[Más que posible fake] PS3 Custom Firmware 3.50

Pues navegando navegando me topo con un video en youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvhoAgJXwLQ&feature=player_embedded

Huele a fake por todos lados XD si alguien quiere tratear por curiosidad.

Well here it is. This is custom firmware for the PS3 based on the Official 3.50 Update.

You will need to download the RAR file and extract the contents to the same folder.

Download the files HERE

The PSUPDAT.DAT file is ready patched to re enable the bug exploited by all versions of the USB Jailbreak but you will obviously have to country patch it and secure key sign in using the included PUPSigner.exe

Once that has finished transfer the PSUPDAT.DAT file to a USB stick and update the PS3 from there

It will find and ask to install firmware update 3.51 this will allow people to patch a 3.50 system. However once reset it will revert to showing 3.50.

You may now jailbreak your PS3 using the PSJailbreak dongle or similar.

Main features of custom firmware: USB Exploit reinstated, MAC code randomisation, All automatic updates are now BLOCKED disk or online. Working online and on PSN Store.

You will need to acquire the backup manager separately - google is your friend.
Download the files HERE

——————————————-

UPDATE: Cant keep up with all the messages so added a FAQ

Q: Can I Jailbreak my PS3 with this package?

A: Not on its own no. Once you install this update you will re enable the USB bug to ALLOW you to jailbreak your PS3 using one of the many usb methods currently available such as this one for the iphone (search YouTube for others ports such as android phones inc htc, ipod, palm pre, ti-84)

Q: Is this detectable online?

A: Currently, No

Q: Can Sony fix this with an update?

A: Yes, but this patched firmware will block all means of update except USB stick

Q: What happens if Sony update the ps3 again?

A: Then the new firmware will/should get patched and released for usb update.

Fuente:
http://ps3custom.wordpress.com/
soy_miguel_del_tetu está baneado por "faltas de respeto reiteradas"
Me parto [+risas]
Lo haria pero me da mala espina asi que paso.
.... es un fake ya lo dije en otro lado.... hay que pagar por bajar el archivo
(mensaje borrado)
Es un fake confirmado el día que salga un custom firmware será portada de elotrolado.

Saludos.
7 respuestas