CERRANDO [BETA] LATEST Xbox One Experience V. 06/11/2016 - pasamos al nuevo xbox insider program

yo he reportado el problema de la app y al acabar se me ha abierto bien la app y ya funciona, ley de murphy
July 15: New update available for Preview (rs1_xbox_rel_1608.160713-2005)

HOW TO GET IT

• If your console is in Instant-On mode, it will download and install the update and reboot to standby.

• NOTE: Once the update is available, you can manually begin the update by launching the Guide and navigating to All Settings > System > Console info & updates.

• If your console hasn’t downloaded and installed the update by 1:00AM PDT 7/17/2016, you will be prompted to do so at that time.

DETAILS

OS version released: rs1_xbox_rel_1608.160713-2005
Available: 6:00PM PDT 7/15 (1:00AM GMT 16/7)

Thanks for helping us test the latest Xbox One update! We’re eager to show off the new features and experiences we’ve been working on. We’ve noted below a few important things to be aware of before you jump in.

• Certain content (games, apps, DLC) purchased in the new Store may only be available on consoles enrolled in the latest Preview update. This means…
• Games purchased on a console running the latest Preview update can only be played on that console or other consoles running the latest Preview update.
• Games purchased via Xbox.com can be played on any console.
• Games purchased on a console running the previous update can be played on any console.

• Certain parental control features aren’t functioning appropriately in the current build. As a result, we encourage users to exercise caution when letting children access a console that is using the latest Xbox One update until these issues are resolved.

• We’ve added several settings that are already found on Windows today. These include SmartScreen Filter, which sends URLs you visit in apps to Microsoft to check against a list of potentially harmful sites, and advertising ID, which helps Microsoft present you with more personalized ads in Universal Windows Apps. You can choose to turn these off and manage your preferences for how Xbox One uses your information in Settings.

FIXES

• Movies & TV

When viewing a video in the Movies & TV app, the progress bar should now update correctly when playing, rewinding, or fast forwarding.

• Xbox Universal Store

Resolved an issue which could prevent certain currencies from appearing in-game after purchasing from the Store.

• My Games & Apps

• You should no longer lose focus when scrolling to the bottom of Games.
• Resolved an issue which could sometimes cause users to get stuck in a loop attempting to install games and apps, causing error "Something went wrong 0x80073d00".

• Localization

Various localization fixes.

CURRENT KNOWN ISSUES

• Xbox Preview Dashboard

You may encounter an "Unexpected error" screen when attempting to launch the Xbox Preview Dashboard app or Report a problem.

• Blu-Ray Player

When watching a video with the Blu-Ray Player, the screen may dim after a short period of inactivity.

• Payment & Billing

You may be unable to add PayPal as a payment option.

• Users are able to select their own Gamertag at no charge once per account. After this you will be charged for future Gamertag changes. In the current update, any free Gamertag changes will complete successfully. Attempting to purchase a Gamertag change will charge your account, but will not change your Gamertag. Please avoid purchasing a Gamertag change on Xbox One at this time. To successfully change your Gamertag, visit https://account.xbox.com/ChangeGamertag.
• When selecting “Add new” to add a new profile, the add profile interface may take up to 30 seconds to appear.

• Cortana

When using a language Cortana does not support, you may still see references to Cortana in text.

• Pins

If you have pins on your Home to movies, TV shows, or music, they will disappear from Home when that app takes its new app update. The pins for the apps will stay on your Home, easy to get to.

• My Games & Apps

You may encounter an error when attempting to load Ready to Install with a large number of digital games and apps.

• Community Calendar

Links to the Store in Community Calendar event details do not currently function.
Actualizada y ya funciona de nuevo la app.
Antes de actualizar a esta última, ya he visto que funcionaba la XPD. [toctoc]
Espero que tras la actualización, que acabo de empezar, siga funcionando. [carcajad]
Saludos.

Edito: Sigue funcionando tras la actualización [beer] [beer]
(mensaje borrado)
Antes de la ultima actualizacion de ayer por la madrugada funcionaba ya la app preview.
Otra actualización xD
Xefe Mestre escribió:Otra actualización xD

Actualizando!!!!.... Estos no paran.... [qmparto] [qmparto]
DETAILS

OS version released: rs1_xbox_rel_1608.160714-2120
Available: 6:00PM PDT 7/16 (2:00 PM PDT 7/17)

Thanks for helping us test the latest Xbox One update! We’re eager to show off the new features and experiences we’ve been working on. We’ve noted below a few important things to be aware of before you jump in.

• Certain content (games, apps, DLC) purchased in the new Store may only be available on consoles enrolled in the latest Preview update. This means…
• Games purchased on a console running the latest Preview update can only be played on that console or other consoles running the latest Preview update.
• Games purchased on a console running the previous update can be played on any console.

• Certain parental control features aren’t functioning appropriately in the current build. As a result, we encourage users to exercise caution when letting children access a console that is using the latest Xbox One update until these issues are resolved.

• We’ve added several settings that are already found on Windows today. These include SmartScreen Filter, which sends URLs you visit in apps to Microsoft to check against a list of potentially harmful sites, and advertising ID, which helps Microsoft present you with more personalized ads in Universal Windows Apps. You can choose to turn these off and manage your preferences for how Xbox One uses your information in Settings.

FIXES

• My Games & Apps
• You should no longer experience game or application installation failure to start after being added to the queue.
• Games should no longer display as apps in My games & apps

• Cortana
You should no longer an issue which sometimes cause Cortana to fail to switch focus when snapped.

CURRENT KNOWN ISSUES

• Xbox Preview Dashboard
You may encounter an "Unexpected error" screen when attempting to launch the Xbox Preview Dashboard app or Report a problem.

• Blu-Ray Player
When watching a video with the Blu-Ray Player, the screen may dim after a short period of inactivity.

• Payment & Billing

• Users are able to select their own Gamertag at no charge once per account. After this you will be charged for future Gamertag changes. In the current update, any free Gamertag changes will complete successfully. Attempting to purchase a Gamertag change will charge your account, but will not change your Gamertag. Please avoid purchasing a Gamertag change on Xbox One at this time. To successfully change your Gamertag, visit https://account.xbox.com/ChangeGamertag.
• When selecting “Add new” to add a new profile, the add profile interface may take up to 30 seconds to appear.

• Cortana
When using a language Cortana does not support, you may still see references to Cortana in text.

• Pins
If you have pins on your Home to movies, TV shows, or music, they will disappear from Home when that app takes its new app update. The pins for the apps will stay on your Home, easy to get to.

• My Games & Apps
You may encounter an error when attempting to load Ready to Install with a large number of digital games and apps.

• Community Calendar
Links to the Store in Community Calendar event details do not currently function.
Sigue cortana deshabilitada en español?
oscargil2114 escribió:Sigue cortana deshabilitada en español?

Sigue deshabilitada.
marina2 escribió:
oscargil2114 escribió:Sigue cortana deshabilitada en español?

Sigue deshabilitada.

Y espero que lo quiten para siempre
viento polar escribió:Y espero que lo quiten para siempre

[facepalm] y a quien le guste que pasa? Que la arreglen para que funcione bien y el que no quiera usarla que la desactive en configuración
La opcion correcta seria el poder seleccionar si quieres cortana o el decir xbox.
Teniente Ripley escribió:La opcion correcta seria el poder seleccionar si quieres cortana o el decir xbox.

Eso ya lo pusieron, justo cuando la desactivaron para algunos paises como España por lo poco pulida que está.

If you wish to opt-out of Cortana and use the “Xbox…” legacy voice commands, launch the Guide, navigate to All Settings > System > Cortana settings, and flip the first toggle to Off.
Y otra actualización más!!! [360º]
Xefe Mestre escribió:Y otra actualización más!!! [360º]

Esto no para!!!... [qmparto] [qmparto]
DETAILS

OS version released: rs1_xbox_rel_1608.160714-2120
Available: 6:00PM PDT 7/16 (2:00 PM PDT 7/17)

FIXES

• My Games & Apps

Resolved an issue which sometimes caused purchases not to appear in games until the title was restarted.
Performance improvement when scrolling with large collections (no focus loss, no excessive load times)
CURRENT KNOWN ISSUES

• Xbox Preview Dashboard

• Blu-Ray Player

• Payment & Billing

• Cortana

• Pins

• My Games & Apps

• Community Calendar
Se nota que se acerca la fecha final de la liberacion XD
Otra!!!! la 715

July 17: New update available for Preview (rs1_xbox_rel_1608.160715-2114)

FIXES

• My Games & Apps

◾Resolved an issue which sometimes caused purchases not to appear in games until the title was restarted.
◾Performance improvement when scrolling with large collections (no focus loss, no excessive load times)
Ostras llevo desde el viernes sin encender consola y la enciendo hoy y 4GB de actualización.

Supongo que como hay varias desde el viernes y no las tengo ahora me descarga la última entera.
BlackBear escribió:Ostras llevo desde el viernes sin encender consola y la enciendo hoy y 4GB de actualización.

Supongo que como hay varias desde el viernes y no las tengo ahora me descarga la última entera.

Así es, han puesto varias.
patxy1985 escribió:yo he reportado el problema de la app y al acabar se me ha abierto bien la app y ya funciona, ley de murphy

Me pregunto como pudiste reportar el problema de la app XPD desde la consola, si la app que fallaba (XPD) es la única manera de hacer los reportes desde la consola. O fue desde otra consola con el XPD ?
Saludos.
Speed escribió:
patxy1985 escribió:yo he reportado el problema de la app y al acabar se me ha abierto bien la app y ya funciona, ley de murphy

Me pregunto como pudiste reportar el problema de la app XPD desde la consola, si la app que fallaba (XPD) es la única manera de hacer los reportes desde la consola. O fue desde otra consola con el XPD ?
Saludos.

Deje presionado el botón del mando como si fuera a apagar la consola, y a la derecha te sale reportar, desde ahí me dejo reportar el problema. Cuando acabe se me abrió la aplicación.
patxy1985 escribió:
Speed escribió:

Saludos.

Deje presionado el botón del mando como si fuera a apagar la consola, y a la derecha te sale reportar, desde ahí me dejo reportar el problema. Cuando acabe se me abrió la aplicación.

Pero haciendo eso, te lleva a la app XPD, que como no funciona, te sigue dando el error.
Lo que quiere decir que cuando reportaste, te funcionaba ya la app
Saludos.
@Speed pues probé a abrir la app y me daba error, y seguidamente probé desde ahí y me dejo, y cuando acabó de hacer el reporte se me abre la app. No sé cosas raras
Acabo de leer en un sitio que ... el 2 de agosto sueltan la actualización de música de fondo, pero parece que en la actualización gorda, lo cual no creo sin antes pasar por la beta...

lo que si es claro es que por el acuerdo de exclusividad de spootify con la plataforma del lado, no se va pode escuchar por el momento según aclararon el el twitter.

Alguien sabe algo del tema con respecto a prueba en beta de música de fondo... cosa que espero con el corazón!!!!
darcomix escribió:Acabo de leer en un sitio que ... el 2 de agosto sueltan la actualización de música de fondo, pero parece que en la actualización gorda, lo cual no creo sin antes pasar por la beta...

lo que si es claro es que por el acuerdo de exclusividad de spootify con la plataforma del lado, no se va pode escuchar por el momento según aclararon el el twitter.

Alguien sabe algo del tema con respecto a prueba en beta de música de fondo... cosa que espero con el corazón!!!!

Hombre siendo el 2 de agosto la liberación para todos, la semana que viene o la otra debería estar ya para los beta.
otra actualizacion esta noche, ahora mismo estoy actualizando
Y OTRO PERRITO PILOTO!!!

July 18: New update available for Preview (rs1_xbox_rel_1608.160716-2035)

HOW TO GET IT

• If your console is in Instant-On mode, it will download and install the update and reboot to standby.

• NOTE: Once the update is available, you can manually begin the update by launching the Guide and navigating to All Settings > System > Console info & updates.

• If your console hasn’t downloaded and installed the update by 2:00 PM PDT 7/19/2016, you will be prompted to do so at that time.

DETAILS

OS version released: rs1_xbox_rel_1608.160716-2035
Available: 6:00PM PDT 7/18 (1:00 AM GMT 19/7)

FIXES

• Pins

Resolved an issue which could sometimes cause pins with no app installed to link to the wrong Store page.

• My games & apps

Resolved an issue which could cause tile art to display at an incorrect resolution.

CURRENT KNOWN ISSUES

• Guide
The Guide may fail to launch by navigating to the left on the dashboard or double tapping the Xbox button.

• Xbox Preview Dashboard

• Cortana

• Pins

• My Games & Apps

• Community Calendar

• The Crew
The Crew may fail to launch if purchased via Games with Gold.
darcomix escribió:Acabo de leer en un sitio que ... el 2 de agosto sueltan la actualización de música de fondo, pero parece que en la actualización gorda, lo cual no creo sin antes pasar por la beta...

Para Spotify hay una app universal en la Store de Windows que no es la oficial, pero funciona. Con un poco de suerte podemos usarla.
Buenas gente

os cuento un problemilla que me ha pasado hoy.

He comprado un coche para el Rocket League desde la consola siendo preview y tras varios errores recibi el correo de la confirmacion de la compra y se me bajo sin problemas

El colega con el que comparto cuenta me dijo que a el no se le descargo y me parecio muy extraño... total que miro en la tienda desde la web y me aparece el coche para comprar otra vez, vamos como si no estubiera comprado

Lo mas raro es que en el historial de compras si que me aparece el coche como comprado pero en la ficha del juego no

Os a pasado? alguna solucion?

Gracias!
NeOz7 escribió:Buenas gente

He comprado un coche para el Rocket League desde la consola siendo preview y tras varios errores recibi el correo de la confirmacion de la compra y se me bajo sin problemas

El colega con el que comparto cuenta me dijo que a el no se le descargo y me parecio muy extraño... total que miro en la tienda desde la web y me aparece el coche para comprar otra vez, vamos como si no estubiera comprado

Lo mas raro es que en el historial de compras si que me aparece el coche como comprado pero en la ficha del juego no

Gracias!

Esto es lo que pone en las notas de cada actualización a modo de advertencia:

Dominhate escribió:
NeOz7 escribió:Buenas gente

Gracias!

Esto es lo que pone en las notas de cada actualización a modo de advertencia:

gracias no lo habia visto [ayay]
Me acabo de dar cuenta de que la aplicación del tiempo (MSN El Tiempo) me ha aparecido en "Listo para instalar".
No recuerdo haberla visto antes. Ya llegan las aplicaciones universales, por lo que se ve.
Saludos.
@Speed

A mi también me sale esa nueva app
viento polar escribió:@Speed

A mi también me sale esa nueva app

Lo gracioso es que me da un error 0x87e10bca que ya he reportado. [carcajad] [+risas]
Saludos.
Están haciendo pruebas y esas apps se les cuelan..
A saber porque esta ahi.
Yo creo que está ahí porque es un Windows 10 el S.O. de la consola.
Igual que están Movies & TV, Edge, OneDrive o Cortana.

Por cierto, si vas a la Tienda, MSN El Tiempo te pide actualizar, pero a mi me sigue fallando. [360º]
Saludos.
me funciona msn el tiempo, se ve de escandalo que bueno, y me a saltado un update obligatorio
Espero que pongan de nuevo el poder anclar las cosas de la tienda al inicio como antes lo echo mucho en falta. :(
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Otraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

July 20: New update available for Preview (rs1_xbox_rel_1608.160718-1902)

HOW TO GET IT

• If your console hasn’t downloaded and installed the update by 2:00 PM PDT 7/21/2016, you will be prompted to do so at that time.

DETAILS

OS version released: rs1_xbox_rel_1608.160718-1902
Available: 6:00PM PDT 7/20 (1:00 AM GMT 19/7)

FIXES

• Xbox Universal Store

The Terms of Use should no longer appear again after backing out of the purchase interface.

• CAST

Resolved an issue which could cause the console to crash in response to using the media remote with the CAST app.

• Home

Resolved an issue which caused a white flash to appear when launching the context menu (pressing menu button) while a game or app is minimized in the large tile on Home.

• My Games & Apps

• Games should no longer appear in the Apps category.
• Pressing the Xbox button after a game or app finishes installing should now correctly launch the game or app.

• Localization

• Numerous localization fixes for Home, Sign in, and Settings.

CURRENT KNOWN ISSUES

• Guide
The Guide may fail to launch by navigating to the left on the dashboard or double tapping the Xbox button.

• Netflix

You may experience a “Do you own this game or app?” error when launching or using Netflix if it was installed by another user on the console.
Workaround: While signed in as the primary user, uninstall Netflix, navigate to the Store, search for Netflix and select Free to download and install it.

• Cortana

• Pins

• My Games & Apps

• Community Calendar

EDITO:

HERE COMES THE WEATHER! - Weather App Available!

We’re very excited to announce that the MSN Weather app is now available on Xbox. You can find it in the Store by searching for Weather.

Please take it for a test drive and let us know what you think!
Y ya está aquí Groove Music con un Coming Soon pero ya está [beer]
Prometiendo la esperada música de fondo (background music) [beer]
El tiempo con traducción a medias, ya funciona. [risita]
Saludos.
la sección en la tienda de apps ha cambiado? Alguien puede hecharle un pantallazo?
¿Cuándo sale la versión final de la ultima actualización de SO? Me refiero para todos los usuarios , no solo para los que tienen las versiones betas
sonyfallon escribió:¿Cuándo sale la versión final de la ultima actualización de SO? Me refiero para todos los usuarios , no solo para los que tienen las versiones betas

2 de Agosto
4265 respuestas