Home Renamer v0.1 Released

DarkAdry está baneado por "No vuelvas"
Imagen
H3R3T1C, has whipped up a quick application called Home Renamer v0.1. What this program does is that is basically renames the files in the decrypted home beta into the correct format. It saves a huge amount of time if you are going through the files, as you don't have to view the hex file for each file to determine what the correct extension is.

The instructions are simple, to use it just place one of the EXE files in one of the extracted folders that contains the numbered home files (i.e. place the exe in USRDIR-NPBOOT folder for example and run it.)

A simple yet time saving application

Para losque no entiendan inglés es para ahorrar tiempo buscando entre los archivos de Home.

http://www.ps3hax.net/downloads.php?do=file&id=212
Imagen
H3R3T1C, has whipped up a quick application called Home Renamer v0.1. What this program does is that is basically renames the files in the decrypted home beta into the correct format. It saves a huge amount of time if you are going through the files, as you don't have to view the hex file for each file to determine what the correct extension is.

The instructions are simple, to use it just place one of the EXE files in one of the extracted folders that contains the numbered home files (i.e. place the exe in USRDIR-NPBOOT folder for example and run it.)

A simple yet time saving application

Traduccion:
H3R3T1C, ha conseguido una aplicacion rapida llamada Home Renamer v0.1. Esta aplicacion lo que hace es corregir los nombres de las carpetas del Home Beta desencriptado poniendolo en el formato correcto. Esto salva mucho tiempo de trabajo en estos archivos, ademas para obtener la correcta extension es necesario abrir cada archivo con un visor de hex.

las instrucciones son simples, para usarlo debes poner uno de los archivo EXE en la carpeta de las carpetas extraidas, este contiene numerado los archivos del home(Ejemplo: pon el archivo exe en la carpeta USRDIR-NPBOOT y abrelo).

PD: :) esta bien asi? :P
estoy ancioso por probarlo pero nose porque no me deja, me registre y todo pero cada vez que intento descargarlo me sale esto.

The administrators want you to view a thread before you continue to browse the forum.

You can view the thread here. If you have viewed the thread already but still see this message, please clear your cookies. Please note that you may see this message more than once if there are multiple threads you must view.
Buenas,

Alguien sabe a que formato se tienen que pasar estos archivos para poder tenr home en la ps3???

Gracias.
En qué consiste eso¿
Pablinho666 está baneado por "Crearse clones para trollear"
Utilidad?
5 respuestas