Newbie needs help wifi ydl 6.1

Can anyone help me with yellowdog 6.1 linux setup wifi please i tried using the tutorial on how to enable it but i am getting stuck on the dns part if anyone can help please pmme with some info, thank you.
Can you give me the tutorial link?

you already tried this?

For DHCP (dynamic IP) users with wireless:

· Leave the eth0 entry as it is.
· Select the wlan0 entry and click on the "Edit" button. Uncheck the "Enable IPv6 support" option and enter your ESSID and Encryption Key for the wireless network you want to connect to. Click "OK" when you are done.
Thank you i have it working now
eso mismo te iba a decir yo jajaja, my english is very bad
Do you need help? ASK IN SPANISH
pd. Han intentado pedir ayuda en español en los foros en que todo el mundo habla ingles?
ffelagund escribió:
alezinho escribió:Do you need help? ASK IN SPANISH
pd. Han intentado pedir ayuda en español en los foros en que todo el mundo habla ingles?

Aunque te pese el inglés es mucho mas importante que el castellano, asi que no es lo mismo. Ycon respecto a esos foros, hay gente de todos los paises esforzandose por hacerse entender en ingles, asi que no te extrañe que no te reciban bien si llegas alli y hablas como te da la gana. Si todo el mundo hiciera eso, en vez de un foro util en ingles seria un foro inutil en ingles , frances, portugues, aleman, polaco, ruso, flamenco y chino, asi que... dont care abuot aleznho's message and feel free of asking about whatever you need.

hahaha, abuot? learn how to write dickhead. I do speak english, unlike you, idiot.
Y si eres la madre teresa y quieres ayudar a todo el mundo, pues hazlo, pero este es un puto foro y doy mi opinion.
Jur...

alezinho, apúntate un aviso de baneo.

Un saludo.
8 respuestas