution !! for those who need some help with this, please PM me !!

and thanks a lot all (:
.abc. está baneado por "faltas reiteradas y clones para evitar las expulsiones"
hellotonothing escribió:hola!

he encontrado a alguien que me comercio una PS3 con el firmware 3.41 para mi 3.50 de firmware, así que podría usar el jailbreak. pero eso no es el punto. la persona que me cambio la ps3, le gustaría tener sus juegos guardados en mi ps3, para que pudiera seguir jugando sin darse cuenta de las diferencias. pero el problema es, su PS3 es el firmware 3.41, y él nunca tuvo una cuenta de PSN, y para i para la transferencia de su sabes "protegido contra copia", que necesita tener una cuenta de PSN.

mi pregunta es, ¿Hay alguna forma que yo pueda crear una cuenta de PSN en SU PS3 FW 3.41, sin tener que actualizar el sistema? porque cuando trato de crear una cuenta, me da el mensaje de que tengo que actualizar el sistema antes de intentar crear una cuenta ...

* Ps mal por mal español, yo en realidad escribió esto en Inglés y utiliza google para traducirlo ... .. : /

pes no hya foros + - = a eol en ingles?

de todos modos, con 3,41 NO puedes usar PSN

la cuenta te la tienes que hacer e 3,50 y en trar en psn con la 3,50
.abc. escribió:

yo encontrar una manera possible de crear una conta, mas no usa-la, somente para transferir data protegida, usando un dns antigo !

this is what i wrote on another forum, if someone find this usefull, and if someone can translate too, i would appreciate :

for those who needs to assign an old PSN account to a lower 3.50 fw, to transfer data such as protected save games ( you CANT still log in to psn, but you can assign a psn account to a local login), configure the dns manually to 67.202.81.137, so it will bypass the first check to PSN..
anyway, it wont let you play online, neither download patches etc, but you can still transfer protected information to another playstation 3 (with any firmware) using an ethernet cable...

this was usefull to me, cuz as i said, i found someone who would trade me his ps3 3.41Fw, to my 3.50fw, BUT, he would only do that if he could at least keep his saves (and he didnt had a psn account linked to his "offline" user)

!!

thanks all (:
Hola te voy a decir como lo hice yo y me funcionó. Antes la gente se conectaba al PSN cambiando las dns, pero eso ya dejó de funcionar. Bueno pues cuando ya no funcionaba yo cambié las dns en mi consola y me dejó entrar pero no podía hacer nada porque no tenía cuenta, la ps3 era nueva, y me dijo que la tenía que crear, y me dejó crearla. Eso sí una vez que tube la cuenta se desconectó automáticamente y no me dejó entrar, se me bloqueó justo en el momento de elegir el avatar, pero me dejó crearla.

Creo que puse estos dns, pero no estoy seguro 67.202.81.137

Saludos!!!
lkj23 escribió:Hola te voy a decir como lo hice yo y me funcionó. Antes la gente se conectaba al PSN cambiando las dns, pero eso ya dejó de funcionar. Bueno pues cuando ya no funcionaba yo cambié las dns en mi consola y me dejó entrar pero no podía hacer nada porque no tenía cuenta, la ps3 era nueva, y me dijo que la tenía que crear, y me dejó crearla. Eso sí una vez que tube la cuenta se desconectó automáticamente y no me dejó entrar, se me bloqueó justo en el momento de elegir el avatar, pero me dejó crearla.

Creo que puse estos dns, pero no estoy seguro 67.202.81.137

Saludos!!!

este método vale para crear yactivar la cuenta del psn
yo tube ke activar mi cuenta en la consola para pdoer jugar a juegos con trofeos y me funciono ;)
hellotonothing escribió:i found a solution !! for those who need some help with this, please PM me !!

and thanks a lot all (:

Shit por un momento crei que firefox me habia llevado a Psx-scene de tanto ingles XD
hellotonothing escribió:
Rafael31 escribió:I don´t think so. I transfered some save files by USB, you don´t need a PSN acount to transfer the files. No, you cannot create a PSN acount with an older firmware than 3.50.

Greetings.

aww thats so sad news :(

well thanks anyway .. !!!!

But you can create a PSN account with the computer...XD
I guess...
All my accounts were made from my pc.

Why dont you simply install PS3 FTP server on 3.41 and transfer the saved games to your pc, then put them in a pendrive and copy them to the 3.50 one?

BR
.abc. escribió:

This is.. The Other Side (TOS Forums) XD XD

Regards..bye bye..
I think the ps3 create his own ID ACCOUNT in copy protect saves if its a fat ps3 (i can not tested on slim but people says its imposible because the ps3 create ID ACCOUNT like this 00 00 00 00 00 00..), in fact you can change with an HexEditor your PARAM.SFO in the savefiles.
You have to change in 0140h a code like this 32 24 56 87 34 23 32 32 43 54... until 16 couples of numbers by your PS3 new ID ACCOUNT also you have to change the same code in 0580h-0590h it start in the middle of 0580h until the middle of 0590h, remember it's the same code, you have to change 2 times!
Hola, me he comprado recientemente una ps3 slim en 3.41 , y tengo varias dudas, es necesario crear una cuenta en PSN si no la vas a conectar ON-line, ya que tengo otra ps3 para el online, y la otra pregunta que método puedo utilizar para crear la cuenta en mi 3.41 si fuera necesario, ya que las 3 paginas que hay escritas están un poco en ingles. XDDD

saludos.
no es necesario creas un usuario y todo listo
no necesitas mas
22 respuestas