Nabnab: Otro faker

Lo escribio el usuario cfwprophet en el foro de ps3news.

cfwprophet escribió:Tidusnake666 Nabnab is gone and i belive its good for us all. The reason why i stoped to work with him at least can be pointed into 2 majore answers:

1. He told to me he knowes how to and can put a 4.0/4.10 ps3 into service mode but he wont share. (if you ask me FAKE)

2. He tried to teach me that we with the official sdk tool ps3chk or with the command option in ps3gen which starts ps3chk can DECRYPT a retail or even a trueblue EBOOT.BIN. I tried to tell him he is wrong but he only answered me with i dono know how a encrypted and decrypted file looks like. (SURE i dont know that ^^ )

Every one can give a try by his own, take a little game and gen a .iso with ps3gen. After that just use ps3chk and klick decrypt, then set the mark on the EBOOT.BIN and hit start. After that just do a checksumm test on both EBOOT's (retail or trueblue and the so called NABNAB decrypted with sdk tools) and see for your self what the checksumm tool will tell you

Read more: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-hacks ... z1mTUW9RqR

Esto significa, que su supuesto metodo de downgrade para las ps3 con OFW 3.56 o mas no existe.
Y de verdad hace falta abrir un hilo para eso tio? se que lo haces con intencion de informar, pero me parece una noticia amarillista xD
Si no recuerdo mal el no dijo que lo consiguiera, dijo que funcionaba en 3.55 y que estaba trabajando para que sirviera tambien en 4.00
Gracias por la información, creo que los usuarios de elotrolado saben de sobras distinguir un scener de un faker, entre otras cosas porque los mejores siempre postean sus trabajos aqui.

Saludos, cierro.
3 respuestas