Anuncios y Rumores - Dragon Quest: Heroes

goldenaxeband escribió:"Crescent Pale Mist", nuevo juego por anunciar para PS3 y PSP

The latest ratings update by the ESRB includes a game that has not yet been officially announced for the PSP and Playstation 3. Crescent Pale Mist is a side-scrolling action game that plays very much like a shoot 'em up title. It got tagged with an Everyone 10+ rating for Fantasy Violence. You can view the rating summary below:

This is a side-scrolling adventure game in which players help a young witch named Yonou traverse another dimension to uncover the source of a magical mist. Players run and jump between the background and foreground of each level while using sword and laser attacks to slash at fantastical monsters (e.g., dragons, zombies, bat-like creatures, "living armor" suits). Some battles are fast-paced and frenetic; defeated enemies generally disappear in explosive bursts of colorful light.

Sony Online Entertainment will be publishing Crescent Pale Mist for the PSP and Playstation 3. You can check out some screens from the upcoming game from the PC version in the slideshow to the left of this article.

Fuente: Examiner

Imagen

Es un juego que ya salió para PC y que más que probablemente salga para la Network.

Otro de esos juegos con estetica anime que tanto me gustan y que seguramente no salga ni en ingles.
Namco69 escribió:Otro de esos juegos con estetica anime que tanto me gustan y que seguramente no salga ni en ingles.

Aparece en la ESRB por lo que llegara a USA.

Un video de la version Original (un juego "PC Doujin") - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM5Z-nrN1M
Veria muy normal una segunda parte de Split/second ya que el primero acaba para una segunda entrega.
Con que le metan mas circuitos y muchas mas jugadas sera la caña
xusclis escribió:Al final que hay de la saga Splinter Cell en HD? y del Conviction? se sabe algo nuevo?
Saludos.
xusclis escribió:
xusclis escribió:Al final que hay de la saga Splinter Cell en HD? y del Conviction? se sabe algo nuevo?
Saludos.

Nada nuevo desde hace un tiempo. Del Trilogy en HD, pues que no ha sido anunciado pero vamos, se da por hecho que caerá igual que la trilogía de Prince of Persia. Cualquier día de estos nos desayunamos con unas screens. Tiempo al tiempo. Muchas tiendas online lo recogen desde hace tiempo.

Blizzard: "Llevaríamos con gusto juegos a las consolas si se jugasen bien"

Speaking during today’s Diablo III and World of Warcraft press conference at BlizzCon, Diablo III game director Jay Wilson and World of Warcraft production director J Allen Brack talked about Blizzard’s relationship – or lack thereof – with consoles. The long and short of it?

“We’d happily put a game on console if it played well on console,” Brack explained.

The two went on to explain that Blizzard isn’t just a PC company; it’s a gaming company. If the company’s patented Ultra Brain stormed up an idea that’d play well on consoles, Blizzard would bring it over in heartbeat.

That slight seismic disturbance you just felt? That was everyone in the entire world screaming “DIABLO III” in unison. Unfortunately, Jay and J (who really need a morning radio show) reiterated that there are no current plans to bring Diablo III to consoles. Bummer.

Fuente: VG247

Por algo se empieza...
goldenaxeband escribió:
xusclis escribió:
Saludos.

Nada nuevo desde hace un tiempo. Del Trilogy en HD, pues que no ha sido anunciado pero vamos, se da por hecho que caerá igual que la trilogía de Prince of Persia. Cualquier día de estos nos desayunamos con unas screens. Tiempo al tiempo. Muchas tiendas online lo recogen desde hace tiempo.

Espeo que tengas razón..! le tengo unas ganas... A ver si hay suerte y nos sorprenden también con el conviction! El double agent también me encantó... no se si alguien lo ha jugado, pero la misión del hotel en tokio es IMPACTANTE... y dicen que el multijugador online está genial.
Seguiré atento al hilo a ver que pasa...
Saludos!
Blizzard: "Llevaríamos con gusto juegos a las consolas si se jugasen bien"

Tan facil como poner que se pueda usar el teclado y el ratón como el unreal III
el problema es que es casi todo el mundo que juega a las consolas tiene el televisor y la consola muy lejos, tipico de tenerlos en una mesa y tu jugar desde tu sofa o cama, asi que para mi gusto es muy engorroso jugar con teclado y raton en una consola.
Ninja Theory busca diseñador jefe para un juego aún sin anunciar.

http://twitter.com/NinjaTheory/status/28670571174

Un saludo.
silenthill escribió:Ninja Theory busca diseñador jefe para un juego aún sin anunciar.

http://twitter.com/NinjaTheory/status/28670571174

Un saludo.

Enslaved 2 quizás.

Square: "No estamos trabajando en Hitman 5 por el momento"

Square Enix has told VG247 that the publisher is “currently not working” with Hitman voice actor David Bateson on any projects.

Bateson, who voices assassin Agent 47 in the IO series, mentioned Hitman 5 in an interview published last week.

However, there’s nothing going on currently with Bateson, according to Square.

“Mr. Bateson’s comments are flattering, though come as surprise to us, as we are currently not working with him on any projects,” a rep told us.

Hitman 5’s been rumoured to coming out by next Christmas, although nothing has been confirmed as yet.

Pero cuando el río suena...

Ignition anuncia oficialmente que cancela "Wardevil" tras 5 años de desarrollo

A protracted development process and mounting costs has resulted in the five-year WarDevil project face cancellation at the final stretch.

The game’s developer Ignition was expected to close its London offices, though the studio says it is fighting on.

Develop has heard that some thirty staff have been made redundant from WarDevil’s cancellation.

It was originally believed that Ignition would look to outsource the WarDevil project, an ambitious action game that would provide 'Hollywood-grade' visuals at 60FPS.

But the industry Ignition found itself in five years ago, when the project was green-lit, has undergone inordinately rapid transformation.

The breadth of changes underway at Ignition is, the studio says, as part of its new plan to reform as a digitally-focused game development outfit.

Announcements will be made soon of a revived company with a new focus.

“Ignition’s London office is very much up and running and will serve as the global headquarters for the company’s recently announced investment into digital distribution and publishing,” read a statement from the developer.

Develop has heard that the group’s CEO, Vijay Chadha, has been absent for around three months with many staff, possibly all of them, unaware of his whereabouts.

Fuente: Develop-Online

A finales de septiembre salió la noticia de que Ignition iba a terminar el juego a través de otro estudio pero parece que al final no será así. Una lástima.

Assassin's Creed 3 sí podría salir en 2011

Ubisoft remains non-committal on reports that Assassin's Creed 3 will not be released in 2011.

This summer, Ubisoft associate producer Jean-Francois Boivin claimed the series' third outing will abandon the two-year release cycle and skip 2011, in order to give it a "breather".

Speaking to CVG, however, senior international brand manager Eric Gallant called the comments "personal opinion" - while keeping quiet on whether or not the statement's actually true.

"That was personal opinion which we respect," he said. "The details of everything related to the future of the [Assassin's Creed] brand aren't known by everyone. Unfortunately not everyone is in the loop.

"There are a group of people making plans at a higher level of the organisation - they are the ones that make the decision about where we are going," he added. "There are things we are working on but I can't talk about it.

"That was misleading information, it was more of an expression of personal opinion, or observation."

Asked outright if we could still see the third game next year, Gallant said we could still see "surprises" related to the brand in the coming months - but he doesn't know.

"I can't talk about next year or the following years," he said. "The only thing I can say is that it is our biggest franchise and we're always thinking about new ways of keeping our fans excited and into the brand, so there could be surprises and announcement in the following months - I don't know."

Fuente: CVG

Este verano Jean-Francois Boivin dijo que Assassins Creed abandonaría el ciclo de desarrollo de 2 años por otro más desahogado pero parece que desde arriba le han dicho que nanay.

Sefton Hill (Rocksteady) en OPM: "En Batman: Arkham Asylum habrá pistas sobre el tercer juego de la saga"

Batman: Arkham City will "almost certainly" feature clues pertaining to the third game in Rocksteady's series.

That's according to Official PlayStation Magazine, which makes the claim as part of a new interview with the studio's chief Sefton Hill.

The mag says it knows the rumour sounds "crazier than Harley Quinn on Christmas morning" - but that doesn't stop it asking Hill about the possibility.

"One of the key lessons we learned while making Arkham Asylum is that we always create a lot more story than will fit into a single game," he said.

"Although [Arkham Asylum] felt like a self-contained story, there are a large number of very deliberate hooks that lead into the second game... I don't believe in holding ideas back."

An Arkham Asylum Easter egg - containing loads of hints about what was coming in Arkham City - lay undiscovered until earlier this year.

Fuente: CVG
Dinasty Warriors 7

- web Oficial - http://www.gamecity.ne.jp/smusou6/ (en ella teneis fotos y personajes confirmados)

- Continua exclusivo PS3 (digo "continua" por que parece ser que solo sera en Japon).

- Marzo 2011 JP.

- Compatible en 3D

- 3 Nuevos personajes confirmados:
* Sima Shi (司馬師, voice Ryutaro Okiayu)
* Sima Zhao (司馬昭, voice Daisuke Kishio)
* Bao Sanniang (鮑三娘, voice Ai Nonaka)

- Sera la entrega con mas Generales. (pero ¿jugables?...)

- "Chronicles Mode", un modo historia donde la historia de centra en la historia del General y no en la Guerra de los 3 Reinos en general.

- Aparte del arma principal podremos llevar un arma secundaria para intercambiar durante el combate e incluso los combos (como el DW:StrikeForce)

Imagenes (no se ven muy bien por que estan sacadas del video)
Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen
bueno si si batman arkham city es tan bueno como el primero,y aporta mejoras frescas,me parece perfecto que ya piensen en el 3,llego casi 10 años si comerme un juego de batman y ahora voy a tener 1 al año y encima Goty [looco] [looco] [looco]
Ready at Dawn trabaja en una nueva IP tipo Uncharted 2

El estudio detrás de los God of War para PSP está trabajando en una historia completamente nueva de acción y aventura basada en una nueva IP desarrollada en el seno de la compañía.

Ready at Dawn, que acaba de concluir el desarrollo de God of War: Ghost of Sparta, ha explicado a los fans que el anuncio del nuevo título llegará "pronto".

En este sentido, el cofundador y director creativo de Ready at Dawn, Ru Weerasuriya, ha explicado a Eurogamer que "no hemos reducido la mecánica" en el título que están preparando ahora. En sus palabras: "Adoro jugar historias dirigidas en los juegos. Adoro las películas y me encantan las cosas que me involucran desde el principio hasta el final, dándome una experiencia completa".

En este sentido, quiere dejar claro que están trabajando en una historia cerrada. "Definitivamente es ése el tipo de juego que vamos a hacer. No vamos a crear un mundo abierto o un MMO, que es lo que todo el mundo espera de nosotros porque somos ex miembros de Blizzard. Sabemos lo que nos gusta y sabemos que somos buenos en ello".

Suena un poco a Uncharted 2, por eso desde Eurogamer se les ha preguntado directamente por ello: "Ése es el tipo de juego que vamos a hacer", ha señalado Weerasuriya. "Estoy encantado de que ellos lo hayan hecho antes. Debería probar a todo el mundo que es factible y que merece la pena hacer material de ese estilo".

Cabe preguntarse qué plataforma habrán escogido para dar el paso. Y lo cierto es que PSP parece la opción más obvia, pues el estudio californiano ya ha confeccionado tres juegos para la portátil de Sony. Sin embargo, Weerasuriya ha confirmado que Ghost of Sparta será "nuestro último juego para PSP".

"Lo que puedo decirte -continúa- es que va a estar en cualquier plataforma que pueda ejecutar nuestro motor y ahora mismo nuestro motor puede correr en muchas de las máquinas disponibles ahí fuera".

Fuente: Eurogamer

Si de sus manos sale algo tan bueno como el ultimo God of War de PSP... [babas]
Lo estoy jugando poco a poco y me parece un trabajo terriblemente bueno. A ver que son capaces de hacer en una maquina grande.

Un saludo!
ahona escribió:
Si de sus manos sale algo tan bueno como el ultimo God of War de PSP... [babas]
Lo estoy jugando poco a poco y me parece un trabajo terriblemente bueno. A ver que son capaces de hacer en una maquina grande.

Un saludo!

Me suena haber leido unas declaraciones de algún integrante de este estudio (de cuando dijeron que ya no trabajarían en PsP me parece) diciendo que querían ser un estudio "multiplataforma"

Asi que yo no me esperaría un producto tan tan redondo como "un Uncharted".

Pdata: Qué ganas de probar ese God of War [burla2]
Eso lo dijeron después del Chain Of Olumpus, antes de que Sony les encargase el God of Esparta. El rumor que corre es que el próximo juego podría ser para PSP2... Que hayan puesto de ejemplo a Uncharted resulta sospechoso... ;)

Un saludo.
Lo que me parece raro de la noticia es que Ready&Dawn, tras el CoO la compañia confirmo que estaba trabajando en su primer juego HD para PS3 y Xbox360 e incluso estaban trabajando en su propio motor multiplataforma y ahora la noticia es que su paso a la HD es solo PS3.
Travis Touchdown, the foul-mouthed, beam katana-wielding anime enthusiast, is officially coming to the PlayStation 3 next year. The original No More Heroes, which hit the Wii in 2008, impressed gamers with its over-the-top sense of style, gruesome boss fights, and hilarious video game references. Now, the action is making the jump to the HD space with No More Heroes: Heroes' Paradise, exclusive to the PlayStation 3 in North America.

Heroes' Paradise will once again put players in the boots of Travis Touchdown as he fights his way to the top of a ranked assassins association. Heroes' Paradise will include new bosses not available in the original Wii version, as well as PlayStation Move support to keep up the tradition of motion-based attacks.

Heroes' Paradise is scheduled to launch sometime next year. Keep it locked on IGN for more on the wild action game and all your PS3 news.

Fuente: IGN
¡YEAH! Al final sale de japón.
Noticiaza, me lo compro fijo XD
cloud_cato escribió:
Travis Touchdown, the foul-mouthed, beam katana-wielding anime enthusiast, is officially coming to the PlayStation 3 next year. The original No More Heroes, which hit the Wii in 2008, impressed gamers with its over-the-top sense of style, gruesome boss fights, and hilarious video game references. Now, the action is making the jump to the HD space with No More Heroes: Heroes' Paradise, exclusive to the PlayStation 3 in North America.

Heroes' Paradise will once again put players in the boots of Travis Touchdown as he fights his way to the top of a ranked assassins association. Heroes' Paradise will include new bosses not available in the original Wii version, as well as PlayStation Move support to keep up the tradition of motion-based attacks.

Heroes' Paradise is scheduled to launch sometime next year. Keep it locked on IGN for more on the wild action game and all your PS3 news.

Fuente: IGN

Tampoco sorprende mucho, a ver quien tiene la habilidad suficiente (y la paciencia) para jugar a ese juego con kinect.
Noritaka Funamizu (Street Fighter) trabajando en un título para PS3 compatible con Move

Noritaka Funamizu, the former Capcom developer who was the chief creative talent behind most of the 2D Street Fighter titles, is working on a PlayStation Move-compatible game, according to the latest issue of Japan's Famitsu magazine.

"I'm actually working on a PS Move game at the moment," Funamizu was quoted as saying. "The title hasn't been announced yet, though, so don't ask me for too many game details right now. The Move doesn't seem like all that useful a device at first glance, but paired with the tilt sensor it's got inside, it's a very well-done motion controller -- you can make controls feel very precise with it."

The current head of Osaka, Japan-based developer Crafts & Meister also gave Famitsu his impressions of Nintendo's 3DS system -- and he's a fan, it seems. "As a portable game system, the 3DS is just powerful enough, and that's what I find so attractive about it," Funamizu said. "It's not too weak, but not too overpowered, either -- it seems easy to develop for. There's this idea I had that was too complex for the DS, but wasn't really suited for the PSP either, and I'd like to try tackling it again."

Funamizu joined Capcom in 1985 and became one of the main producers on their arcade-game assembly line, working on the Street Fighter II games and classic shooters like 1943 and U.N. Squadron. More recently, he was also producer on the original PS2 Monster Hunter, as well as GameCube title The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past & 4 Swords. He left Capcom in 2004 to found Crafts & Meister, which is currently working on Wii action RPG Earth Seeker.

¡¡¡No es un juego de Capcom!!!

Fuente: 1Up

Blizzard: "Diablo 3 podría encajar en consolas"

You want a massive stonking hint that Blizzard’s been thinking really, really hard about releasing Diablo III for consoles? Here it is.

“I think it is suited to consoles,” senior designer Jason Bender told VG247 at Blizzcon last weekend, speaking to Nathan Grayson.

“We’re definitely working, obviously, on the PC version. This is something that’s been brought up a lot about Diablo.”

He added: “It’s sort of an ongoing question. And I’m sure we would all love to play it on console, but right now, we’re just focused on what we’ve got in front of us. Who knows what the future holds? It’s hard to say.”

Diablo 3 en consolas?
A ver 'como lo encajan', pero no termino de verlo en cuanto al manejo.

Un saludo!
blizzard y las consolas.... cuantos años con los mismos rumores y al final nada, lo unico diablo 1 para psx, dudo que saquen algo mas.
¡Mujer de poca fé! Imagen Tu firma es la prueba viviente de que hay esperanza para los usuarios de PS3!
goldenaxeband escribió:Noritaka Funamizu (Street Fighter) trabajando en un título para PS3 compatible con Move

Pon que la desarrolladora es Crafts & Meister, por que la peña al leer "Street Fighter" pensara que sera un juego de CAPCOM.
Hibiki-naruto escribió:
goldenaxeband escribió:Noritaka Funamizu (Street Fighter) trabajando en un título para PS3 compatible con Move

Pon que la desarrolladora es Crafts & Meister, por que la peña al leer "Street Fighter" pensara que sera un juego de CAPCOM.

Hecho ;)
Hibiki-naruto escribió:

Tranqui Hibiki, no creo que nadie pensase que Capcom fuese a hacer un juego exclusivo para PS3 xD.
Way of the Samurai 4

- Exclusivo PS3 (¿Solo en JP?).

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen
Bueno otra scan de Tales Of Graces mostrando mas skins xD

Imagen

INFO WOS 4:

- Tenemos 4 clases para crear nuestro prota
- El juego empieza en el período en el que Japón empieza a ser influenciado por el mundo occidental
- La historia será bastante mas larga que en los anteriores( esto és relativo ya que los anteriores los podías completar en 7 minutos)
- El juego esta completado al 70%
- Los eventos serán mas interactivos que nunca
- El sistema de combate es un derivado de las mejores partes de la 2nda y 3era parte
- El samurai ahora será capáz de usar el estilo de 2 espadas con cualquier ripo de espadas
- Samurai will need time to chew food and Flip
- Hay muchos mas elementos los cuales los creadores aun no quieren desvelar
ahona escribió:Diablo 3 en consolas?

Un saludo!

Pues con el move estaria genial , cada click que dabas golpeabas, pues con el mando agitas y golpeas , no se, lo veo mas rentable que con el mando normal xD
vergil escribió:

Un saludo!

Pues con el move estaria genial , cada click que dabas golpeabas, pues con el mando agitas y golpeas , no se, lo veo mas rentable que con el mando normal xD

Si tienes que agitar el mando para golpear a la misma velocidad con que clickeamos.....en dos horas tienes una luxacion de hombro xd.
coromiba escribió:Si tienes que agitar el mando para golpear a la misma velocidad con que clickeamos.....en dos horas tienes una luxacion de hombro xd.

Como el sixaxis con los Ninpo del NG Dios que horror xD
vergil escribió:Pues con el move estaria genial , cada click que dabas golpeabas, pues con el mando agitas y golpeas , no se, lo veo mas rentable que con el mando normal xD

Partiendo de la base de que el Move me parece A MI (ojo) un sacacuartos casual, que lo implementen como quieran, pero que den la opción de no utilizar el Move que yo lo jugare con mando normal.

Un saludo!
Yo creo que Diablo 3 aparecera con el tiempo en consolas
Twisted Pixel trabajando en dos nuevos proyectos

Josh Bear, CCO and co-founder of Twisted Pixel, has said the team’s currently working on two different games at the moment.

Speaking with Evil Avatar during the site’s podcast, The Maw, Comic Jumper and ‘Splosion Man developer dropped the news that “manpower was enough to allow them to work on two projects at once” now instead of doing DLC for Comic Jumper – for now.

Bear expects an announcement regarding the firm’s next project to be let out of the bag before the end of the year.

Back in July, Harmonix’s Dan Teasdale, the lead designer for Rock Band 3, took a position at Twisted Pixel to work on “a ridiculously cool new project”, so there’s a fifty-fifty chance the announcement could be said ‘cool” project.

Or maybe even the console MMO for Turbine

ahona escribió:
vergil escribió:Pues con el move estaria genial , cada click que dabas golpeabas, pues con el mando agitas y golpeas , no se, lo veo mas rentable que con el mando normal xD

Partiendo de la base de que el Move me parece A MI (ojo) un sacacuartos casual, que lo implementen como quieran, pero que den la opción de no utilizar el Move que yo lo jugare con mando normal.

Un saludo!

Hombre claro, que tenga la opcion de manejarlo con el move obviamente :D

Un saludo!

más que manejo... a ver como lo hacen para que los usuarios comercien, porque a mi lo que más molaba del Diablo 2 era el tradeo de objetos únicos, el chat lleno de peña vendiendo y comprando, joder cómo molaba me tiraba las horas muertas ahí :p
Puzzle Quest 2 podría llegar a PSN

Even though Puzzle Quest came out for every platform imaginable, D3 Publisher only released Puzzle Quest 2 for Nintendo DS and Xbox Live Arcade.

Developer Infinite Interactive officially announced Puzzle Quest 2 for PSP, but didn’t specify a release date. It appears the jewel matching sequel is coming to PlayStation Network and PC too.

An Infinite Interactive staffer lists those platforms for Puzzle Quest 2 in his Linkedin profile.

Imagen

Fuente: Siliconera

Explodemon llegará de forma exclusiva a PSN este invierno

Hello there, wonderful PlayStation.Blog fans!

My name is Ed Fear and I’m the PR & Community Manager at Curve Studios, an independent developer based in London, England. I’d like to take a moment of your time to introduce you to Explodemon, an awesome action-platformer coming to the PlayStation Network this Winter 2010.

I think the best way of telling you about Explodemon is with a suitably bombastic trailer, so take a look at this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaMHnok08RE

If that’s piqued your interest, hooray! If it didn’t pique your interest then, well, shame on you. Watch it again until it does.

Ready to continue? Okay, then let me set the scene: the nefarious Vortex have mounted a surprise invasion on the planet Nibia, destroying its entire Guardian defence force in the process. Only one hope remains: the malfunctioning prototype Guardian Explodemon, locked in stasis after a, shall we say, ‘devastating’ activation experiment.

As his name suggests, Explodemon’s problem is that he’s ‘prone’ to exploding. It turns out that, surprisingly, Explodemon’s explosivity (so totally a word) will come in useful for fighting back the Vortex onslaught, navigating around the environment, and solving tricky physics-based puzzles.

Featuring 12 huge levels of pulse-pounding platforming, a deep control system, devastatingly up-close-and-personal combat, upgradable special abilities, comic-book style cutscenes and a story that’ll make you giggle, cry, or simply sigh with indifference, Explodemon isn’t your average game. No way. It’s above average, at least. No, wait – so way above average that it’s pure awesome. That’s more like it.

We’ve been working on Explodemon for almost five years now, in some capacity or another, so we’re immeasurably excited to actually get it out to people before the end of the year.

If you’re thinking ‘Five years?’ then, well, that’s understandable. It’s a very long and dramatic story, featuring MYSTERIOUS BENEFACTORS! LAST-MINUTE DEAL BREAKDOWNS! HIDDEN USURPERS! and BOUNCY CASTLES! – well, okay, not the last one (I can dream). But it ultimately culminates in us deciding to follow our instincts and venture into the brave new world of self-publishing. But you look a little fidgety, and I don’t want to go on too much, so let’s save that for another blog post. Or possible movie rights.

I hope you’ve enjoyed this little introduction to Explodemon, and that you’re suitably excited for what I can personally guarantee is the most EXPLOSIVE game to launch on PSN this Winter. If you’ve got any questions or comments, post them below – I’ll be skulking below in the comments section like a lonely man at a house party, gripping his drink and staring intently at his shoes, desperate for a snippet of conversation to latch on to.

Fuente: Blog.us.playstation
Goshtlight anuncia "AGAREST SENKI ZERO (PS3)" para Europa

Al igual que la primera parte publicara tambien una edicion limitada en Europa y por lo visto la compañia tiene un acuerdo con Arkys para distribuirlo en USA, posiblemente Arkys tambien lleve la version de Xbox360.

27/10/2010 - Ghostlight signs 'Agarest Senki Zero' for PS3... and this time there's Trophies!
Great news! As the headline above reveals Ghostlight has finally managed to sign the successor to the awesome JRPG innuendo-fest that is Agarest: Generations of War on PS3!

That's right, you heard it here first: Agarest Senki Zero is coming to the SCEE territories, courtesy of Ghostlight.

This time we're working even more closely in conjunction with Idea Factory to ensure we deliver the best possible game to you, the fans. In addition we're kind of co-opting the testing of the game with the SCEA publisher, the highly respected Aksys Games. Not only will this give us the benefit of Aksys' awesome translation skills (yeah, theirs is better, we know!) but we'll also be effectively doubling the test time the game receives and working to ensure that any differences between the US and EU versions of the game are as minimal as possible. Hopefully this means that you - the customer - win, whichever side of the Atlantic you're on. :-)

Currently, plans regarding a release date and EU pricing are not finalised (heck, we've barely even started), but rest assured that we'll be looking to provide you with the ultimate possible version of Agarest SZ to whet your appetites for more vaguely inappropriate Soul Breeding and more double entendres than you can shake a floppy stick at (woops, did it again!).

We're also planning to bring out an oh-so special edition of the game alongside the regular version, so stay tuned for more information on that (and its saucy contents) as and when we have it.

Oh and YES, this time we will be supporting Trophies. ;-)

You can stay updated on all things Agarest Senki Zero related at our Twitter page. GL's twitter name is: ghostlightgames
Y yo aun sin jugar al primero... [reojillo]
Que llegue este juego y no lo haga el Tales of Vesperia... :(
Hombre para el Diablo III partiendo de la base que la ps3 acepta usar teclado no me pareceria descabellado que pudieran incluir la posibilidad de poder usar tambien un raton usb para el Diablo III, aunque yo lo jugare solo en pc ya que todos los que conozco que juegan aun al II l hacen en pc
Habéis visto esto, noticia importante:

Shinji Mikami, creador de Resident Evil o Vanquish, desarrollará juegos para Bethesda

Meses antes de que Vanquish, el más reciente proyecto de Platinum Games, llegase a las tiendas, su director Shinji Mikami ya había anunciado su intención de cambiar de aires, de formar una nueva compañía con la que dedicarse a crear nuevos proyectos y descubrir a nuevos talentos. Esta compañía ya es una realidad, recibe el nombre de Tango Gameworks, está afincada en Tokio, y según nos acaba de confirmar Bethesda Softworks, dicha compañía ha sido adquirida pasando a formar parte de la red de estudios de ZeniMax Media (como la propia Betheda, id Software y Arkane Studios). Recordaros que Shinji Mikami es todo un veterano en la industria, con más de 20 años de experiencia, y responsable de auténticos clásicos como Resident Evil, Devil May Cry, Viewtiful Joe, Dino Crisis o el ya citado y reciente Vanquish. En palabras del propio Shinji Mikami, "Es refrescante encontrar a un editor que entienda y apoye el desarrollo de grandes juegos y trabaje para que sea un esfuerzo en colaboración. La librería de franquicias AAA de ZeniMax habla por sí sola. Estamos emocionados de unirnos a ZeniMax y trabajar con una compañía que está dedicada a crear los mejores juegos jamás creados". Por la otra parte, Robert Altman, chairman y CEO de de ZeniMax Media, ha señalado lo siguiente: "Shinji Mikami se ha ganado una reputación estelar como uno de los más geniales desarrolladores de juegos. Él ha creado repetidamente títulos de gran éxito que han ganado el favor de los fans y la crítica en todo el mundo. Nosotros compartimos su visión de innovar, de redefinir géneros y de mirar más allá para trabajar con Shinji y su equipo en Tango". Veremos qué sale de esta interesante unión entre dos pesos pesados del sector.

http://www.hardgame2.com/www/noticia/58154/shinji-mikami-resident-evil-vanquish-desarrollar-juego-bethesda.html
Gracias por la info Red, Bethesda también se está creando una agenda de desarrolladores que no está nada mal.

Irrational descartó un juego basado en monstruos de la serie B de los años 50

Imagine, if you will, an island. An island full of monsters inspired by mythological creatures along with Godzilla and other 50s-era B-movie denizens.

Now, imagine this world was created by Irrational Games as a game pitch, only to be discarded.

You may now shed a tear or two. We won’t mind. Here’s a tissue.

According to a new post over on Irrational’s website, should Monster Island have been made, it “would have allowed players to control either a giant rampaging beast or the forces trying desperately to keep the monster at bay”.

The console game would have been home to “20 monsters, a living city, heavily destructible environments, and a dynamic civil defense network” based on a pen-and-paper game created by evil genius Ken Levine 10 years prior.

To see for yourself what might have been, head on through here and check out some of the really neat 50s-style artwork.

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Podía haber sido bastante awesome.

City Interactive adquiere una licencia de CryEngine 3 para desarrollar dos FPS en los próximos años

City Interactive today announced that it has licensed the state-of-the-art CryENGINE 3 from Crytek to develop two new, but unannounced FPS games for release over the next couple of years.

City say they have “experienced tremendous success with the release of Sniper: Ghost Warrior, one of the year’s best-selling, FPS games.” Since its launch on June 29, Sniper: Ghost Warrior has ranked among the top 5 FPS games for Xbox 360 both in the U.S. and Europe.

City Interactive also report that they have experienced tremendous growth in terms of revenue, profit and market share. Recently featured on the cover of a European issue of Forbes magazine, City Interactive’s worldwide Q1-Q3 revenue is up 230 percent compared to same period last year, with 2010 revenues projected to grow 219 percent above previous year with considerable profit projections. The company’s market cap has increased 715 percent in the past two quarters to approximately $100 million (USD).

“We are certainly gratified by our overall growth and are excited about the potential of our upcoming product release schedule,” said Marek Tyminski, CEO of City Interactive. “We have licensed the CryENGINE3, one of the most advanced game engines available, as a means to further develop some soon to be announced multi-platform games that will deliver amazing gaming experiences.”

“We are delighted to have City Interactive join our CryENGINE3 licensee community and we really look forward to continuing to work with their talented teams.” Said Carl Jones, Director of CryENGINE Global Business Development. “City has shown with the success of Sniper: Ghost Warrior that they understand what gamers want to play. CryENGINE3 and our dedicated, global support team will help them achieve their vision on more platforms, with the speed and high quality values that our engine and tools uniquely provide to developers.”

Fuente: Zombiegamer

Nunca han hecho un juego para PS3, ¿por qué no ahora? No, en serio. Si alguien sabe porque no han hecho juegos para PS3 que lo diga.
Oye pues me hubiese gustado ese juego hecho por los de Bioshock, sería rollo Resistance 2, ojala se animen. Me atrae mas en principio q X-Com, tambien ambientado en los años 50.
vhm74 escribió:Que llegue este juego y no lo haga el Tales of Vesperia... :(

El Tales of vesperia si llego, pero en 360 y en completo ingles pero llego, al contrario que el agarest que llego a Ps3 en completo ingles pero aqui no salio para 360.
coromiba escribió:

El Tales of vesperia si llego, pero en 360 y en completo ingles pero llego, al contrario que el agarest que llego a Ps3 en completo ingles pero aqui no salio para 360.

Si, bueno llego el de 360 pero no el de PS3 en cambio el Agarest llego en Europa para PS3 y en USA para 360/PS3.
Hibiki-naruto escribió:
coromiba escribió:

Si, bueno llego el de 360 pero no el de PS3 en cambio el Agarest llego en Europa para PS3 y en USA para 360/PS3.

El de 360 no es region free, por lo tanto por mi parte jamas ha llegado xd
Todavía sin fecha de lanzamiento ni precio confirmados, Namco-Bandai ha anunciado que Enslaved tendrá una DLC de pago titulado Pigsy's perfect ten, en el que controlaremos a nuestro cerdícola y sudoroso amigo en su periplo para construirse a la mujer perfecta.
Además, ese DLC habilitará una versión 3D de todo el juego (incluyendo el DLC y los trajes alternativos descargados) que podremos disfrutar con tv's preparadas o con tv de HD y gafas similares a las que salieron con Arkham asylum GOTY
NISA anuncia "NEPTUNE" para Europa y America en Primavera 2011

El juego llegara con el nombre de Hyperdimension Neptunia.
Vaya, con este se han dado más prisa que con otros. Gran noticia.
9660 respuestas