Multiman integrado en XMB

pues eso acabo de ver esta noticia MultiMAN en XMB

Exofreak is back with another interesting XMB tweak, the developer has created a multiMAN Folder for the PS3's XMB. This folder has some nice additions the developer has added, you have the ability to download multiMAN and deank's mM Tools directly from the XMB, and of course Launch the apps from the folder, View the contents of multiMAN's directory from XMB. You can view all the details from exofreak's official release quote below.

-STLcardsWS

I have been using mutiman personally since the day i got my PS3 so it was always my main backup manger. No matter what firmware i was on i always had multiman installed.

I decided to make an entire folder for multiman into the xmb.
This folder is meant to contain multiman and all of its supporting tools on the XMB.

It makes it alot easier for users to Download, Install, Launch mM and all the Other Apps (Showtime, lastGAME) from within the xmb eliminating the need for a PC..

Features:

multiMAN and Various Tools will appear in this folder instead of the game category.
Download multiMAN and Other Tools straight into your ps3 without using a PC. This includes all the files in the multiMAN web column.
Install Additional multiMAN apps like lastGAME8 and bdReset2 etc, these apps are in the package and don't need to be downloaded.
Browse the multiMAN Game Folder and Delete Game Covers, Clear Cache etc, from within the directory.
Donate to deank and support the development of multiman.

Install:
To install, extract the files and FTP or Copy them to multiMAN, then double click the zip files in multiMAN.
Done.

To make multiMAN and Other Tools appear under the multiMAN category you will have to install a small update pkg for each app

Instructions
1. In the package you should find a few pkg files,
2. if you want for example lastGAME to appear under the new multiman category you have to install this pkg into your ps3

YouTube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3I7899b2ws

Download:
Download Main Package

Multiman xmb

Download For Update PKGs

MMPACKUTIL

FUENTE:http://psx-scene.com/forums/content/multiman-integrated-xmb-download-install-launch-mm-its-tools-3822/
Uyyyy qué notición....y qué oleada de baneos se aproxima XD

Ya en serio,esto es mejor que ejecutarlo en segundo plano y más difícil de detectar porque intregado en la flash no actúa igual pero no sé,miedito da.

Eso si,yo lo utilizaría si o si XD

Salu2.
En fin, no sirve para nada.

Descargado, probado y borrado.
Buenas porque no sirve de nada?
Como curiosidad lo veo bien, pero seguimos sin poder lanzar los juegos directamente desde XMB. Al leer el título pensaba que era eso precisamente lo que podíamos hacer. Un saludo.
4 respuestas