[Release] MD5 PSHasher – PS3 Firmware Update Pup Checker

[Release] MD5 PSHasher – PS3 Firmware Update Pup Checker
En Ingles:

DanyL a valued member of PSX Scene has created quite a handy tool, it checks the firmware you have on your computer, this will help those of you that have downloaded a Jailbreakable firmware and want to check that it is indeed the firmware you believe it to be, here is a quote from the dev at the source:
DanyL a valued member of PSX Scene has created quite a handy tool, it checks the firmware you have on your computer, this will help those of you that have downloaded a Jailbreakable firmware and want to check that it is indeed the firmware you believe it to be, here is a quote from the dev at the source:

Hello PSX-Scene, I’m releasing a new handy tool called MD5 PSHasher. I got the idea yesterday in the morning and started developing it.. I amazed myself how quickly I developed it…

Features:
1. Show you the MD5 of the .pup file you chose.
2. Show you which firmware is in the .pup file.
3. Tell you if the firmware is Jailbreakable or downgradeable.
4. Built-in updater.

Currently I got the following firmwares at the database:
* Original US 3.41
* US 3.21
* US 3.42
* US 3.30
* US 3.01
* Modified 3.41
* US 3.15
* US 3.40
* US 3.50
* US 3.10
* US 3.00
* v3.55
* Quiet release US 3.41

If you want to submit firmwares to the program just post here a comment with the following details:
Firmware:
MD5:
JailBreakable
Downgradeable:

Enjoy!

Imagenes:

Firmware 1.30
Imagen

Firmware 3.15
Imagen

Firmware 3.50
Imagen

Traduccion google:

Danyl un valioso miembro de PSX escena ha creado una herramienta muy útil, comprueba el firmware que tienes en tu computadora, esto ayudará a aquellos de ustedes que han descargado un firmware jailbreakable y quieres comprobar que está hecho el firmware que se creen ser, he aquí una cita del dev en la fuente:

Hola PSX-Scene, estoy lanzando una herramienta muy útil llamado MD5 PSHasher . Tengo la idea de ayer en la mañana y comenzó a desarrollar lo .. Me sorprende a mí mismo lo rápido que se desarrolló ...

Características:
1. Mostrar que el MD5 del fichero cachorro. Elegido.
2. Mostrar que el firmware que se encuentra en el archivo de las crías..
3. Dile que si el firmware es jailbreakable o reducir por.
4. Incorporado actualizador.

Actualmente tengo el firmware siguiente en la base de datos:
* Original EE.UU. 3,41
EE.UU. * 3.21
EE.UU. * 3.42
EE.UU. * 3.30
EE.UU. * 3.01
* Modificado 3,41
EE.UU. * 3.15
EE.UU. * 3.40
EE.UU. * 3.50
EE.UU. * 3.10
EE.UU. * 3.00
* V3.55
* Calma liberación de EE.UU. 3,41

Si desea enviar firmwares para el programa acaba de publicar aquí un comentario con los siguientes datos:
Firmware:
MD5:
Jailbreakable
Reducir por:

Disfrute!

Descarga:
gracias, muy util para downgrades :)
1 respuesta