[HO] Project CARS

Me he pasado 10 dias fuera y me encuentro con las buenas noticias de la inminitente integración a steam. Es positivo porque podrán empezar a usar el incipiente early access que ha sido creado para este tipo de proyectos y que funciona de la misma manera que un juego de steam normal. De esta manera, ya podremos tener el juego cargado en steam y las actualizaciones se gestionarán directamente desde ahí.

Por lo que os he leído yo he entendido que estaría listo en un par de semanas. Demosles tiempo, porque tendrán que integrar toda la plataforma para que funcione correctamente.

En un rato me voy a bajar las builds atrasadas, pero ya he visto cambios interesantes en los neumáticos y me ha gustado el circuito inventado que han puesto :)
Es que esos quitamiedos son planos y de textura baja. Que feos ¬_¬

Twitter de Nicolas Hamilton de esta mañana:
Off to #SlightlyMadStudios in London today for some more in depth work on #ProjectCars @slightlymadteam @WMDCars

Hoy ha estado Nicolas Hamilton en Londres en los estudios de Slightly Mad Studios, junto a desarrolladores, probando más profundamente el juego. Algunas instantáneas. De paso ponemos cara a algunos de los desarrolladores:

De izquierda a derecha: Cassius Rodrigues, Andy Tudor, Nic Hamilton, Ian Bell, Darren White, Tom Curtis, Viktor kolomiets
Imagen
Imagen
Imagen
Imagen

Hace alguna horilla numerosos cambios en el tema neumáticos:

BMW M3 GT4, BMW Z4 GT3, Ford Mustang Boss 302R1, BMW M3 GT, Mercedes SLS AMG GT3: Little changes to setup for the new tires, limited restrictor size so max power=intended default, tuned engine braking for new throttle system

Ariel Atom 300/Mugen: Merged default tire with the Caterham R500 as they were the same. They now show up in the list as Evon CR500.

Asano X4: New default tire, GT Slick - YellowModal, using MRC-G modal carcass and same slick_yellow tread. Non-modal tire is available as an option for comparative testing.

Evon ZV3 (Caterham Classic tire): Now available as an option tire for Ariel Atoms, BAC Mono, Caterham R500, GUMPERT apollo, Mercedes SLS AMG, Pagani Huayra, Ruf RGT-8

Formula Slick - Late 70s: Copy of the new Lotus 78 tire to use as an option on Lotus 49, BMW M1 Procar, Ford Capri Group 5, Ford GT40 Mk.IV, Formula A, Formula B, Caper Monterey, and Lotus 98T

Pirelli P Zero Slick: Now using MRC-G/slick_greenflash so the Pagani cars can test the latest tech. See below for details.

Main event, new GT tires:

GT Slick - GreenFlash (MRC-G/slick_greenflash): New Modal+Flash tire used as default for all GT3/GTE/GT4 cars. This uses a highly experimental setup aimed at reducing curb issues, so I'd like to request that we test it hard this week. Try it on different cars and using all the usual setup exploits you can think of to see how it responds. Bash and ride curbs everywhere and report how it feels and take video if you can catch it acting weird. Also has heating and wear turned on, but not a lot of time was spent tuning them. The more feedback the better on this tire; I'll try to direct little sub-tests as we start talking about it in individual car physics threads.

edit: One note about this tire. I'm finding it is more sensitive to brake locking than others. Peak performance is all there, but I'd recommend turning down the brake pressure around 15% from where you'd normally have it.

GT Rain - GreenFlash: Basically the same as above but with grooves cut for wet weather.

GT Slick - GreenModal: New MRC-G modal carcass with old slick_green tread. Mainly for comparative testing as a middle step between the old tire and the all new GreenFlash.

GT Slick - Green remains as an option for comparison.
El jefe en la última foto tiene una pinta de skinhead mala bestia que no veas. Les debe tener a raya. Parecen gente maja, y el nombre del estudio les viene al pelo, je, je.
Por cierto, vaya cantidad de cambios en los neumáticos de un montón de coches. Yo ya me he perdido :) Hay tantos que este viernes no sabré ni por dónde empezar ¡Me faltan días para conducir todos los coches!
Te lo resumo:

Ford Capri forever
madre mia, no sabia que Pepe Mel era el director del proyecto. XD XD

Abre ya las nuevas inversiones Pepeeeeeeeee, que no me quedan uñas
Pepe Mel los tiene a raya [carcajad]

Despues de la visita de ayer de Nic Hamilton al estudio (fotos de esa visita un poco más arriba de este post), hace unos minutos ha escrito unos párrafos señalando lo que se debe mejorar. Comenta que que les comentó ideas que tiene para mejorar la atmósfera pero que el 90% de ellas están en desarrollo o en la lista de pendientes. Y eso es muy bueno.
Nos desvela también que un nuevo kart está por llegar probablemente venga de una licencia, así podrá crearse con una mejor precisión:

Hey guys,

So as some of you know, I took a trip to Slightly Mad Studios in London yesterday to adopt a more hands on approach with this project. I have put forward a lot of different ideas on small/finer details that should be present in the game with stuff like Atmosphere in garages and different animations etc etc. I went through track details and wet conditions etc, Shadows, kerbs and trees were all discussed for developing. Pretty much 90% of the ideas I had were already in motion or had already been put on the list for development which is really nice. The new Flash Tread is coming along really well and with a few more finer tweaks, it will be great.

I have put my ideas and feelings across about the karts going through how the chassis is now, how it reacts and what needs changing. We all agreed that we need to completely re-design the karts and start from scratch, this time using a proper kart chassis with the potential of licensing a kart manufacturer to get the best accuracy. So I am hoping that soon, there will be a completely different kart for us all to try, not just physics wise, but also graphics wise with different features of how a real kart should look like.

So the main issue I found when driving the cars yesterday, was the reaction time between turning the steering wheel and the actual wheels of the car turning, with the new Flash Tread I feel that it has opened up a window for warming up tyres by weaving and throwing the car around (which is what you do in RL) but at the moment, because the reaction time from the steering wheel to the wheels of the car is quite slow, you are unable to 'chuck' the car around, catching slides etc. When warming up tyres, you should feel the tyre working as you throw it around, you should feel a slide and grip sensation, so the tyre slides and then grips when you put the tyre under load. This sliding and griping sensation becomes more difficult as the tyres start to warm up which tells you that the tyres are warming up correctly. So as the tyres start to warm up, you should work even harder to get the tyres to slide to maintain the heat. All of this is done on a formation lap before you line up on the grid for the start of a race, this is the cold tyre faze. To make this come to life in the game, we need to make the reaction time between the Steering wheel and actual wheels of the car quicker, this will give you more overall feeling of the car.

I will be getting involved in this Project as much as I can to help SMS finish the great job that they are already doing. There are a lot of great things to look forward to!

Nic
INTERESANTE
Andy Tudor:

As you'll have seen, the [url="http://www.wmdportal.com/projectnews/nicolas-hamilton-visits-slightly-mad-studios/"]front page news story is now available[/url] (please spread the word) but WMD members, as ever, get behind-the-scenes access to what was discussed in detail during our valuable time with Nicolas...

DRIVER ANIMATIONS

Nicolas pointed out that when the driver's hand is at full lock, the hand hovers above the gear stick awkwardly. The reason for this is because - unlike real life - the player can be at full lock but can simultaneously shift up a gear. So there's a balance that needs to be struck between realism and player video game behaviour here but we agreed that some improvements could be made to make this less noticeable or more predictive of the likelihood of shifting gears at certain times.

Nicolas also requested it'd be nice if the driver's hands pressed the correct buttons on the wheel for talking to the pit crew etc.. but this is a fairly substantial amount of work given the variety of cars we have unfortunately.

KARTS

Whilst we excel at our car racing experience, Nicolas believed our karting experience was not on par (which we wholeheartedly agreed with). Nicolas has already mentioned this [url="http://forum.wmdportal.com/showthread.php?11081-Nic-s-Thread&p=324361&viewfull=1#post324361"]over here[/url] but wanted to re-iterate his feelings on this. In short...
  • The whole kart looks too 'boxy' in terms of design - it should flow more
  • The whole kart looks too 'substantial' - instead the panels should be more hollow and feel 'flimsy' and 'plasticky'
  • The fuel tank and seat should be made of translucent material
  • The axel is too large
  • No need for the gear stick (since it's single-speed)
  • The screen should be removed (feels like you're watching TV)
  • The wheel should be more circular but keep the flat top
  • The kart should reach peak revs far longer
  • The engine note is way too high
  • The actual kart body should flex more (see this [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-ZqEUe_8YA"]Kart Sim video[/url] for a good example)
  • The handling of the kart is poor: they don't feel snappily reactive to steering and cannot be 'thrown around' (see above video as target reference for this)
  • Potentially we should licence a real kart such as Sodi for authenticity as he believes this may make it more appealing to the karting market
RACING ATMOSPHERE

Currently there is no race atmosphere other than crowds. This is something that is planned to attend to but is not currently implemented. Items mentioned in particular though...
  • Marshals (this is planned)
  • Pit garages should have more life when sat in there during pre-race sessions. Here we talked about doing a generic set of crew and animations that will match most motorsports and then a specific one for Formula 1 (to start with, others to follow)
  • Crowd placement is generally very poor - Monterey is a great example where crowds are placed illogically in front of grandstands - affects framerate there and doesn't feel natural. We should use more real-life reference rather than placing in clumps around the track.
COCKPIT EXPERIENCE

Nicolas pointed out that he usually has a map of the track attached to the dashboard of his car (or middle of the wheel in his case) to assist him when talking to the pit crew. Would make a nice addition for those not wishing to have it shown on the HUD.

Helmet Cam currently feels extremely similar to Cockpit Cam albeit through a widescreen border. In order to make this unique we should turn 'Look To Apex' on by default in this view and return the speed-sensitive depth of field that we pioneered in Need For Speed: Shift to make this feel different (don't worry, options will be added so you can turn this off if you want ;))

PITS

We discussed how the player will drive in the pits - automated or free and the various implications for the potential to knock humans over, cause traffic jams, ruin someone else's multiplayer race, realism, semi-autopilot etc.. and came up with a potential solution...
  • When you enter the pits, the amount that you can steer the car off the pit lane is tightened up so that you cannot be an idiot and barrel into other team's pit boxes (but you can still steer left/right to a degree)
  • You also have throttle control so you have to control your speed (or turn auto pit limiter on) and potentially can stop early or even too late for your own pit box
  • When you approach your own pit box, the restricted steering is lifted and you manually have to turn into your own pit box (and stop)
  • Upon leaving once again, restricted steering is turned on again (so you can't wreck those ahead of you) until you reach the pit exit
This solution means you're still in control of your car (if you so wish) but the issues around interacting with other people's pit boxes (which are related to age ratings) are solved. Let us know what you think on this!

TRACK DEBRIS & TIRES

New tires should start more shiny to begin with. They currently look too grey too - should be far darker/blacker and degrade over time.

Tires should pick up debris (gravel, marbles, dirt etc..). Potentially our new particle tech will solve this.

When driving over marbles they should feel slippy and cause vibration that makes it more difficult to steer. This should clear after 2-3 corners.

In real life, when driving over gravel, the damn things bounce around the car for a good 3 laps ;) You can hear them clinking around the bodywork and see them physically emitting from the car when going around corners. This should be replicated in the game if possible.

Throughout the race, kerbs 'clean up' and 'rubber in' becoming noticeably more driveable.

Astroturf should be far grippier than it is in-game currently. At the moment it's very slippy whereas in real-life you can get decent grip on it.

Would be cool to map your Player Profile name to new tires (in a chalk font) and gradually fade it out over time.

New tires should be slippier and lock up more when braking cold/new.

There should be way more dirt on the tires when going over gravel.

Only in Time Trial mode, tires should always start at the optimal temperature and be new. For all other game modes, they should start as current and be warmed up. When going Pause -> Restart the tires should return to these values.

DRIVING SCHOOL

Who fancies having Nicolas and Ben Collins as your driving instructors sat in the passenger seat at Driving School?! ;) We took reference material of Nicolas so we can scan him (and his helmet) into the game!

WIND & RAIN

There is currently too much grip in the rain - puddles should cause aqua planing and kerbs/paint should become extremely slippy in the wet. Additionally, rubber on the racing line is very slippy when wet so the drying line should be much wider on corners. Marbles generally get washed away by the rain too.

Should add rain effects hitting the camera (see the latest Tomb Raider for great reference of this)

There is no simulation of wind currently in the game. Considering we've modelled the solar system to create light and clouds to create rain, wind seems the next logical step. Wind simulation would include:
  • Sound
  • Side wind physics
  • Tail wind and head wind physics affecting braking points
  • Leaves blowing on track and trees moving
TUNING SETUPS

Currently we limit the available options when editing tuning setups of some vehicles based on reality. Nicolas however expressed a desire to have these freely accessible. They're currently restricted in order to be more authentic but of course there's a counter-argument to allow players freedom to do what they want. What are your thoughts? Potentially we could put a 'Free vs Real' toggle on that screen (and a restriction for multiplayer events forcing 'Real').

Nicolas also found most of our default setups felt too 'under-steery' and has kindly offered to do some default setups for 'fast' and 'general' based off his real-life experience :D

TRACKS

Darren has notes on particular track locations (Besos, Derby, Milan) that he'll post up soon.

Thanks once again to Nicolas for yesterday's visit - was great to hear his feedback and as with those from the rest of the WMD community it continues to push Project CARS to be the most authentic and innovative racing game of the next generation.
Por cierto que volante es el que esta usando nic hamilton ?
currololo escribió:El jefe en la última foto tiene una pinta de skinhead mala bestia que no veas. Les debe tener a raya. Parecen gente maja, y el nombre del estudio les viene al pelo, je, je.
Por cierto, vaya cantidad de cambios en los neumáticos de un montón de coches. Yo ya me he perdido :) Hay tantos que este viernes no sabré ni por dónde empezar ¡Me faltan días para conducir todos los coches!

jajaja ya te digo, y encima si te fijas en su mano tiene el nervio ahi con el click preparado diciendo el que se pase un pelo lo baneo... xDDDDDDDDDD

Es que en esa foto tiene cara de pocos amigos la verdad xD

PD joder es clavado nic...
no entiendo que tiene de especial el nic ese... si no es más que el hermano de un piloto... que consejos ni mierdas le van a dar... de echo no se no porque le hacen fotos, que es una super estrella o algo? bueno parece que lleva corriendo desde hace poco por su talento, flipante... si al menos fuera la novia, que esta buena....
jlanc3 escribió:INTERESANTE
Andy Tudor:

As you'll have seen, the [url="http://www.wmdportal.com/projectnews/nicolas-hamilton-visits-slightly-mad-studios/"]front page news story is now available[/url] (please spread the word) but WMD members, as ever, get behind-the-scenes access to what was discussed in detail during our valuable time with Nicolas...

DRIVER ANIMATIONS

Nicolas pointed out that when the driver's hand is at full lock, the hand hovers above the gear stick awkwardly. The reason for this is because - unlike real life - the player can be at full lock but can simultaneously shift up a gear. So there's a balance that needs to be struck between realism and player video game behaviour here but we agreed that some improvements could be made to make this less noticeable or more predictive of the likelihood of shifting gears at certain times.

Nicolas also requested it'd be nice if the driver's hands pressed the correct buttons on the wheel for talking to the pit crew etc.. but this is a fairly substantial amount of work given the variety of cars we have unfortunately.

KARTS

Whilst we excel at our car racing experience, Nicolas believed our karting experience was not on par (which we wholeheartedly agreed with). Nicolas has already mentioned this [url="http://forum.wmdportal.com/showthread.php?11081-Nic-s-Thread&p=324361&viewfull=1#post324361"]over here[/url] but wanted to re-iterate his feelings on this. In short...
  • The whole kart looks too 'boxy' in terms of design - it should flow more
  • The whole kart looks too 'substantial' - instead the panels should be more hollow and feel 'flimsy' and 'plasticky'
  • The fuel tank and seat should be made of translucent material
  • The axel is too large
  • No need for the gear stick (since it's single-speed)
  • The screen should be removed (feels like you're watching TV)
  • The wheel should be more circular but keep the flat top
  • The kart should reach peak revs far longer
  • The engine note is way too high
  • The actual kart body should flex more (see this [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-ZqEUe_8YA"]Kart Sim video[/url] for a good example)
  • The handling of the kart is poor: they don't feel snappily reactive to steering and cannot be 'thrown around' (see above video as target reference for this)
  • Potentially we should licence a real kart such as Sodi for authenticity as he believes this may make it more appealing to the karting market
RACING ATMOSPHERE

Currently there is no race atmosphere other than crowds. This is something that is planned to attend to but is not currently implemented. Items mentioned in particular though...
  • Marshals (this is planned)
  • Pit garages should have more life when sat in there during pre-race sessions. Here we talked about doing a generic set of crew and animations that will match most motorsports and then a specific one for Formula 1 (to start with, others to follow)
  • Crowd placement is generally very poor - Monterey is a great example where crowds are placed illogically in front of grandstands - affects framerate there and doesn't feel natural. We should use more real-life reference rather than placing in clumps around the track.
COCKPIT EXPERIENCE

Nicolas pointed out that he usually has a map of the track attached to the dashboard of his car (or middle of the wheel in his case) to assist him when talking to the pit crew. Would make a nice addition for those not wishing to have it shown on the HUD.

Helmet Cam currently feels extremely similar to Cockpit Cam albeit through a widescreen border. In order to make this unique we should turn 'Look To Apex' on by default in this view and return the speed-sensitive depth of field that we pioneered in Need For Speed: Shift to make this feel different (don't worry, options will be added so you can turn this off if you want ;))

PITS

We discussed how the player will drive in the pits - automated or free and the various implications for the potential to knock humans over, cause traffic jams, ruin someone else's multiplayer race, realism, semi-autopilot etc.. and came up with a potential solution...
  • When you enter the pits, the amount that you can steer the car off the pit lane is tightened up so that you cannot be an idiot and barrel into other team's pit boxes (but you can still steer left/right to a degree)
  • You also have throttle control so you have to control your speed (or turn auto pit limiter on) and potentially can stop early or even too late for your own pit box
  • When you approach your own pit box, the restricted steering is lifted and you manually have to turn into your own pit box (and stop)
  • Upon leaving once again, restricted steering is turned on again (so you can't wreck those ahead of you) until you reach the pit exit
This solution means you're still in control of your car (if you so wish) but the issues around interacting with other people's pit boxes (which are related to age ratings) are solved. Let us know what you think on this!

TRACK DEBRIS & TIRES

New tires should start more shiny to begin with. They currently look too grey too - should be far darker/blacker and degrade over time.

Tires should pick up debris (gravel, marbles, dirt etc..). Potentially our new particle tech will solve this.

When driving over marbles they should feel slippy and cause vibration that makes it more difficult to steer. This should clear after 2-3 corners.

In real life, when driving over gravel, the damn things bounce around the car for a good 3 laps ;) You can hear them clinking around the bodywork and see them physically emitting from the car when going around corners. This should be replicated in the game if possible.

Throughout the race, kerbs 'clean up' and 'rubber in' becoming noticeably more driveable.

Astroturf should be far grippier than it is in-game currently. At the moment it's very slippy whereas in real-life you can get decent grip on it.

Would be cool to map your Player Profile name to new tires (in a chalk font) and gradually fade it out over time.

New tires should be slippier and lock up more when braking cold/new.

There should be way more dirt on the tires when going over gravel.

Only in Time Trial mode, tires should always start at the optimal temperature and be new. For all other game modes, they should start as current and be warmed up. When going Pause -> Restart the tires should return to these values.

DRIVING SCHOOL

Who fancies having Nicolas and Ben Collins as your driving instructors sat in the passenger seat at Driving School?! ;) We took reference material of Nicolas so we can scan him (and his helmet) into the game!

WIND & RAIN

There is currently too much grip in the rain - puddles should cause aqua planing and kerbs/paint should become extremely slippy in the wet. Additionally, rubber on the racing line is very slippy when wet so the drying line should be much wider on corners. Marbles generally get washed away by the rain too.

Should add rain effects hitting the camera (see the latest Tomb Raider for great reference of this)

There is no simulation of wind currently in the game. Considering we've modelled the solar system to create light and clouds to create rain, wind seems the next logical step. Wind simulation would include:
  • Sound
  • Side wind physics
  • Tail wind and head wind physics affecting braking points
  • Leaves blowing on track and trees moving
TUNING SETUPS

Currently we limit the available options when editing tuning setups of some vehicles based on reality. Nicolas however expressed a desire to have these freely accessible. They're currently restricted in order to be more authentic but of course there's a counter-argument to allow players freedom to do what they want. What are your thoughts? Potentially we could put a 'Free vs Real' toggle on that screen (and a restriction for multiplayer events forcing 'Real').

Nicolas also found most of our default setups felt too 'under-steery' and has kindly offered to do some default setups for 'fast' and 'general' based off his real-life experience :D

TRACKS

Darren has notes on particular track locations (Besos, Derby, Milan) that he'll post up soon.

Thanks once again to Nicolas for yesterday's visit - was great to hear his feedback and as with those from the rest of the WMD community it continues to push Project CARS to be the most authentic and innovative racing game of the next generation.

Hostias, un resumencillo en cristiano para los que vamos justos de ingles estaria de lujo [angelito] [angelito] [angelito]
Gromber escribió:no entiendo que tiene de especial el nic ese... si no es más que el hermano de un piloto... que consejos ni mierdas le van a dar... de echo no se no porque le hacen fotos, que es una super estrella o algo? bueno parece que lleva corriendo desde hace poco por su talento, flipante... si al menos fuera la novia, que esta buena....

Parece que es piloto. Si ha ido al estudio es para pasar el rato porque los consejos ya los daba por el foro. Seguro que ellos también preferían tener a la novia ese día.
Solodos escribió:
Gromber escribió:no entiendo que tiene de especial el nic ese... si no es más que el hermano de un piloto... que consejos ni mierdas le van a dar... de echo no se no porque le hacen fotos, que es una super estrella o algo? bueno parece que lleva corriendo desde hace poco por su talento, flipante... si al menos fuera la novia, que esta buena....

Parece que es piloto. Si ha ido al estudio es para pasar el rato porque los consejos ya los daba por el foro. Seguro que ellos también preferían tener a la novia ese día.

Hasta donde se, Nic tiene bastante experiencia en juegos de simulacion y a parte, ha corrido alguna competicion con coches reales. De todas maneras, no dejan de ser consejos e ideas.
Sobre Nic Hamilton: Por si alguien desconoce alguna de sus actividades que es la de pilotar,
pues os dejo unas imagenes/datos/video de la ultima carrera de turismos del europeo (ETCC).

Si no sale bien, lo siento, pero es la primera vez que posteo fotos y videos.

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Video de la web oficial, sin comentarios, solo sonido ambiente,
http://vimeo.com/67124978
urewol escribió:Sobre Nic Hamilton: Por si alguien desconoce alguna de sus actividades que es la de pilotar,
pues os dejo unas imagenes/datos/video de la ultima carrera de turismos del europeo (ETCC).

Si no sale bien, lo siento, pero es la primera vez que posteo fotos y videos.

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Video de la web oficial, sin comentarios, solo sonido ambiente,
http://vimeo.com/67124978

El minuto 9 es muy pCars [carcajad]
Actualmente está compitiendo en la ETCC y eso ya de por sí servirá de algo. Digo yo. No obstante sus puntos de vista y datos que pueda aportar pueden ser útiles. Su hermano también tiene el juego. Todo el tocho de antes son las ideas de Nic (traducción XD )
Todo el feedback de Monza es de los dos hermanos. No hay nada como el punto de vista del piloto para dar esta clase de feedback. Donington es otro de los circuitos en el que Nic ha dado su feedback.

Ahora Fort Felix se llama Bannochbrae. Así que si lo veis mañana no penséis que es uno nuevo. Id a por él puesto que han añadido variantes. Están abiertos a feedback en cuanto a modificaciones o mejoras.
Jackone escribió:Por cierto que volante es el que esta usando nic hamilton ?

Thrustmaster TR500

Por cierto, me he perdido un poco, el tema de los Junior, team member, full member, senior y tal como va a ir en el STEAM?
erpuche escribió:Por cierto, me he perdido un poco, el tema de los Junior, team member, full member, senior y tal como va a ir en el STEAM?

En el FAQ que hicieron hay 3 preguntas en relación a esto:

Q: How will WMD tiers work on Steam?
A: All WMD members at tier above Junior will receive additional Steam key. Activating this after the game key will enable extra game features specific to your tier.

Q: How often will builds be released on Steam?
A: Standard updates of the game on Steam will happen at "Junior tier frequency", i.e. usually first Friday each month. We will still also have weekly, bi-weekly and daily builds available to members at higher tiers. These builds will be accessed by switching to weekly/bi-weekly/daily branch in the game's Steam properties. To switch to build that's updated more frequently than montly, right-click on the game in your library, select Properties, change to the BETAS tab and choose the build you want to use.

Q: I am a Junior member and I can see all build branches on the BETAS tab. Will anyone be able to use non-montly builds?
A: While anyone can see all build branches and select any of them, only members with corresponding tier unlocked via Steam key provided to them will be allowed to run that build.
Pero hoy se actualiza normal, o se actualiza ya por steam??
abe_nano escribió:Pero hoy se actualiza normal, o se actualiza ya por steam??

Normal, aún no ha sido añadido a steam.
mientras esperamos la nueba buil les pongo otra comparativa con la vida real , esta ves con el Rooki en Bathurst
http://youtu.be/JWaSq2qJsMY
Muy interesante esto:

Los 10 mejores juegos de coches según Redbull! El pCARS número 1!!! Podrían estar licenciando algún Redbull para el pCARS?

http://games.redbull.com/de/de/blog/die ... -2013-2014

Hay queda esto XD XD XD
Ghalhajad escribió:Muy interesante esto:

Los 10 mejores juegos de coches según Redbull! El pCARS número 1!!! Podrían estar licenciando algún Redbull para el pCARS?

Hay queda esto XD XD XD

Pero son juegos del 2013/14 no de global xD Pero esta bien que Pcars ya vaya apuntando alto.

Espero que este juego tenga el éxito que se merece
Que traera hoy la build que tanto se esta retrasando?
jlanc3 escribió:Que traera hoy la build que tanto se esta retrasando?

Inicialmente las builds solían salir a la mañana. Ultimamente salen a la tarde, no creo que la espera sea por algo especial.
Si que esta tardando hoy!

Edito 30 segundos despues....

Joder macho, que precisión jajajaja 167MB
Normalmente salen por la tarde a partir de las 2, hora española (una hora menos en Canarias :) ), pero hoy van con mucho retraso. Voy a pasarme por el foro oficial, a ver si dicen algo.
Yo también edito. Vaya casualidad, je, je.
Le han metido al juego en la cámara del casco el efecto de desenfoque del Shift, eso no me gusta...

Ilustro:

Imagen

Imagen
Si, a mi tampoco me gusta nada

Y no se si sera nuevo o ya lleva algún tiempo, el HUD con la telemetria ahora esta guapo guapo
javif1 escribió:Si, a mi tampoco me gusta nada

Y no se si sera nuevo o ya lleva algún tiempo, el HUD con la telemetria ahora esta guapo guapo

Lo he dicho en el hilo de la build que no me gusta y que podría ser opcional, y me ha dicho Ian Bell que si no me gusta use la vista del cockpit, gran solución y contestación...
Adrian_f1 escribió:

Lo he dicho en el hilo de la build que no me gusta y que podría ser opcional, y me ha dicho Ian Bell que si no me gusta use la vista del cockpit, gran solución y contestación...

No he probado la buid todavía pero creo que ese desenfoque debería ser opcional, a mí tampoco me gusta, y yo uso siempre cámara de casco ¿A quién coño se le ha ocurrido esa idea? :-?
Edito:
Estoy viendo comentarios y no eres el único al que no le gusta el efecto, Adrian. Espero que lo hagan opcional como dicen en el foro.
Bueno, vamos a probar las novedades de hoy.
Menudo lío con la ruedas...

Después de probar un poco todas, las que se calientan y gastan son las Slick greenflash o algo así. Las he probado y como no andes con cuidado, olvídate de terminar la vuelta 2 XD

A ver si nos vamos enterando de qué ruedas son las "buenas", las más avanzadas, en cada coche (yo quiero saber las del Capri y M1 por ejemplo)
Vaya susto
Entre que no figura el icono y nos cambiaron el nombre ,ni yo ni los 14 Bot nos enteramos de la variante de Felix [boing]
ImagenImagen

http://youtu.be/fxiuS6uOx4U
Ghalhajad escribió:Muy interesante esto:

Hay queda esto XD XD XD

No solo ponen en primera posicion al Project CARS, si no que el RFactor 2 esta octavo, por detras de Grid 2 (que no tiene camara de cockpit)..... vetando a Red Bull en RFactornew en tres, dos, uno..... [poraki] [poraki]

currololo escribió:
Adrian_f1 escribió:

No he probado la buid todavía pero creo que ese desenfoque debería ser opcional, a mí tampoco me gusta, y yo uso siempre cámara de casco ¿A quién coño se le ha ocurrido esa idea? :-?
Edito:
Estoy viendo comentarios y no eres el único al que no le gusta el efecto, Adrian. Espero que lo hagan opcional como dicen en el foro.
Bueno, vamos a probar las novedades de hoy.

Si antes estaba sin desenfoque y ahora si lo tiene, no deberia de ser muy dificil poner las dos opciones, espero que lo cambien
Madremia como suena el zonda este ....yo kiero uno ........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mz9IVyLz ... e=youtu.be
Chicos saludar a los de RFN, que estan muy nerviosos visitandonos el foro por el mensaje de Batilo

HOLA [bye]

PD: pongo enlace al foro que comentava adrian sobre la vista de casco por si alguien quiere comentar:

http://forum.wmdportal.com/showthread.php?14906-Build-494-(14-06-13-Team-Member-)&p=489558&viewfull=1#post489558

SALUDOS!!!
Adrian_f1 escribió:

La verdad es que no es una respuesta muy diplomatica que digamos...
Supongo que es ese clima gris y humedo que tienen estos ingleses que les hace el caracter aspero. :)

En cierta forma, entre el movimiento de la cabeza del piloto siguiendo la curva y ahora ese desenfoque, no se donde le ven el realismo en esa camara. Inmersiva no digo que no sea, pero realista no mucho. Cuando yo voy en coche, mi vista enfoca donde quiero que enfoque y no donde "alguien" ha decidido que enfoque por mi.
Saludos desde RFN... efectivamente nos estamos partiendo el culo con esa lista, no es para menos... [+risas] [+risas] [+risas] [+risas]
A mi tampoco me gusta el efecto, lo he comentado en el post de la build, pero por lo visto ha dicho Andy Tudor que sera opcional.
Me parece poco serio que alguien (Red Bull) calfique en primeras posiciones a juegos que ni han salido al mercado como Drive club, GT6...
Ya si pone por delante al Grid o a otros arcade por delante del rfactor2, da una idea de cómo se han tomado esta encuesta: a cachondeo.
No se, pero a lo mejor tiene algun tipo de logica. Me refiero que se tendria que saber que criterio han seguido para valorar los juegos y mas cuando muchos de ellos aun no estan ni en el mercado.
esa lista esta hecha al azar por que no veo ningún criterio

En cuanto a la build de hoy me encanta las ruedas gt flash o las default que son las mismas ruedas,en carreras largas como bloquees al frenar o entres muy fuerte en una curva se va al carajo en serio lo pasas mal en las curvas para meter el coche y ir por la trazada,el truco es que tienes que frenar con suavidad y el giro de volante mas suave para que te llegen al final de una carrera.
¡Probarlo que se nota!
Bajando el build ahora mismo. Luego paso a probarlo.

Sobre esa lista de Redbull (Alemania), es imposible hacer una valoración de Project CARS si el producto está actualmente en desarrollo. Primero habrá que hacerla cuando esté terminado. Como bien decis DriveClub, GT6 y otros no han salido o no han sido terminados aun como rFactor2. No se que pinta el Grid2 ahí. Así que me entra la risa de ver Project CARS el primero cuando es imposible valorarlo sin gran parte de su contenido.

Saludos a la gente de RFN [oki]

Por cierto he comprimido un poco la sección de Progreso de modelo de neumáticos y físicas. Veía demasiado "rollo". Así paso a enumerar los cambios que se van haciendo más importantes. No solo de neumáticos sino también cosas como desgaste o temperaturas.
Mañana pondré el FAQ de Steam traducido en el hilo.
Esa lista no es de los mejores juegos, sino de los más deseados o esperados.
Ninguno está disponible como versión final.
Que por ventas, lo lógico sería tener a GT/Forza arriba.
Lo sorprendente es que sea pCars el primero y que no esté Asetto
La lista esa es una cagarruta,lo han echo pa que se hable de ellos sino no se entiende...El efecto ese del casco es una puta basura,en los arcade me da igual que lo pongan porque son eso,peor en la realidad eso es muy falso,y todos los pilotos que han cogido juegos asi han dicho lo mismo,que en la realidad ese efecto es muy falso,porque no tienes ese efecto en si...No quiero ni que sea opcional,directamente quiero que lo quiten y veo que mucha gente,la mayoria lo estan diciendo...
Hay problemas en WMD?Me da la impresion por la contestacion que han dado al compañero,y por banear el otro dia y demas,que algo esta pasando y que estan bastante "quemados"...Es como el tipico jefe que tiene una semana mala y lo paga con todos...Algo raro esta pasando dentro la verdad...
Un vídeo de cómo se las gastan en la fia gt [poraki] :

(minuto 27:17, a veces no sale bien)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zGcrCg2 ... ge#t=1637s

Ojalá pudiéramos tener la serie completa en nuestro juego.

Saludos
d1ngo escribió:Un vídeo de cómo se las gastan en la fia gt [poraki] :

(minuto 27:17, a veces no sale bien)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zGcrCg2 ... ge#t=1637s

Ojalá pudiéramos tener la serie completa en nuestro juego.

Saludos

Esos sonidos los quiero yo
No creo que sea muy complicado tener la licendia del mclaren, esta en casi todos los sim, yo creo que tarde o temprano caera, lastima que sea tan dificil tener italianos
Sobre aquellos dos baneados (FLX81 y TheDoctor), a los tres días volvieron a estar en el foro.

We have water and oil-temperatures calculated. Yes
Some cars have gauges in the cockpit for that. Yep, however most need recalibration and there is a bug with the LCD display readings so they don't match the actual physics values.
Does these temperatures have an influence on the performance of the car? Not yet, but it's an easy thing to add

Video Nicolas Hamilton en la visita de ayer, dando feedback a Ian Bell sobre las distintas secciones de Monza. Duración 12 minutos:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=biD4LwY0vQw&hd=1

Y la nueva pantalla de telemetría que han comentado antes:
Imagen
denis74 escribió:Sobre aquellos dos baneados (FLX81 y TheDoctor), a los tres días volvieron a estar en el foro.

We have water and oil-temperatures calculated. Yes
Some cars have gauges in the cockpit for that. Yep, however most need recalibration and there is a bug with the LCD display readings so they don't match the actual physics values.
Does these temperatures have an influence on the performance of the car? Not yet, but it's an easy thing to add

Video Nicolas Hamilton en la visita de ayer, dando feedback a Ian Bell sobre las distintas secciones de Monza. Duración 12 minutos:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=biD4LwY0vQw&hd=1

Y la nueva pantalla de telemetría que han comentado antes:
Imagen

Muy guapa la nueva telemetria haber si la puedo catar mañana, y el video muy interesante, debi estudiar mas ingles en el insti porque se me escapan algunas cosillas, pero buen feedback el que da NH, sin conocerlo es un tipo que cae bien y creo que tiene nivel suficiente para estar en el projecto asi como Ben los dos seguro que seran nuestros tutores virtuales en la academia de pilotos que tendra pcars
navi91 escribió:La lista esa es una cagarruta,lo han echo pa que se hable de ellos sino no se entiende...El efecto ese del casco es una puta basura,en los arcade me da igual que lo pongan porque son eso,peor en la realidad eso es muy falso,y todos los pilotos que han cogido juegos asi han dicho lo mismo,que en la realidad ese efecto es muy falso,porque no tienes ese efecto en si...No quiero ni que sea opcional,directamente quiero que lo quiten y veo que mucha gente,la mayoria lo estan diciendo...
Hay problemas en WMD?Me da la impresion por la contestacion que han dado al compañero,y por banear el otro dia y demas,que algo esta pasando y que estan bastante "quemados"...Es como el tipico jefe que tiene una semana mala y lo paga con todos...Algo raro esta pasando dentro la verdad...

Y no sólo es eso. Desde que hablaron sobre la posibilidad de excluir el juego para PS3 y XBOX360 han estado trabajando duro para la WiiU como si las dieran por descartadas sin hacer la encuesta pertinente. No quiero entorpecer el progreso, pero no voy a renunciar al posible beneficio. Si las quitan del desarrollo que nos pasen el porcentaje correspondiente a las otras consolas. Sólo entonces votaré lo que quieren.
Tampoco entiendo por qué han puesto si quiera ese efecto. Han trabajado para nada. Ídem del motion blur.
35006 respuestas