Anuncios y Rumores - Dragon Quest: Heroes

Namco69 escribió:Perdon por el off topic... pero no llego a entender eso de la dificultad inexistente, ya que yo lo estoy jugando ahora, y aunque no es que sea especialmente dificil, si que tiene momentos que me han costado lo mio.

El juego es un paseo, y la dificultad difícil se corresponde con la dificultad normal de cualquiero juego.
Jugar en normal es... pf... no me mataron ni una vez xDDD
BSTCloud escribió:
Namco69 escribió:Perdon por el off topic... pero no llego a entender eso de la dificultad inexistente, ya que yo lo estoy jugando ahora, y aunque no es que sea especialmente dificil, si que tiene momentos que me han costado lo mio.

El juego es un paseo, y la dificultad difícil se corresponde con la dificultad normal de cualquiero juego.

Lo cual confirma mis sospechas... soy un paquete.
Namco69 escribió:
BSTCloud escribió:

Lo cual confirma mis sospechas... soy un paquete.

Pero has jugado al 1? es que en mi opinion era bastante mas dificil(como el doble como minimo), sumado a lo poco depurado de las plataformas y la no existencia del qab(las acciones contextuales con el triangulo) daba un bastante buen entrenamiento para que luego el 2 fuera un paseo, del 2 destacaria eso, plataformeo depurado, combates mas dinamicos y mas control sobre las acciones.(tal vez las facilidades que daba eso, junto con lo dificil que era el primero) es lo que hace que digamos que era tan facil.
perdon por el offtopic yo tambien.
el 1 me lo pase y salvo algún combate puntual, me resulto un paseo.
Pero sin embargo este... Ayer x ejemplo me quede atascado en:
un combate contra un tio que toca la guitarra y lanza ataques de agua, despues de visitar el mundo de tron
apuntate un aviso de ban... }:/
Y dejemos ya el tema que nos van a zurrar al final xD
Jo, es que se me ha ocurrido y tenía que soltarlo xDDD
Venga, ya paro.
BSTCloud escribió:HACHAZO

[poraki]

LOL
A ver en que queda la cosa... habran ostias cuando saquen el primer scan de DB. [sonrisa]
Lo de manco ha sido muy bueno [poraki]

Id Software: Wolfenstein y Quake están ahí, si la gente los quiere los traeremos de vuelta

RAGE producer Jason Kim has teased that developer id Software will return to Wolfenstein and Quake in the future.

“We have Quake; we have Wolfenstein. If people want that, we have the IPs to deliver it. And we have a different approach now; we’re forging a new path,” Kim told ShackNews at Bethesda’s recent pre-E3 shindig in Park City, Utah.

Do note, though, that nothing is in the works right now.

“We don’t have anything in the works right now but I think when we start talking about different things we can do with the other properties that we have I hope people are receptive to what we want to do and what we think would be fun for players to experience coming out of id Software.”

Quake and Wolfenstein have been in recent years outsourced to other developers, with dev duties on Quake 4 and Wolfensein at Activision-owned Raven Software, back when id was independent and had Acti as a publishing partner.

It is, however, developing a new title in one of its other dormant IPs: DOOM 4, although nothing has been shown on that yet, but a Quakecon announcement is expected in August.

New IP RAGE releases in the US on September 13 and on September 16 in the UK for PS3, 360 and PC. Read our impressions of the game from Utah and watch a ten minute interview with design director Matt Hooper here.

Fuente: Vg247
Pues un nuevo wolfestein o queake enfocados a un motro actual, con un planteamiento algo mas serio y maduro, tal vez una linea argumental mas currada por ejemplo y en la linea de calidad de id fostware...dejelos correr, pero de momento, entre Doom 4(a ver si es verdad que neseñan algo en agosto ya XD) y sobretodo Rage, creo que van cumpliendo [360º]
Wolfenstein yo creo que está un poco muerta, por mi, que la entierren, el último quake me gustó mucho, el 4, le tengo para 360 y PC y creo que es un juego muy divertido, no me importaría una quinta parte.
¿Doom IV está anunciando ya?
Sí. Se anuncio hace varios años aunque poco se conoce de él todavía.

El último Wolfenstein aunque era un poco regular lo disfruté bastante. Me tira la nostalgia, ains.

Jerry Bruckheimer Games trabajando en 3 juegos por anunciar

We haven't heard much about Jerry Bruckheimer Games -- the company set up to make interactive software under the direction of the legendary film producer -- since it was formed, but it apparently has been hard at work on something ... or things. A resume from a former employee of the company, Justin Leader, says that Bruckheimer's label is (or at least was) developing "3 major unannounced video games, including Xbox and PS3 products."

That's quite a slate for a company that hasn't officially announced or released anything. Jerry Bruckheimer Games has previously said that it would be working on original IPs. The one thing we can definitely assume: They all have (or had) protagonists who slowly walk away from explosions.

Fuente: Joystiq

¿Alguno para el E3?
Rumor: Modern Warfare 3 podría ser anunciado esta semana

The voice of Modern Warfare 2's Ghost has dropped strong hints that the series' next instalment will be announced this month - possibly within the week.

Asked on talkSPORT this weekend about his Call of Duty work, Craig Fairbrass - who provided his voice for both Modern Warfare games - said he's "just been out in LA doing something that's going to be announced in May."

He said: "I did Call of Duty: Modern Warfare as Gaz and then I did Ghost in Modern Warfare 2, which has become one of the most iconic figures in the history of computer games, which is great.

"And I've just been out in LA doing something that's going to be announced in May... I've just been out there doing some bits and pieces and one of it's to do with... I can't say too much."

Fairbrass's claim falls in line with Activision's imminent first quarter 2011 financial results, which is set to happen in less than a week next Monday (May 9).

With the second and latest Black Ops DLC released this morning as well, it's seemingly the perfect time to announce the next instalment, which is rumoured to be in development at Infinity Ward, Raven and Sledgehammer.

Quizzed further on the work of voicing a Modern Warfare character, Fairbrass called the process "incredible".

"You do like five, six, seven sessions and they record it in this great big studio in Los Angeles, which is absolutely mental," he said.

"I was out there from January to the end of February [and] Activision took me to their hub, I was a guest for the day, and they took me all around and they showed me the game - you know, these games are like $200 million to produce.

"It's incredible. This place was like the size of 10 factories, there was all these people working."

It's previously been rumoured that Modern Warfare 3 will take the shape of a prequel, starring Fairbrass's character Ghost.

Fuente: CVG

Paradox Interactive sobre el próximo Syndicate: "Será más parecido a GTA que el original"

El principal responsable del desarrollo del divertido Magicka, Fredrik Wester, ha hablado sobre el proyecto que está llevando a cabo Electronic Arts, un remake todavía no anunciado de Syndicate para PlayStation 3 y Xbox 360. ¿El motivo? El estudio que comanda, Paradox Interactive, está muy cerca de Starbreeze, el estudio responsable del nuevo juego.

"Será más parecido a GTA que el juego original", ha declarado Wester en una reciente entrevista con el portal Kotaku.

Fuente: 3djuegos
THQ confirma "Metro: Last Light"

THQ has confirmed that the sequel to 4A Games' Metro 2033 will be called Metro: Last Light.

The game was referred to as Metro 2034 until a number of THQ domain registrations - one of which included Last Light - suggested the sequel could receive a name change.

The first Metro game was based on a novel written by Russian author Dmitry Glukhovsky. It took place in a post-apocalyptic Russia where mutants roamed the streets and the climate had forced humans to move into the subway system, which doubled up as a nuclear bunker.

THQ core games boss Danny Bilson confirmed to CVG during E3 last year that the sequel would be playable in 3D.

He went on to say it will receive "a much more respectful" marketing push and that it'll have the ability to compete with "the Call of Dutys".

Fuente
¿Llegará ese Metro a PS3? Time will tell.

Sony registra Wipeout Trinity y Wipeout 2048

A pair of domain registrations point to new entries in the WipEout racing series.

SystemLink turned up both registrations, one for Wipeout Trinity, dating back to November 2010, and another for Wipeout 2048, made last month.

Both registrations are associated with SCEE contact details, and the domains each redirect to official PlayStation sites.

Wipeout 2048 is the name given for a rumoured NGP launch title.

As with everything over the next month, keep this in mind for E3 – we’re expecting a major NGP showcase, but fingers crossed the PlayStation 3 finally gets some full-release Wipeout love – or even an HD collection.

The anti-gravity racing series was a major power during the PSOne and PS2 eras, and Sony wisely acquired developers Pysgnosis – now SCEE Liverpool – nabbing the franchise exclusive. The most recent release was 2008′s Wipeout HD, a revamped version released as a downloadable title for the PS3.

Fuente: VG247

Far Cry 3 podría ser presentado en el E3

Ubisoft has gone silent on Far Cry 3, but the anticipated sequel is nevertheless turning up all over the place.

Industry sleuth Superannuation spent a happy evening compiling references to a mysterious action title in development in Quebec.

A senior software developer at Ubisoft Montreal listed recent work on an “unannounced shooter sequel” for PlayStaton 3 and Xbox 360 on his resumé.

Another Montreal staffer, technical director of scripted events, references an “undisclosed first person shooter” with “exotic gameplay”, again for both consoles.

Another three developers actually make direct reference to Far Cry 3 by title.

Ubisoft confirmed development of the third Far Cry game in August, 2008, but then apparently put the game on the back burner until August 2010, when rumours held production kicking into full swing.

The game was expected to release this year, but Ubi is playing coy. Another reason to keep your eyes on E3, then.

The first far Cry game was developed by Crytek, with ubisoft Montreal taking over for its first sequel, adding more open-world elements and shifting the setting to Africa, where Far Cry 3 is set to remain.

Suda 51: Las secuelas de Shadows of the Damned y No More Heroes dependen de la gente

Shadows of the Damned is so five minutes ago. Now Shadows of the Damned 2 – which may or may not ever exist – that’s where it’s at. Or it will be. You know, if it ever gets there. See, it all depends on you. That’s right: in this single shining instance, you are important. Well, if you don’t count every other gamer in existence, anyway.

“I want to create new IP, definitely, because I have so many ideas and this is my first priority,” Suda 51 told NowGamer. “At the same time, I think Shadows Of The Damned and No More Heroes… if we have so many fans who want to see Travis or Garcia again then we will make another one.”

Speaking about Shadows of the Damned specifically, he added:

“Well we’re finishing it off now so that’s the first end. I’d like a sequel there, but I’m not sure if that’s going to happen. It’s all about the people. If there’s enough who love the game, we will give it to them.”

Fortunately, we don’t think that’ll be too much of a problem. The game has a weapon mode called “the boner” and a talking gun named Johnson who we can only describe as delightful. If that’s not worth a sequel or 12, then this industry has failed us.

Zoo Entertainment anuncia Wanted Corp

Zoo Entertainment is readying a new top-down third-person shooter for PlayStation Network and PC. Wanted Corp, as it’s titled, sees a group of bounty hunters out to capture fugitives whom have escaped from a prison ship that crash-landed on an alien planet.

“Embracing new genres is important for our continued growth,” said Mark Seremet, CEO of Zoo Entertainment. “As our first entry in the third-person shooting game genre, Wanted Corp is a thrilling, multiplayer action title that moves us into new territory.”

The game puts players in the shoes of heavy weapons expert Neal H. MadDogg and psychic powerhouse Irina Zimoy. Players can toggle between the pair in single-player, local or online co-op modes. The game features over 26 enemy types, including “fierce bosses, sentry robots and mechanical spiders,” who can be pursued using “machine guns, grenades, telekinesis, protective shields and lightning”. Players can upgrade their abilities, change weapons, and pay for health restoration using credits earned in-game.

Fuente: Scrawlfx

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQ1QGhWILM0

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen
Hombre!!! Far cry 3 [plas] aqui uno de los pocos que disfrutó cosa mala ocn el 2 XD 2 partidas , una de 70 hora sy otra de 50 y pico y disfrutando como la 1a vez.

Objetivamente al 3 solo le haria 4 retoques:

- Metodo de desplazamiento rapido accesible + sistema de "escalada" para sortear obstaculos tipo montaña y no tener que dar tanto rodeo.
- Mas extras y mas variados, menos genericos que las misiones de armas, convoy etc...mas por un estilo a las misiones de compañeros, que cada una era un mundo.

Y poca cosa mas sinceramente.
Yo me lo pasé teta con Far Cry 2. Espero q en el 3 el modo campaña sea tan largo y absorbente como en el 2.

Q conserven los ala deltas!

Era el jodio simulador de Rambo!! XD q recuerdos.
Rumor: ¿Un nuevo Rainbow Six para 2011?

Ubisoft's acclaimed tactical 1st person shooter, Rainbow Six, hasn't seen the light of day for a while, since Rainbow Six: Vegas 2. It seems like Ubisoft may be working on the title, despite silence from Ubi about the series for some time now. A sound designer, Sean Popejoy, has reportedly "Developed Pro Tools sessions from Ubisoft audio for the game demo of Rainbow Six (2011)", according to his LinkedIn profile/resume. Rainbowsix-bd.com, Rainbow Six BD, is a domain owned by Ubisoft, which could indicate an imminent announcement of a new Rainbow Six. If this title exists, we may hear about the title this E3 from Ubisoft themselves.

Imagen

Fuente: Dualpixels
Yo con el Rainbow Six Vegas 2 me daba unas viciadas enormes, ojala y saquen otro....
Hace poco volvi a comprarme el Far Cry 2 y me lo pase.

De hacer el 3 por favor que tenga algun tipo de transporte mas ameno y una historia mas currada,que la del 2 es bastante flojilla
Sir Figo escribió:Yo con el Rainbow Six Vegas 2 me daba unas viciadas enormes, ojala y saquen otro....

desde que salió hasta hace nada yo lo he jugado en pc, un shooter bastante guapo, pero por falta de mapeado nuevo lo dejé.
esta noticia la llevo esperando largo tiempo.
Black Rock se enfrenta a despidos y a la cancelación de Split/Second 2

La desarrolladora Black Rock Studios, responsable de Split/Second, sufrirá una notable reducción de plantilla esta semana según una fuente consultada por Eurogamer. Al parecer, las nuevas políticas de Disney Interactive –responsable económica del estudio– y la falta de proyectos habrían contribuido en esta “reestructuración” de la plantilla. Meses atrás otros estudios de Disney como Junction Point también se vieron afectados por los despidos.

“Parece que Disney no ha conseguido ofrecernos un proyecto para trabajar y que nuestras propuestas no han tenido mucho éxito”, explica la fuente consultada por la revista. Los despidos afectarán a 40 personas a lo largo de esta misma semana. Una de estas “propuestas” sería Split/Second 2, título que habría sido cancelado por no coincidir con la nueva política empresarial de la multinacional, ahora más centrada en el mercado digital.

Los empleados restantes que permanezcan en Black Rock Studios trabajarán en un título “prometedor” que es “nuevo y arriesgado”.

Espero que les vaya bien y consigan hacer ese Split/second 2,que el primero es espectacular
Langdon escribió:Black Rock se enfrenta a despidos y a la cancelación de Split/Second 2

La desarrolladora Black Rock Studios, responsable de Split/Second, sufrirá una notable reducción de plantilla esta semana según una fuente consultada por Eurogamer. Al parecer, las nuevas políticas de Disney Interactive –responsable económica del estudio– y la falta de proyectos habrían contribuido en esta “reestructuración” de la plantilla. Meses atrás otros estudios de Disney como Junction Point también se vieron afectados por los despidos.

“Parece que Disney no ha conseguido ofrecernos un proyecto para trabajar y que nuestras propuestas no han tenido mucho éxito”, explica la fuente consultada por la revista. Los despidos afectarán a 40 personas a lo largo de esta misma semana. Una de estas “propuestas” sería Split/Second 2, título que habría sido cancelado por no coincidir con la nueva política empresarial de la multinacional, ahora más centrada en el mercado digital.

Los empleados restantes que permanezcan en Black Rock Studios trabajarán en un título “prometedor” que es “nuevo y arriesgado”.

Espero que les vaya bien y consigan hacer ese Split/second 2,que el primero es espectacular

Tiene toda la pinta de que van ha hacer un juego para Facebook.
IO Interactive: Algo fuerte para la semana que viene

IO Interactive’s said that next week will be a big one for fans of the studio.

It tweeted a short while ago: “News Flash! Next week is going to be good. Very good. Get ready for incoming shrapnel. Keep your eyes open!”

The Danish developer, who released Kane and Lynch 2: Dog Days last year, has been working on a new Hitman title, according to past speculation. Going by that tweet, you’re probably going to see an announcement next week.

Clarisimo que sera el nuevo Hitman.

De ser Kane & Lynch 3 es que me corro vivo [carcajad] [carcajad] .Soñar es gratis(aunque seguro que volveran con la saga)
Toda la pinta de Hitman pero eso de un K&L, mmm...

Anunciado Dead Block para PSN, XBLA y PC

What if the creation of rock and roll caused the dead to awaken from their graves and wreak havoc upon western civilization? Digital Reality’s newly-announced downloadable Dead Block provides an answer.

Dead Block is a third-person zombie defense game, decorated in a “spooky, cartoony visual style inspired by classic zombie movies,” and runs on Epic’s Unreal Engine 3. It centers around the three remaining survivors of a zombie invasion induced by rock and roll. They are: construction worker Jack Foster, traffic warden Foxy Jones, and hungry boy scout Mike Bacon.

The three will fight through ten single-player stages, hiding in “various shelters around town,” using blockades, traps, and weapons to fight the zombies. Up to four players in split-screen multiplayer can take on eight additional levels created specifically for the mode.

The game will release later this year in North America and Europe on PlayStation Network, Xbox LIVE Arcade and PC.

Check out the first set of screenshots at the gallery. The debut trailer is below

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HY0aNMQTNAg

Imágenes:

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen
Pero que bizarrada es esa de Dead Block xD madre mía ya meten los zombies en todos lados [carcajad]
¿Official PlayStation Magazine UK anunciará Modern Warfare 3?

El juego más grande del mundo vuelve. Y un 3 gigante que recuerda muy mucho a los números que hemos podido ver en Modern Warfare 1 y 2. No es ningún secreto que Activision, pese a la desbandada de Infinity Ward, va a volver a apostar por Modern Warfare pero parece ser que en el próximo número de la Official PlayStation Magazine del Reino Unido vamos a encontrar la primera información de la tercera parte de Modern Warfare. Y eso, obviamente, significa que en el E3 nos espera un vídeo como ya pasaron los dos pasados años.

Imagen

http://**spam**/%C2%BFofficial-play ... 3/#content
Rumor: ¿Mercenaries 3 centrado en el multijugador?

After job positions claiming EA were looking for ‘an experienced Level Designer’ to work on a “multiplayer focussed third person shooter”, we have yet more to back this up. The latest Official PlayStation Magazine UK hints towards this being true with their own reporting and findings:

EA is making a new, multiplayer-focussed third-person shooter using the Frostbite engine. Smart money says Mercenaries 3.

Whilst this is far from confirmation, it would seem the right time for the game to hit development, with maybe an E3 revealing coming up. It is also thought the Frostbite engine would give it that feeling the game has been missing in the past two games, with an all ready developed engine, this game should hit the ground running. The destructive environments should help the game in being more… destructive than ever!

We will keep you updated if there is any more news related to this.

Fuente: Agamingsite
Rumor: ¿Heavenly Sword 2 en el E3, sandbox y 10 años después del original?

And here’s another rumor for you today: A UK gaming magazine is claiming that Heavenly Sword 2 is in the works.

According to PlayGamer (via The Silent Chief), the next game will be set 10 years after the first one, and is an open-world sandbox title.

Missions will be replayable within an interactive environment, and you will have to earn the famous sword in the game by mastering various different disciplines of martial arts.

The magazine suggests players will start out with basic hand-to-hand combat before moving onto more intense physical combat learnings before being able to wield the Heavenly Sword.

More information at E3 is expected according to the article.

Last year, Ninja Theory boss Tameem Antoniades said he had thought about putting Nariko in Hell should a sequel be created, and Kai would be playable “in the real world and would communicate with Nariko and try and help rescue her soul,” and that Kai would transform from a “teenage girl to old woman.”

This was just an idea though, and not confirmation of a sequel or anything else.

Ninja Theory has since released Enslaved,and is currently at work on a Devil May Cry reboot for Capcom – something we have not heard about in a bloody age or three.

We’ll send a mail.

Una vez más surge el rumor sobre Heavenly Sword 2, el juego sería una de las sorpresas de Sony para el E3. El rumor viene de http://thesilentchief.com/2011/05/07/ru ... 3-showing/ que cita a la revista playgamer. Como adelanto las posibilidades de que Ninja Theory se ocupe del juego son muy bajas. El desarrollo vendría por parte de uno de los estudios internos de Sony.

Como detalles se cuenta que el juego se desarrollaría en un mundo abierto e interactivo. Que se podrían usar armas improvisadas. Los acontecimientos tendrían lugar diez años después de lo acontecido en el primero juego. No se dispondría de la espada celestial desde el principio del juego sino que hay que conseguirla a lo largo del mismo. Se especula que para conseguir la espada primero hay que dominar una serie de artes marciales.

Un saludo.

p.D.: Goldenaxeban me has adelantado por un milisegundo... XD XD XD
Pero tu post va en castellano [rtfm] así que [oki] [oki] [oki]

Nos espera un E3 rico rico.
Rico rico, pero sin fundamento sorpresa. [sonrisa]

Este hilo nos "mata" todos los E3, pero que vidilla le da a EOL el resto del año. XD

Salu2!
Si lo hacen tipo sandbox puede q llegue a jugarlo, este juego no me llamó nada en su primera entrega, pero es q soy muy especialito con los juegos y los gustos en general, cuando me gusta algo me vuelco con ello hasta el final, pero como no me llame lo rehuyo como si se tratara de la peste negra.
Por lo que comentan, todo especulaciones claro, es una mezcla entre un sandbox y God Of War.

Un saludo.
pues me gustaria que fuese como dantes inferno i/o god of war......... [babas]
¿Nadie se ha fijado en lo que pone debajo del 3 en la Official Playstation Magazine?

"The biggest game in the world returns". Si fuese el Episodio 3 (o directamente la tercera entrega) de Half-Life, aún, pero hablando de Modern Warfare... pfff...

Y a ver qué sale del HS 2, a mi el primero me divirtió bastante... De todas formas, ¿estos de Ninja Theory no estaban con el cagarro de reboot de DMC? Porque puestos a seguir con una IP, casi que prefiero que le den al Enslaved, que su final fue bastante torceculos, a que sigan con Heavenly Sword, la verdad...
No me hace mucha gracia eso de un Heavenly Sword como sandbox... Estamos de acuerdo en que eso alargaría bastante la vida del juego (cosa que le faltaba al primero), pero no sé, habrá que ver primero si es verdad y a ver como queda.
Puf, ya ves, el HL episodio 3 xDDDDD
Yo precisamente no he jugado aún ni un half life porque estoy esperando a que terminen el 2, es que es una guarrada tantos años ahí colgando. Va a pasar a la historia junto con el diablo 3, y hasta hace poco el duke nukem forever, pero ese al final va a salir.
De existir un HS2 Ninja Theory, muy posiblemente, no estén vinculados a él.

Un saludo.
Y no se sabe nada de Darksiders 2???? [triston]
el más mejor de los mejores mundiales.... starhawk xD
y sin hilo oficial aún.
mithra escribió:el más mejor de los mejores mundiales.... starhawk xD
y sin hilo oficial aún.

Animaos a hacerlo, es tan facil como crear un wiki y vincularlo al hilo ;)
guerrero_legendario escribió:Y no se sabe nada de Darksiders 2???? [triston]

Para 2012.

mithra escribió:el más mejor de los mejores mundiales.... starhawk xD
y sin hilo oficial aún.

¿No te apetece abrirlo?
Roberto28live escribió:Añadido WRC 2011:

Ubisoft anuncia WRC 2011

Tras la anterior versión desarrollada por Milestone y distribuida por Black Bean Studios ahora es el turno de la editora Ubisoft que se ha hecho con los derechos de la licencia oficial de Rally para 2011.

Aunque aún no hay ninguna información tangible sobre el juego si podemos adelantaros que llegará a las tiendas en el próximo mes de Octubre. Os mantendremos informados sobre cualquier novedad al respecto sobre el juego.

Fuente: Ps3p
Primeras -y nada reveladoras- imágenes de Splinter Cell 6

The first ever off-screen images of Splinter Cell 6 have been leaked today by way of audio product manufacturer Blue Sky.

The images, published by Blue Sky along with an interview about their products in the Ubisoft Toronto studio, reveal series protagonist Sam Fisher wearing his night vision goggles. The text ‘Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell‘ can be read on the title screen. On separate screens, we see the word ‘Arrow’ and ‘SC6′.

Splinter Cell: Conviction, which released on Xbox 360 and PC last April, caused quite a stir after it was discovered Sam would utilize a pair of sonar goggles rather than his iconic night vision goggles. Splinter Cell 6 looks to bring them back.

In March 2010, Ubisoft Toronto confirmed they were well underway on the next Splinter Cell.

See the two images below.

Imagen

Imagen

El Syndicate de Starbreeze con EA será "su proyecto más grande" hasta ahora.

New Starbreeze boss Mikael Nermark has said the Swedish studio’s yet to be announced title with EA Partners is the “biggest project” its worked on so far.

Known so far as Project Redlime, the project is thought to be a reboot of old Molyneux-Bullfrog IP Syndicate.

Not many details was given away on the title whilst speaking to CVG, but Nermark said that it was “the biggest project the studio has ever worked on.”

On the subject of its now canned Bourne project, Newmark added that it was EA, not Starbreeze, that decided to stop work on it, adding the developer could see a future beyond licensed IPs.

“All games have their pros and cons, but of course you could be more creative working on a none contemporary setting. Whatever the project is, if it’s an original IP or license, the most important thing is that you believe in the game and have fun developing it.”

9660 respuestas