[Hilo Oficial]Pro Evolution Soccer 2011

Polter2k escribió:
joad12 escribió:Mmmm el video la verdad q...bueno...pes 2010.5

P.D. Si no me equivoco Vantal junto con Meristation siempre le han puesto buenas calificaciones al PES, asi q no me fio de esas notas.

De partida aun no hay notas... y para aclararlo por 18723172361 veces... MERI le puso un 7.5 a Pes 2010... asi que de buena nota nada....

Sls
Polter2k

Me referi mal, al decir notas, me referia a lo q se escribio, de lo q jugaron. Vandal hace su avance, y al 2010 le puso 8.5
joad12 escribió:
Me referi mal, al decir notas, me referia a lo q se escribio, de lo q jugaron. Vandal hace su avance, y al 2010 le puso 8.5

Bueno pero no metas a Meri en el saco... porque no pega... :D

Sls
Polter2k
Yo el pase de Toure hacia atras no lo veo tan mal , se va cayendo y lo hace forzado y la pisada de Alvez me gusta [poraki] es la clásica pisada que siempre tuvo la saga de plantarse con r1 y pisarla saliendo hacia el otro lado en diagonal.

Lo del retardo es para [mad] [mad] en ps2 ni un puto retardo y ahora es lo que más cuesta corregir.
Lo del retardo es para [mad] [mad] en ps2 ni un puto retardo y ahora es lo que más cuesta corregir.[/quote]
[oki] a estos japos no hay kien los entienda, una cosa tan simple ke nunca ha ocurrido en la saga y ahora no dan con la clave para solucionarlo, parece todo tan subrealista.
Polter2k escribió:
joad12 escribió:Mmmm el video la verdad q...bueno...pes 2010.5

P.D. Si no me equivoco Vantal junto con Meristation siempre le han puesto buenas calificaciones al PES, asi q no me fio de esas notas.

De partida aun no hay notas... y para aclararlo por 18723172361 veces... MERI le puso un 7.5 a Pes 2010... asi que de buena nota nada....

Sls
Polter2k

7,5 no fue buena nota para pes 2010? ¬_¬ Mas que buena nota, no pasa de 5
Cristiano17 escribió:
Polter2k escribió:

Sls
Polter2k

7,5 no fue buena nota para pes 2010? ¬_¬ Mas que buena nota, no pasa de 5

Parece que andas mas perdido que poroto en paila marina...

Me refiero a que la nota de Meri fue una de las mas bajas dadas al Pes 2010 en donde casi en todos lados saco arriba de 8 y en algunos lados un 9...

Se entiende mejor ahi?

Sls
Polter2k
espero que esto no sea verdad [mad] fecha de salida22 de NOVIEMBRE dios mio, pero si estava avanzado!! estos japoneses deberian jubilarse...
lju111 escribió:espero que esto no sea verdad [mad] fecha de salida22 de NOVIEMBRE dios mio, pero si estava avanzado!! estos japoneses deberian jubilarse...

fuente?
Vandal ha dicho cosas buenas de este PES, increíble jaja hace dos años
los puso a parir a los de konami, a falta de ingames, eso del sistema de regates aunque no es innovador por lo menos se le agradece a konami, bueno también ha espera lo que hable meri...saludos
lju111 escribió:espero que esto no sea verdad [mad] fecha de salida22 de NOVIEMBRE dios mio, pero si estava avanzado!! estos japoneses deberian jubilarse...

Con todos los respetos, me parece una fecha muy extraña porque el próximo 22 de noviembre es lunes y este día de la semana no se suelen lanzar juegos al mercado.Konami los suele sacar a finales de semana.
Me cuadra más y es pura hipótesis el 22 de octubre que cae en viernes.
SALUDOS
Igual lo han comentado en las últimas 20 páginas, pero:

¿No véis en el fondo de la imagen de la "alineación", a un jugador del Inter al lado de Messi? ¿Podría ser D. Milito? Igual comparte portada junto con Messi...

Según el Avance de Vandal, parece que han dado otro paso, pero no llega a ser el esperado "paso de gigante" que todo el mundo quiere.

Me bastaría con que arreglen lo de los porteros y ese retardo que dicen que aún existe, eso sumado a lo que parece que han mejorado drásticamente ( animaciones + pases ), contento me quedo... no soy exigente. Lo probaré, si me gusta lo compro, si no, pruebo "el otro" y si me gusta lo compro. Tan simple como eso... XD
eldanidmr escribió:
capellista escribió:Avance de Vandal:

http://www.vandal.net/avances/ps3/pro-e ... 11/12106/1

al parecer les ha gustado !!!! ,, pero al final hablan sobre el retardo q lo comentaran mas adelante ,, espero el retardo se resuelva por el bien de konami :)

ESPERO! OJALA! Kiyo tu eres la caña compadre. Es en un foro y se te coge tirria... no me quiero imaginar en persona.
Jajajajaja... que grande eres Overfield...

Pues me edito, no es que comparta la portada, es que según que equipo escojas, el "jugador" de detrás, cambia de camiseta.
Buenas:

Review de PENPAS (en ingles):

Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 – First Impressions

Oh, I was planning to write this article tomorrow morning, but since it is june 1 in Germany, people there already started to put everything on the web, so I will do my point of view here and now.

In May some game journalists around the world were invited to go to Japan. This guys received the incredible opportunity to visit one of the biggest game companies ever, Konami. I was one of this guys, a brazilian game journalist invited to see the newest installment in the soccer games franchise. It can even sound cliche, but have the opportunity to look inside the production of Pro Evolution Soccer was just amazing. About this trip and all the details of it, you will see in a series of videos that I will publish in my youtube channel. There, you will be able to see a little piece of what we had witnessed.

So, I want to talk about the game itself…

We were invited to see and try for the first time this new features that PES production already released to the public. Seabass said the theme words they used in the production of PES 2011 was Freedom and Change. With this 2 words, the developers start to think how to make PES more realistic and did all the changes necessary trying to reach this objective. The first thing we noticed when start to play the game was “Dude, this is hard”!

This is because they add some different AI routines and put us to test them. The players become smarter than ever! There are 3 new routines of AI in this game used to defense in the most part of the time. They are:

- Pressure against the enemy player with the ball; (in this, your player will push the enemy trying to get the ball back);

#if you put the pressure level on maximum, four players will push the opponent at the same time.

- Mark the opponent to hold him in the field (in this case you just stay aside of the opponent waiting for him to make a mistake);

- Zone AI (Just keep defending the ground);

PES fans actually can choose what routine is the best for each kind of strategy and this will be activated depending of the distance of your goal the offensive is in the field. Seabass said to us that the maximum pressure looks to be the weakest one, because if you show to your opponent you want to pressure him, He will just pass the ball always avoiding this attacks.

When we were playing, we knew the AI was “studying” us… It is insane but when the computer score one point, they already know how to score the others. To survive, you need to change the strategy and movements.

By the way the movements are more fluid. In the past the dribles and runnings was made just in 16 directions, but this time you can do in almost every direction. They made this to make passes easier for the player.

Probably one of the most significant differences that every Pes fan will notice is the Power Gauge on the feet of each one of your players. This bar will appear everytime you need to do a short pass and a long pass. The pressure of the button will charge this bar and using the D-pad you must aim for the next near player from your team. If you press too weak, too strong or no aim right, you will probably lose the ball. It is free like the real game.

You can master this new command or keep losing the ball for ever and suck! This is probably the aspect of the game that someone will love or hate. One thing that bothers me everytime was… When I pass the ball pressing too much the button, the bar fill up very fast, but when the ball arrives in the feet of the other of my players the rest of the bar that I didnt used in the first player is automaticaly transfered to this new player. In the begining I didnt know how to control this so, eventually the new player who receives the ball pass to anyone near him. So I just lost the ball many times. You need to be “re-tuned” to play pes 2011, so I think even the pro players will need to re-learn how to play this one.

Seabass said they need to do a final balance on the game, so I hope this “Transfer of the power bar” not remains in the final version. I am praying for it.

Speaking about dribles and feints, “they are more effective and not just to show” (Seabass and John Murphy keep saying that!). They recorded more than 2000 movements in the Motion Capture Studio and choose 1000 to implement in the game. Now the player can actually program the movements he likes to use (see the picture of the control chart). This feints and Dribles are much more effective, if they are used in the right moment.

Jostling movements became more realistic because de physics are more implemented so the power of each player makes difference.

Speed Star attitude!

“Messi is unstopable in the fields of the real world, so I wanted to make him unstopable in PES too!” (Seabass)

Ok, from this you already know that Messi will stay in the cover of PES 2011. But not just that, he will continue to be a Speed Star, who is one player faster than the others. Messi can actually do a over speed running through the field. Sure, if he runs too much will be tired, but he still a Speed Star like many others players. So according to Seabass the best way to defeat this Speed Stars is be aware of his presence and use the 3 routines of defense to block his runnings.

Talking about Speed, now you can really choose what pace you want for your game: fast, medium or slow. You can choose by number between -2 to +2.

Seabass dont spoke much about the Master League Online, but he said the game will have much other aspect that will remain a secret until the time is right. One of this kind secrets was revealed by Mr. Tsunashima who was programming the new tactics mode. According to Tsunashima, in this option you can do much more customization than in the older versions. You can actually change the position and drag everything to construct your own strategy. To complete the explanation, Tsunashima said he was putting something in this mode to make the strategy changes automatically when the team is losing the game. So, when you are losing, the strategy will change to make your team more offensive or defensive.

The graphic is just amazing. They apply a new camera angle who copies the same position of the cameras in live soccer game tv transmissions. The name of this angle is broadcast. On the replay mode, the programmers apply in the images a thing called motion blur to simulated the same conditions of movement when you are watching the game from your home.

About the visual of the game, they remade almost everything. They remodel all the players using actual photos and videos to copy digitally everything to perfection. If you look on the screen of the computer on this picture of Endo (lead graphic programming of PES), you will actually see the model they made based in one of the Ivory Team Players. The first image from left is from PES 2010, in the middle is the picture of Ivory player and in the last image on the right is the PES 2011 model.

This new remodeled players have more and new facial expressions and eye movements. The expressions of the players will change with the situation. If they are tired, losing the game, angry, etc. His eye movements follow the position of the ball in the field and the spine court help all the body to make the movement even more human. The result is a much better movement visually speaking.

They dont said too much about new fields. It seems that we will not have stadiums from each place, So, I dont really know if we have latin american stadiums.

Ok, That was my impressions of PES 2011, if you have any doubt just ask me on twitter! http://www.twitter.com/penpas .

I will put more and more videos from PES Tour, so I hope you enjoy it.

Saludos.
Aparte de todo lo que dice sobre aspectos comentados por vandal, me llama la atención la frase de Seabass"Messi es imparable en la realidad y quería que lo fuese también en pes2011".
Messi es rapidísimo, pero espero que se canse en pes 2011 y no se pueda abusar todo el rato de la jugadita de ir con él hasta la línea de fondo y hacer el pase de la muerte.Jugada que algunos en el online la hacen 30 veces por partido,aunque ya sé que se puede defender.
Comenta también el tema de la velocidad regulable con parámetros entre -2 y +2.
También le ha llamado la atención y lo vimos anoche en el vídeo de los alemanes, el tremendo trabajo de animación facial de los jugadores que mostarán caras de triteza por ir perdiendo,cansancio,enfado ... de una forma muy real gracias también a los movimientos de los ojos.
Aver si dicen algo del amago de disparo...
posible video en 15min

ADAM: The fun begins again in 15mins ;)

atentos xD
joad12 escribió:Aver si dicen algo del amago de disparo...

Como no hay cosas más interesantes que conocer... Eso es una mierda porque en la vida real, los defensas no son tan tontos para revolearse abiertos de piernas ante un amago de disparo en el 95% de los casos. Otra cosa es que lo echeis de menos porque antes era la salida fácil cuando no se sabía que hacer.
¿Dicen algo sobre la liga master?
Yo quiero saber si podré ver los stats de cada jugador antes de ficharlo.
Y no la media, como en el último PRO.
una cosa, respecto a lo de los fallos de los porteros, hay que diferenciar 2 cosas.

una cosa, es una cantada que un momento determinado (o varios), se pueda pegar un portero, que esto lo veo lo màs normal (anda que no se pegan cantadas los porteros en el futbol real, sin ir màs lejos, casillas el otro dia) y otra cosa son LOS FALLOS DE PROGRAMACION EN LA IA DE LOS PORTEROS, que habia en el pes 2010.

como por ejemplo: jugadas en las el portero salia corriendo y de repente se paraba y giraba sin mirar a la pelota y metias gol, que se te quedaba esta cara ¬_¬

o cuando metias un gol de corner, ponias la repeticion y resulta que justo cuando el balon pasaba a la altura del portero en vez de parar el balon (porque coño, le venia encima), resulta que el portero se giraba y la dejaba pasar.

Estos ejemplos que pongo NO ERAN CANTADAS, eran errores de programacion que junto con el INSUFRIBLE RETARDO EN LAS ACCIONES, hicieron que vendiera el pes 2010.
Polter2k escribió:Más info aca en IGN UK

http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/articles/109/1092937p1.html

Sls
Polter2k

Seabass está alucinado con la nueva cámara que simula una verdadera retransmisión.
Preview de Eurogamer (me gustaria que alguien hiciera un resumen sobre esta preview):

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/pro-e ... 1-hands-on

Y entrevista a Seabass:

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/pes-t ... urrent-gen
Buenas:

Review de Eurogamer (en ingles):

Change is easy to promise, but much harder to deliver. The pleading husband, as his long-suffering wife threatens to walk out, insists he'll change; things will be different this time if only she'll stay. Why should she believe him?

So it is with PES. The fanatical devotion Konami's football series has inspired in fans has been a virtual love affair of breast-beating intensity. But the gnawing sense of late that it has let itself go has tried the patience and passion of even its most ardent devotees. As they remorsefully turn away and into the arms of a pouting rival, PES promises to change. Why should we believe them?

The reality of this change could not be clearer as I step inside Konami's headquarters in Tokyo, an imposing skyscraper in Midtown housing 2000 of the company's top talents. Kojima Productions is based here, as is the ever-palpitating Dance Dance Revolution team. This is the first time Konami has invited Western journalists into the heart of its operation, to see where and how its games are made.

Barely a week goes by without a European or American studio exposing its mind, body and soul to the press, but in Japan this level of access is still a big deal. Indeed, it's taken years of internal wrangling to reach this point, I understand; and it's fallen to the PES team to usher in this apparent new era of openness.

A major step for Konami, then, and one Shingo "Seabass" Takatsuka, the redoubtable producer of PES, realises is a crucial part of the reinvention of his series. Another part is his own frankness about where it's been going wrong.

"We are always challenged to make a change," he says, speaking through a translator. "In order to make the game feel like PES, this perhaps became an excuse for not making enough changes. This time our hidden slogan is 'break what is PES' - we wanted to take the change much further and we wanted to make the next step." To avoid misunderstanding, he adds: "We get asked if we'll lose the feeling of PES. I assure you this feeling will never be lost."

Strikingly, Seabass pinpoints the beginning of PES's problems at the advent of new consoles. "As the leader of the team, I really wanted to create PES 2011 at the start of the current generation of consoles," he reveals. "But from the PS2 to PS3 that timing was very difficult for us; probably we were not prepared enough. Looking back our team spirit needed a change as well at that time."

He adds: "We were running in many different directions; today I think we're pretty much stable on which direction we should go. We're not shy of saying we made our mistakes in the past, but we want to use that to give back double, even triple the expectations of our users today. I think we can do that with PES 2011."

'Change' and 'Freedom' are the key themes of PES 2011 for Seabass. He arrives at the initial presentation in buoyant mood, all smiles and handshakes as he leads us through this season's instalment. "The game isn't finished, but I want everyone to play it and give feedback".

It's by far the earliest the game has ever been shown to the press, a brave decision and another facet of the Change Agenda, inviting comment and criticism at a point where there is still sufficient development time to accommodate anything that resonates.

We're shown gameplay clips from PES 2010 followed by this year's version to highlight changes and improvements. Defence, Seabass notes, "has changed massively". Using the dash button to close down and press the player with the ball has been replaced by a three-pronged system using the X button (it's all PS3 in Japan) and directional input.

Hold X while directing the stick towards your goal to hold up play, a relatively passive option that makes it difficult for the attacker to pass you. The second option is simply to hold X and release the stick entirely. This stops your player and, if timed correctly, will halt the advance of the guy charging at you with the ball.

Finally, moving the stick towards the opponent while holding X results in a more aggressive effort to retrieve the ball. This is familiar to PES, but with greater risk attached, says Seabass - if the attacker anticipates your lunge he can pass you more easily.

In tandem, physicality assumes greater significance on the field as players jostle for the ball, with the aim to make players consider more the attributes of the player they are controlling and the best tactics to employ during these encounters. The essence of PES 2011 for Seabass is found in these one-on-one moments. It's the feature he cites to distinguish the experience from its main rival.

"FIFA is probably simpler because they have the overall gameplay balance just like we used to have - but the basics of football are one-versus-one, the ball carrier versus the defender," he explains. "So if you really want to go in deep, which we have, I think you'll get a more realistic flavour of this basic football element."

This has implications for attacking too, with the feints system overhauled. These tricks can still be performed manually using button/stick combinations; but there's the option now to automate and chain moves together into combos.

"I always thought in all of our games like PES and FIFA, feints were just used to show off," Seabass says. "What I wanted to do in PES 2011 was to make the feints and dummies useful to the player. I didn't want to make the controls super-difficult. In PES 2011 I was able to make the user perform these feints quite easily. At the same time if you overuse it there's a high risk - so it's more fun when combined with the defending I described."

Feints, then, work by holding L1 and using the right stick, with different approaches mapped to up, down, left and right. Aiding and abetting is a reworked animation system, with Konami claiming some 1000 new animations in PES 2011, equating to over 100 hours of motion capture in the studio's on-site facility.

In response to criticism that last season's "360 degree control", er, wasn't (it was 16-way), Seabass illustrates improvements here with a video of 2010 Messi versus this season's thrusting goal genie.

"For unique players like Messi, R1 dash dribble has changed dramatically in PES 2011," he explains. "He is now able to go in any direction; you can also see small touches just like real life. It's never been implemented well in our games before. Now it's properly reproduced."

Out of a roster of around 6000 players, there are only 15 "stars" - like Messi - with magic feet to bamboozle, befuddle and blind. Yet their pirouetting, pretentious ways remain fallible - balance, in other words, is preserved - through smart application of the new defensive techniques.

Elsewhere, the renewed focus on freedom is another product of the team's painful but necessary process of self-examination. "We've been developing PES for over 10 years since PlayStation 1," Seabass muses. "Every time we release a new version we've found that the freedom of the game has gradually disappeared. We maybe made it too complicated."

This manifests itself most clearly in passing, which, in tandem with a reworked shot power gauge, affords "unlimited freedom of passing" according to its creator.

Every pass or shot performed in PES 2011 brings up a power gauge on screen, which is situated in open play directly beneath the player so it is always in focus. Making use of this while holding L2 and pressing a pass button, the ball can theoretically be sent wherever you want it to go.

The team has clearly looked back in considerable detail over the history and development of PES to trace how it got here and where it needs to go. One unexpected side effect is the return of a long-forgotten feature: game speed.

"In PS1 days there was an option to change the game speed," Seabass recalls. "I looked up how long it was before I decided to have this back and it was about 12 years ago the last time. I've put it back in this year."

In practice, you can change the speed at any point via the pause menu, from -2 to +2, with zero being the regular setting. The difference between the extremes is clear enough and while its ultimate utility remains to be seen, its inclusion can be no bad thing and gives an extra way to tailor the experience to taste.

When it comes to playing the game, the flipside to being treated to an unprecedentedly early showing becomes apparent, with many features yet to be implemented and others not working as they should. The feint system, for example, at present produces looping, sliding animations that are clearly unfinished, and tackling hasn't been fully worked in, making it hard simply to get a foot in.

These aren't criticisms, of course: it's simply not possible to make any meaningful qualitative judgements on such elements at this stage. What is possible with this build is to get a decent feel for the ebb and flow of a game, the new power gauge, redone throw-in system, game speed, passing freedom and so on.

The latter could well prove to be the most significant addition. Experiencing it at first is to realise how much the playing of PES has been, if not on autopilot then certainly in a comfort zone of familiar ease. Which is a roundabout way of saying I end up blasting the ball to row Z and beyond in my early attempts to precision-place a pass.

But further experimentation yields rewards and the flexibility becomes engagingly apparent the more I practice. Konami's claim of total control over the direction and destination of passes holds up; the one potential downside is the need to rely on AI with no apparent way to send a free player into the space for which you're aiming.

Off-pitch, a drag-and-drop system tidies up tactical tweaking of player positions from a manager's-eye view. Meanwhile, automated switches can be set up to change tactics according to certain conditions. For instance, you could set it so that a 2-0 lead initiates a defensive strategy to preserve the lead; or so that going 1-0 down triggers a more pressing mindset as you push for the equaliser. This can also apply to formations, and should save a lot of menu fiddling while maintaining a realistic flow to a match.

The licence issue is always a sticky one for PES and at this stage it's too early for any concrete news on developments in this area other than a "yes" - that there will be new licences added. Watch this space.

And then there's Master League Online. A massive feature that's been a long time coming, sadly we're shown nothing of this, but we are assured that it's another vital part of the team's desire to change and improve - in this case an acknowledgement that online play hasn't quite cut it to date. Seabass also teases us with the promise of a further major "surprise" to come. But that's all he's saying for now.

The PES community is vast, deep and outspoken, and Konami rightly pays lip service to fans, insisting it now listens more closely than ever. An example of this, shared with us by PES European Team Leader Jon Murphy - his community-facing role in itself symbolic of this - is with nets. Yes, nets. A minor point to most of the universe, but enough fans have asked for the ability to edit the net style and so I'm assured it's now on the team's agenda (although that's not confirmation it'll make it into this year's version).

Seabass' team's passion for the beautiful game remains utterly undimmed. On my last night in Tokyo a few of us are taken out for drinks by senior members of the team. The language gap is unbridgeable for the most part; but in a wonderfully charming backstreet bar that might as well be (come to think of it, might actually be) someone's living room, at a table with a computer terminal, the exec producer beams with delight as he plays us YouTube highlights of great footballers: Zola, Ronaldo, Weah. Suddenly, we're all on the same page.

It's a side that has been sadly hidden from view before now. But for PES to move forwards and stem the flow of FIFA converts, reconnection with its fanbase is vital. And that connection will always be strongest on the pitch.

The PES team has, of course, claimed each year of this generation that its new game would be the profoundly improved, overhauled masterpiece footy fans crave. However, here in Japan the mood this time is unmistakably one of genuine, self-aware change. Whether that is, at last, the change PES needs and fans demand, we'll see more clearly over the coming months.

¿Está haciendo alguien las traducciones de las reviews de Penpas y de Eurogamer?, es para no hacer el trabajo doble.

Saludos.

PD: jjoseca, ¿porque no vas poniendo estas reviews en la pagina principal?.
MQC escribió:Buenas:

Esta es la review de Eurogamer (en ingles)

Change is easy to promise, but much harder to deliver. The pleading husband, as his long-suffering wife threatens to walk out, insists he'll change; things will be different this time if only she'll stay. Why should she believe him?

So it is with PES. The fanatical devotion Konami's football series has inspired in fans has been a virtual love affair of breast-beating intensity. But the gnawing sense of late that it has let itself go has tried the patience and passion of even its most ardent devotees. As they remorsefully turn away and into the arms of a pouting rival, PES promises to change. Why should we believe them?

The reality of this change could not be clearer as I step inside Konami's headquarters in Tokyo, an imposing skyscraper in Midtown housing 2000 of the company's top talents. Kojima Productions is based here, as is the ever-palpitating Dance Dance Revolution team. This is the first time Konami has invited Western journalists into the heart of its operation, to see where and how its games are made.

Barely a week goes by without a European or American studio exposing its mind, body and soul to the press, but in Japan this level of access is still a big deal. Indeed, it's taken years of internal wrangling to reach this point, I understand; and it's fallen to the PES team to usher in this apparent new era of openness.

A major step for Konami, then, and one Shingo "Seabass" Takatsuka, the redoubtable producer of PES, realises is a crucial part of the reinvention of his series. Another part is his own frankness about where it's been going wrong.

"We are always challenged to make a change," he says, speaking through a translator. "In order to make the game feel like PES, this perhaps became an excuse for not making enough changes. This time our hidden slogan is 'break what is PES' - we wanted to take the change much further and we wanted to make the next step." To avoid misunderstanding, he adds: "We get asked if we'll lose the feeling of PES. I assure you this feeling will never be lost."

Strikingly, Seabass pinpoints the beginning of PES's problems at the advent of new consoles. "As the leader of the team, I really wanted to create PES 2011 at the start of the current generation of consoles," he reveals. "But from the PS2 to PS3 that timing was very difficult for us; probably we were not prepared enough. Looking back our team spirit needed a change as well at that time."

He adds: "We were running in many different directions; today I think we're pretty much stable on which direction we should go. We're not shy of saying we made our mistakes in the past, but we want to use that to give back double, even triple the expectations of our users today. I think we can do that with PES 2011."

'Change' and 'Freedom' are the key themes of PES 2011 for Seabass. He arrives at the initial presentation in buoyant mood, all smiles and handshakes as he leads us through this season's instalment. "The game isn't finished, but I want everyone to play it and give feedback".

It's by far the earliest the game has ever been shown to the press, a brave decision and another facet of the Change Agenda, inviting comment and criticism at a point where there is still sufficient development time to accommodate anything that resonates.

We're shown gameplay clips from PES 2010 followed by this year's version to highlight changes and improvements. Defence, Seabass notes, "has changed massively". Using the dash button to close down and press the player with the ball has been replaced by a three-pronged system using the X button (it's all PS3 in Japan) and directional input.

Hold X while directing the stick towards your goal to hold up play, a relatively passive option that makes it difficult for the attacker to pass you. The second option is simply to hold X and release the stick entirely. This stops your player and, if timed correctly, will halt the advance of the guy charging at you with the ball.

Finally, moving the stick towards the opponent while holding X results in a more aggressive effort to retrieve the ball. This is familiar to PES, but with greater risk attached, says Seabass - if the attacker anticipates your lunge he can pass you more easily.

In tandem, physicality assumes greater significance on the field as players jostle for the ball, with the aim to make players consider more the attributes of the player they are controlling and the best tactics to employ during these encounters. The essence of PES 2011 for Seabass is found in these one-on-one moments. It's the feature he cites to distinguish the experience from its main rival.

"FIFA is probably simpler because they have the overall gameplay balance just like we used to have - but the basics of football are one-versus-one, the ball carrier versus the defender," he explains. "So if you really want to go in deep, which we have, I think you'll get a more realistic flavour of this basic football element."

This has implications for attacking too, with the feints system overhauled. These tricks can still be performed manually using button/stick combinations; but there's the option now to automate and chain moves together into combos.

"I always thought in all of our games like PES and FIFA, feints were just used to show off," Seabass says. "What I wanted to do in PES 2011 was to make the feints and dummies useful to the player. I didn't want to make the controls super-difficult. In PES 2011 I was able to make the user perform these feints quite easily. At the same time if you overuse it there's a high risk - so it's more fun when combined with the defending I described."

Feints, then, work by holding L1 and using the right stick, with different approaches mapped to up, down, left and right. Aiding and abetting is a reworked animation system, with Konami claiming some 1000 new animations in PES 2011, equating to over 100 hours of motion capture in the studio's on-site facility.

In response to criticism that last season's "360 degree control", er, wasn't (it was 16-way), Seabass illustrates improvements here with a video of 2010 Messi versus this season's thrusting goal genie.

"For unique players like Messi, R1 dash dribble has changed dramatically in PES 2011," he explains. "He is now able to go in any direction; you can also see small touches just like real life. It's never been implemented well in our games before. Now it's properly reproduced."

Out of a roster of around 6000 players, there are only 15 "stars" - like Messi - with magic feet to bamboozle, befuddle and blind. Yet their pirouetting, pretentious ways remain fallible - balance, in other words, is preserved - through smart application of the new defensive techniques.

Elsewhere, the renewed focus on freedom is another product of the team's painful but necessary process of self-examination. "We've been developing PES for over 10 years since PlayStation 1," Seabass muses. "Every time we release a new version we've found that the freedom of the game has gradually disappeared. We maybe made it too complicated."

This manifests itself most clearly in passing, which, in tandem with a reworked shot power gauge, affords "unlimited freedom of passing" according to its creator.

Every pass or shot performed in PES 2011 brings up a power gauge on screen, which is situated in open play directly beneath the player so it is always in focus. Making use of this while holding L2 and pressing a pass button, the ball can theoretically be sent wherever you want it to go.

The team has clearly looked back in considerable detail over the history and development of PES to trace how it got here and where it needs to go. One unexpected side effect is the return of a long-forgotten feature: game speed.

"In PS1 days there was an option to change the game speed," Seabass recalls. "I looked up how long it was before I decided to have this back and it was about 12 years ago the last time. I've put it back in this year."

In practice, you can change the speed at any point via the pause menu, from -2 to +2, with zero being the regular setting. The difference between the extremes is clear enough and while its ultimate utility remains to be seen, its inclusion can be no bad thing and gives an extra way to tailor the experience to taste.

When it comes to playing the game, the flipside to being treated to an unprecedentedly early showing becomes apparent, with many features yet to be implemented and others not working as they should. The feint system, for example, at present produces looping, sliding animations that are clearly unfinished, and tackling hasn't been fully worked in, making it hard simply to get a foot in.

These aren't criticisms, of course: it's simply not possible to make any meaningful qualitative judgements on such elements at this stage. What is possible with this build is to get a decent feel for the ebb and flow of a game, the new power gauge, redone throw-in system, game speed, passing freedom and so on.

The latter could well prove to be the most significant addition. Experiencing it at first is to realise how much the playing of PES has been, if not on autopilot then certainly in a comfort zone of familiar ease. Which is a roundabout way of saying I end up blasting the ball to row Z and beyond in my early attempts to precision-place a pass.

But further experimentation yields rewards and the flexibility becomes engagingly apparent the more I practice. Konami's claim of total control over the direction and destination of passes holds up; the one potential downside is the need to rely on AI with no apparent way to send a free player into the space for which you're aiming.

Off-pitch, a drag-and-drop system tidies up tactical tweaking of player positions from a manager's-eye view. Meanwhile, automated switches can be set up to change tactics according to certain conditions. For instance, you could set it so that a 2-0 lead initiates a defensive strategy to preserve the lead; or so that going 1-0 down triggers a more pressing mindset as you push for the equaliser. This can also apply to formations, and should save a lot of menu fiddling while maintaining a realistic flow to a match.

The licence issue is always a sticky one for PES and at this stage it's too early for any concrete news on developments in this area other than a "yes" - that there will be new licences added. Watch this space.

And then there's Master League Online. A massive feature that's been a long time coming, sadly we're shown nothing of this, but we are assured that it's another vital part of the team's desire to change and improve - in this case an acknowledgement that online play hasn't quite cut it to date. Seabass also teases us with the promise of a further major "surprise" to come. But that's all he's saying for now.

The PES community is vast, deep and outspoken, and Konami rightly pays lip service to fans, insisting it now listens more closely than ever. An example of this, shared with us by PES European Team Leader Jon Murphy - his community-facing role in itself symbolic of this - is with nets. Yes, nets. A minor point to most of the universe, but enough fans have asked for the ability to edit the net style and so I'm assured it's now on the team's agenda (although that's not confirmation it'll make it into this year's version).

Seabass' team's passion for the beautiful game remains utterly undimmed. On my last night in Tokyo a few of us are taken out for drinks by senior members of the team. The language gap is unbridgeable for the most part; but in a wonderfully charming backstreet bar that might as well be (come to think of it, might actually be) someone's living room, at a table with a computer terminal, the exec producer beams with delight as he plays us YouTube highlights of great footballers: Zola, Ronaldo, Weah. Suddenly, we're all on the same page.

It's a side that has been sadly hidden from view before now. But for PES to move forwards and stem the flow of FIFA converts, reconnection with its fanbase is vital. And that connection will always be strongest on the pitch.

The PES team has, of course, claimed each year of this generation that its new game would be the profoundly improved, overhauled masterpiece footy fans crave. However, here in Japan the mood this time is unmistakably one of genuine, self-aware change. Whether that is, at last, the change PES needs and fans demand, we'll see more clearly over the coming months.

Estoy haciendo las traducciones de las reviewso de Penpas y de esta de Eurogamer.

Saludos.

PD: jjoseca, ¿porque no vas poniendo estas reviews en la pagina principal?.

En breve las pondré, estaba editando con las imágenes y video :p .
Buenas:

Ok, perdona, jejejeje, no te dejo respirar.

Vuelvo a preguntar, ¿alguien está haciendo las traducciones de estas reviews?, es para que no hagamos el trabajo dos veces.

Saludos.
una cosilla, no va a haber videos hoy?

Vuelvo a preguntar, ¿alguien está haciendo las traducciones de estas reviews?, es para que no hagamos el trabajo dos veces.

Saludos.

Mi ingles no es bueno ( ni mucho menos... jaja ), así que por mi parte no me vi a meter a traducir pq seguro que la cago.
No pone nada nuevo en la preview, son sólo cosas que les dijo el sebas este en una especie de presentación.
Lo único así interesante que he leido es que el 1 contra 1 para el desborde va a ser muy chungo pal que ataca y también pal que defiende no siendo siempre la mejor opción hacer una entrada sino aguantarle.
Ha dicho también lo de los 15 tíos estos especiales, algo así que van a ser muy rápidos quitándote el balón de los morros ante una entrada que le agas gracias a los 360º, vamos que nada de que van a ser incansables ni nada de eso.
De la liga master online no ha querido decir nada nuevo...

EDITO: Perdón MQC no había leido tu pregunta, era un resumen nada más, la traducción entera no tengo tiempo, hay que hacer algo en el trabajo XD. Además de que me parece sólo: "Le he puesto" "He recuperado" "Creia que esto sería lo mejor"... Vamos, un tío importante el Seabass XD

PD. También habla del editor de redes, que está en su agenda pero que no promenten nada para este año... asique no.

Saludos.

Por mi parte, tienes vía libre que yo seguro que meto la gamba.
Buenas:
jfdeza escribió:No pone nada nuevo en la preview, son sólo cosas que les dijo el sebas este en una especie de presentación.
Lo único así interesante que he leido es que el 1 contra 1 para el desborde va a ser muy chungo pal que ataca y también pal que defiende no siendo siempre la mejor opción hacer una entrada sino aguantarle.
Ha dicho también lo de los 15 tíos estos especiales, algo así que van a ser muy rápidos quitándote el balón de los morros ante una entrada que le agas gracias a los 360º, vamos que nada de que van a ser incansables ni nada de eso.
De la liga master online no ha querido decir nada nuevo...

Para mi, decir que esta review de Eurogamers no "pone nada nuevo" es muy desacertado.

Por lo pronto, explica algo que creo nadie sabiamos hasta ahora, y es que han cambiado el sistema de presion con la X y ahora existen distintos tipo de presiones.

Si alguien con idea y con ganas (nada de usar traductores, por favor) se decide a hacer las traducciones, se lo agradeceria enormemente.

Si ninguno de los "expertos" se ofrece a hacer las traducciones, luego me pondre a ello, porque ahora estoy en el curro y no quiero que me echen una bulla por descuidarme demasiado.

Saludos.
tengo la impresion que el pro 11 vas a ser peor que el 10 y eso es mucho decir,mucha historia y siempre es mas de lo mismo repitiendo la misma formula sin aportar nada una y otra vez,espero equivocarme y disfrutar del 11 como dios manda :o
Entrevista a Seabass por parte de IGN UK:

http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/articles/109/1093779p1.html

Por cierto, quien hizo lo de poner en imágenes lo de videos, imágenes etc? necesito q me lo haga tambien con PREVIEWS/REVIEWS o Avances/Analisis :p
NaNa1991 escribió:tengo la impresion que el pro 11 vas a ser peor que el 10 y eso es mucho decir,mucha historia y siempre es mas de lo mismo repitiendo la misma formula sin aportar nada una y otra vez,espero equivocarme y disfrutar del 11 como dios manda :o

Bueno,según el avance de Vandal hay motivos para decir que se han mejorado aspectos que necesitaban cambios.Lo que menos les ha gustado es que continúa el retardo,pero quedan 4 meses para solucionarlo.
SALUDOS.
Para mi, decir que esta review de Eurogamers no "pone nada nuevo" es muy desacertado.

Por lo pronto, explica algo que creo nadie sabiamos hasta ahora, y es que han cambiado el sistema de presion con la X y ahora existen distintos tipo de presiones.

Si alguien con idea y con ganas (nada de usar traductores, por favor) se decide a hacer las traducciones, se lo agradeceria enormemente.

Si ninguno de los "expertos" se ofrece a hacer las traducciones, luego me pondre a ello, porque ahora estoy en el curro y no quiero que me echen una bulla por descuidarme demasiado.

Saludos.

Me refiero a nada nuevo con respecto a lo que se ha leido en vandal, lo de la X ya explicaban que era totalmente nuevo allí y que habría que aprender a usarla bien, ya digo que ahora la mejor opción no va a ser siempre entrarle al jugador sino que puede ser mejor aguantarle.

Vamos que lo de nada nuevo me refería a que no hay ninguna novedad de la que no se haya hablado antes (excepto lo del editor de redes que se lo han apuntado y me lo había saltado) pero es verdad que profundiza en algunas de ellas además de que reconoce los fallos que todavía tenía el juego aquel día (esperemos los haya corregido).

No soy ningún filologo ingles pero vamos para esto me da...XD
capellista escribió:
NaNa1991 escribió:tengo la impresion que el pro 11 vas a ser peor que el 10 y eso es mucho decir,mucha historia y siempre es mas de lo mismo repitiendo la misma formula sin aportar nada una y otra vez,espero equivocarme y disfrutar del 11 como dios manda :o

Bueno,según el avance de Vandal hay motivos para decir que se han mejorado aspectos que necesitaban cambios.Lo que menos les ha gustado es que continúa el retardo,pero quedan 4 meses para solucionarlo.
SALUDOS.

esque todos los años dicen lo mismo que van a mejorar los fallos y na de na,¿soy la unica que tiene esa impresion de que no van a arreglar nada? enserio es hablar del pro y me da el bajon [buuuaaaa]
Bueno acabo de leer la preview de vandal y ciertamente es bastante positiva tiene bastantes cosas nuevas y que estan muy bien como lo de las velocidades, lo de la presión, que ahora si que hay realmente 360º, el nuevo sistema de regates, las animaciones dicen que ya estan bien, lo que no me gusta nada es el retardo y lo de la ia de porteros y defensa espero que no echen por tierra todos sus avances en otros aspectos y consigan arreglar esto último.

El problema es que siendo Konami es una incognita que solucionen estas cosas, de cualquier otro pensariamos seguro que lo solucionan pero estos.. veremos.

Sabe alguien si saldra algun video a lo largo del dia?
A mí lo que me ha parecido leer es que han recogido las sugerencias de los fans sobre el editor de redes, pero que no aseguran que se implemente este año.
jjoseca escribió:Preview de Eurogamer (me gustaria que alguien hiciera un resumen sobre esta preview):

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/pro-e ... 1-hands-on

Y entrevista a Seabass:

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/pes-t ... urrent-gen

Estoy sufriendo problemas de conexión en casa, anoche lamentablemente empezaron antes de poder ver nada }:/ . Estoy viendo cosas sobre la marcha en el trabajo, el articulo-entrevista de eurogamer me parece interesante. Si nadie hace una traducción, yo esta noche si no tengo más problemas de conexión, hago algo, por el día me va a ser dificil.

Me ha gustado lo que he leido ( las impresiones de vandal y eurogamer me han gustado ), y de lo poco que he visto en video ingame, hay cosas interesantes pero tiene algo que me mosquea, espero que sea por ser tan prematuro. Para mi graficamente no tendrían que mejorar nada, si se centrasen en corregir la respuesta del control, el tema de IA defensiva y las animaciones, seguro pueden hacer un buen juego.

Saludos
Señores algunos sois la leche. Se esta hablando de que todo en general tiene buena pinta, que las animaciones corregidas, los 360 grados, que si las barras para los pases, que si la velocidad del juego, todo muy bien pero, aun no lo hemos probado y ya lo estais echando a los perros... señores por favor vamos a catarlo primero y si no va bien... pues a la hoguera. nada mas
[Barcha] escribió:Bueno acabo de leer la preview de vandal y ciertamente es bastante positiva tiene bastantes cosas nuevas y que estan muy bien como lo de las velocidades, lo de la presión, que ahora si que hay realmente 360º, el nuevo sistema de regates, las animaciones dicen que ya estan bien, lo que no me gusta nada es el retardo y lo de la ia de porteros y defensa espero que no echen por tierra todos sus avances en otros aspectos y consigan arreglar esto último.

El problema es que siendo Konami es una incognita que solucionen estas cosas, de cualquier otro pensariamos seguro que lo solucionan pero estos.. veremos.

Sabe alguien si saldra algun video a lo largo del dia?

Se supone q eurogamer y Penpas van a subir más videos.
MARIOCOM escribió:Señores algunos sois la leche. Se esta hablando de que todo en general tiene buena pinta, que las animaciones corregidas, los 360 grados, que si las barras para los pases, que si la velocidad del juego, todo muy bien pero, aun no lo hemos probado y ya lo estais echando a los perros... señores por favor vamos a catarlo primero y si no va bien... pues a la hoguera. nada mas

Estoy con Mario
Por cierto, IGN UK explica el nuevo sistema para tirar penaltis:

Penalties now use a system similar to that found in free throws in basketball, with players having to stop the slider on the 'sweet spot' for a good strike, as well as place the shot, which has also had the effect of making penalty shootouts more fun than before.
Buenas:

Perdona jfdeza, no habia terminado de entenderte. Disculpame de verdad.

Tengo que reconocerte que estoy empezando a entrar en la misma dinamica que los años anteriores por estas fechas. Salen 4 imagenes, 1 video mal visto y 5 reviews, y la gente, en vez de colaborar en lo que puede y dar sus impresiones razonadas, comienza a soltar todo tipo de comentarios sin aportar nada al hilo nada mas que discusiones y tonterias,

Y esto lo que me provoca es tener cada vez menos ganas de ayudar y aportar al hilo, pero eso seria joder a jjoseca que tanto se lo curra, y joder a la gente del hilo que merece la pena.

Saludos.

PD: por cierto jjoseca, si te parece bien, voy a ir "retocando" el tema de "noticias, rumores, etc..." con todo lo que va a ir saliendo estos dias. Cuando todas la webs tengan ya su reviews en la calle y esté la cosa un poco más calmada de informacion, te lo mando y lo actualizas, ¿ok?.
jjoseca escribió:Por cierto, IGN UK explica el nueva sistema para tirar penaltis:

Penalties now use a system similar to that found in free throws in basketball, with players having to stop the slider on the 'sweet spot' for a good strike, as well as place the shot, which has also had the effect of making penalty shootouts more fun than before.

Van a cambiarlos por un sistema parecido a la barra de los tiros libres de los juegos de baloncesto.
Tendremosque parar la barrita en la zona destinada a ello para tener más posibilidades de marcar.
Pues este año no me he llevado el chasco de entrada. Todo pinta cojonudamente bien, sino comparad la primera imagen del pes2010 (no la de la cara de Messi si no la imagen "in game) y comparadla con todo lo que ha salido de golpe entre ayer y hoy. Si eso no os dice lo mas minimo, apaga y vamonos!

Por cierto el motion blur para las repeticiones pinta brutal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Perdona jfdeza, no habia terminado de entenderte. Disculpame de verdad.

Tengo que reconocerte que estoy empezando a entrar en la misma dinamica que los años anteriores por estas fechas. Salen 4 imagenes, 1 video mal visto y 5 reviews, y la gente, en vez de colaborar en lo que puede y dar sus impresiones razonadas, comienza a soltar todo tipo de comentarios sin aportar nada al hilo nada mas que discusiones y tonterias,

Y esto lo que me provoca es tener cada vez menos ganas de ayudar y aportar al hilo, pero eso seria joder a jjoseca que tanto se lo curra, y joder a la gente del hilo que merece la pena.

Saludos.

PD: por cierto jjoseca, si te parece bien, voy a ir "retocando" el tema de "noticias, rumores, etc..." con todo lo que va a ir saliendo estos dias. Cuando todas la webs tengan ya su reviews en la calle y esté la cosa un poco más calmada de informacion, te lo mando y lo actualizas, ¿ok?.

Ok tio, nada más q la tengas me lo mandas y actualizo el primer post [oki]
MARIOCOM escribió:Señores algunos sois la leche. Se esta hablando de que todo en general tiene buena pinta, que las animaciones corregidas, los 360 grados, que si las barras para los pases, que si la velocidad del juego, todo muy bien pero, aun no lo hemos probado y ya lo estais echando a los perros... señores por favor vamos a catarlo primero y si no va bien... pues a la hoguera. nada mas

+1.
Jjoseca del tio de Mexico aun nada?

Sls
Polter2k
Polter2k escribió:Jjoseca del tio de Mexico aun nada?

Sls
Polter2k

Le he preguntado via twiter si va a hacer una preview detallada sobre el juego, a ver q contesta.
27755 respuestas