CERRANDO [BETA] LATEST Xbox One Experience V. 06/11/2016 - pasamos al nuevo xbox insider program

Novedad.

" Say Bonjour to Dailymotion!

Please welcome Dailymotion to our family of Xbox One apps by taking it for a test drive and giving us feedback on your experience. Search the Store for the app and please give us your feedback!

Thanks "

Otra APP
Capi America escribió:
sonyfallon escribió:¿Cuándo sale la versión final de la ultima actualización de SO? Me refiero para todos los usuarios , no solo para los que tienen las versiones betas

2 de Agosto

Vale , ya queda menos [360º]
Kenwood escribió:Novedad.

Please welcome Dailymotion to our family of Xbox One apps by taking it for a test drive and giving us feedback on your experience. Search the Store for the app and please give us your feedback!

Thanks "

Otra APP

Esa ya estaba no?
Capi America escribió:
Kenwood escribió:Novedad.

Thanks "

Otra APP

Esa ya estaba no?

El post es de hoy, puede ser que la APP ya estuviera en Windows 10 pero no en ONE.

Y si no es así que alguien me corrija.
Se me ha puesto solo starwars a actualizar, se actualizan solos los juegos ya sin tener que dejarla en reposo?

Pues si, confirmado. Se actualizan sin ponerla en reposo como en ps4
DETAILS

OS version released: rs1_xbox_rel_1608.160720-1942
Available: 6:00PM PDT 7/22 (1:00 AM GMT 23/7)

Thanks for helping us test the latest Xbox One update! We’re eager to show off the new features and experiences we’ve been working on. We’ve noted below a few important things to be aware of before you jump in.

• Certain content (games, apps, DLC) purchased in the new Store may only be available on consoles enrolled in the latest Preview update. This means…
• Games purchased on a console running the latest Preview update can only be played on that console or other consoles running the latest Preview update.
• Games purchased via Xbox.com can be played on any console.
• Games purchased on a console running the previous update can be played on any console.

• Certain parental control features aren’t functioning appropriately in the current build. As a result, we encourage users to exercise caution when letting children access a console that is using the latest Xbox One update until these issues are resolved.

• We’ve added several settings that are already found on Windows today. These include SmartScreen Filter, which sends URLs you visit in apps to Microsoft to check against a list of potentially harmful sites, and advertising ID, which helps Microsoft present you with more personalized ads in Universal Windows Apps. You can choose to turn these off and manage your preferences for how Xbox One uses your information in Settings.

FIXES

• DLC
Resolved an issue which could cause games with a large number of DLC (Dead or Alive 5 Last Round, Rockband 4, Rocksmith 2014) to take a long time to load.

• CAST
Resolved an issue which could cause the Guide to crash while CAST is being used in the background.

• Installation
• Installation progress for universal apps should now always display on the Home dashboard.
• Resolved an issue which could sometimes prevent universal apps from being installed.

• Guide
• Resolved an issue which could sometimes cause a user in party chat to show as offline after closing the Guide.
• This build contains a fix to address a Guide and party chat crash while broadcasting with Twitch.
• The Guide should no longer fail to launch by navigating to the left on the dashboard or double tapping the Xbox button.

• Localization
• Localization fixes for universal apps.
• Localization fixes for Home.

• Power & standby
Resolved an issue which could cause the console to crash when entering connected standby.

• Apps
Resolved an issue which could cause a low resolution splash screen to display when launching universal apps.

You should now be able to purchase a Gamertag change on the console.

• Cortana
• When using Microsoft Edge in full screen mode, saying “Hey Cortana, go to <website>” should no longer cause Microsoft Edge to become snapped.
• Parents should now be able to adjust Cortana (speech) settings for child accounts.

• In-Game Purchases
When launching an in-game marketplace, a progress spinner will now appear while the in-game marketplace is loading.

• Game DVR
Resolved an issue which could prevent users from creating new game clips.

• Destiny
Resolved an issue which could sometimes cause Destiny to fail to launch.

CURRENT KNOWN ISSUES

You may be unable to answer calls through Skype notifications.

• Netflix
You may experience a “Do you own this game or app?” error when launching or using Netflix if it was installed by another user on the console.
Workaround: While signed in as the primary user, uninstall Netflix, navigate to the Store, search for Netflix and select Free to download and install it.

• Purchasing a Gamertag change on the console is not functioning in non-US locales at this time.
• When selecting “Add new” to add a new profile, the add profile interface may take up to 30 seconds to appear.

• Cortana
When using a language Cortana does not support, you may still see references to Cortana in text.

• Pins
If you have pins on your Home to movies, TV shows, or music, they will disappear from Home when that app takes its new app update. The pins for the apps will stay on your Home, easy to get to.

• My Games & Apps
• You may encounter an error when attempting to load Ready to Install with a large number of digital games and apps.
• If a universal app version of an app is available, the version which is not currently installed may appear under Ready to Install (causing what appears to be the same app both installed and in Ready to Install).

• Community Calendar
Links to the Store in Community Calendar event details do not currently function.
josedavidqp escribió:Se me ha puesto solo starwars a actualizar, se actualizan solos los juegos ya sin tener que dejarla en reposo?

Como es eso???,se actualizan lo juegos con la consola totalmente apagada???o al encenderla comienzan a actualizar
Four_Horsemen escribió:
josedavidqp escribió:Se me ha puesto solo starwars a actualizar, se actualizan solos los juegos ya sin tener que dejarla en reposo?

Como es eso???,se actualizan lo juegos con la consola totalmente apagada???o al encenderla comienzan a actualizar
En mis aplicaciones y juegos hay una pestaña que pone actualizaciones, ahi te aparece todo lo que tienes por actualizar, pero en mi caso no se me actualiza solo, tengo que darle a actualizar. La tengo en ahorro de energia.

Actualizando a esta ultima...
esta ultima si que tiene fixes mejor mejor
Ok, actualizando a esta 720
La consola estando apagada se pondría en modo reposo ella sola y actualiza o cómo?

Por cierto, cada vez que leo el título del hilo y veo ese "LASTEST"..... menuda patada al diccionario inglés. Latest, por favor.
Como le puedo meter la música mia para escuchalo de fondo?
viento polar escribió:Como le puedo meter la música mia para escuchalo de fondo?
Me interesa.

Creo que hay que subir la musica a OneDrive, pero ya no se mas. A ver si alguien nos hace un mini tutorial o una explicacion.
Ami con esta actuañizacion me da problema en el Smite no llega a unirme a ninguna partida se keda como congelada la carga
viento polar escribió:Como le puedo meter la música mia para escuchalo de fondo?

Eso aún no está
De momento se puede escuchar lo que tengas en one drive en la one, pero no en segundo plano.
Me acaba de saltar una de 4 GB, la última que tenía era la de MSN weather. ¿Salió alguna ayer o antes de ayer?
Señores podéis anclar el oneguide en marca,es que a mi no me deja ponerlo,haber si lo podéis míralo y si no podéis repórtalo saludo
saintsoftware escribió:Me acaba de saltar una de 4 GB, la última que tenía era la de MSN weather. ¿Salió alguna ayer o antes de ayer?

El otro día a mi me pasó lo mismo...supongo que aunque vayas al día si falta un archivo o detecta algo te lo baja de nuevo entero, lo normal en esto es si te saltas una update, te lo baja entero.

Lo raro que me pasó, fue que actualizé mirando el foro oficial actualizo a las 10 de la noche de aquí, reviso si hay otra superior, no la hay, (de hecho lo voy posteando aquí etc normalmente) después de actualizar ya digo a las 10 de la noche, fue encender la consola a las 3 de la mañana mas o menos, y saltar directamente el update de 4gb, y unas horas antes había actualizado, por lo tanto esto pasa también por algún otro motivo y no solo por saltarse alguna.

No le des vueltas es eso, si saltas alguna update te lo baja entero, aunque para lo que describo debe de haber alguna otra cosa que pase, y no es la primera vez...pero bueno no es nada importante.

De todas formas te digo: Updates salieron los días 23, 22, 20, 18, 17, 16, 15, 14, 13, 12, 7 y 4

Si mal no recuerdo creo que hay otra después de la de MSN Weather y si la saltaste, te lo baja entero.

No descartar otra hoy.

Y aquí se puede comprobar http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_early_acces ... /5618.aspx

Saludos
Las actualizaciones suelen saltar a las 3 de la mañana hora española y si te saltas 1 de ellas ya sabes que te comes el so de nuevo para descargar.Por ejemplo te puedes desconectar hoy a las 2:30 de la madrugada y que ms saque una actualizacion 30m despues y tu te vuelvas a conectar la noche siguiente a las 3:30 y que ms sacara a las 3 otra actualizacion por lo que te saltastes 1 y tienes que bajarte todo de nuevo.
DETAILS

OS version released: rs1_xbox_rel_1608.160721-1913
Available: 6:00PM PDT 7/23 (1:00 AM GMT 24/7)

Thanks for helping us test the latest Xbox One update! We’re eager to show off the new features and experiences we’ve been working on. We’ve noted below a few important things to be aware of before you jump in.

• Certain content (games, apps, DLC) purchased in the new Store may only be available on consoles enrolled in the latest Preview update. This means…
• Games purchased on a console running the latest Preview update can only be played on that console or other consoles running the latest Preview update.
• Games purchased on a console running the previous update can be played on any console.

• Certain parental control features aren’t functioning appropriately in the current build. As a result, we encourage users to exercise caution when letting children access a console that is using the latest Xbox One update until these issues are resolved.

• We’ve added several settings that are already found on Windows today. These include SmartScreen Filter, which sends URLs you visit in apps to Microsoft to check against a list of potentially harmful sites, and advertising ID, which helps Microsoft present you with more personalized ads in Universal Windows Apps. You can choose to turn these off and manage your preferences for how Xbox One uses your information in Settings.

FIXES

• My Games & Apps
• Resolved an issue which could cause certain universal apps (Movies & TV) and updates to get stuck in the queue.
• The user's selected background color should now be applied to game and app tiles appearing in Updates and Ready to install.

• Cortana
• Resolved an issue which caused certain phrases like "Hey Cortana play music", "Hey Cortana launch videos" to return an error rather than launch Groove Music or Movies & TV.
• Build contains a fix to address Cortana failing to launch certain games and apps.

• Blu-Ray Player
You should no longer encounter "Installation Stopped" errors when attempting to download or update the Blu-Ray Player app.

CURRENT KNOWN ISSUES

• Netflix
You may experience a “Do you own this game or app?” error when launching or using Netflix if it was installed by another user on the console.
Workaround: While signed in as the primary user, uninstall Netflix, navigate to the Store, search for Netflix and select Free to download and install it.

• Purchasing a Gamertag change on the console is not functioning in non-US locales at this time.
• When selecting “Add new” to add a new profile, the add profile interface may take up to 30 seconds to appear.

• Cortana
When using a language Cortana does not support, you may still see references to Cortana in text.

• Pins
If you have pins on your Home to movies, TV shows, or music, they will disappear from Home when that app takes its new app update. The pins for the apps will stay on your Home, easy to get to.

• My Games & Apps
• You may encounter an error when attempting to load Ready to Install with a large number of digital games and apps.
• If a universal app version of an app is available, the version which is not currently installed may appear under Ready to Install (causing what appears to be the same app both installed and in Ready to Install).

• Community Calendar
Links to the Store in Community Calendar event details do not currently function.
Ok, la 721, pues ala, actualizando.
Nose si alguien mas le pasa pero cuando entra en mi juegos y aplicaciones me voy a actualizaciones y siempre me piden que actualicé la app del tiempo groove música y movies tv, a un que apagué la consola y la enciendo de nuevo me sale esa tres aplicaciones para actualizar, alguien mas le pasa?
viento polar escribió:Nose si alguien mas le pasa pero cuando entra en mi juegos y aplicaciones me voy a actualizaciones y siempre me piden que actualicé la app del tiempo groove música y movies tv, a un que apagué la consola y la enciendo de nuevo me sale esa tres aplicaciones para actualizar, alguien mas le pasa?

A mi me ha pedido 3 veces actualizarlas sin cambios aparentes. Puede que haya algún fallo o que las actualicen cada 3 horas [carcajad]
Stilo16v escribió:
viento polar escribió:Nose si alguien mas le pasa pero cuando entra en mi juegos y aplicaciones me voy a actualizaciones y siempre me piden que actualicé la app del tiempo groove música y movies tv, a un que apagué la consola y la enciendo de nuevo me sale esa tres aplicaciones para actualizar, alguien mas le pasa?

A mi me ha pedido 3 veces actualizarlas sin cambios aparentes. Puede que haya algún fallo o que las actualicen cada 3 horas [carcajad]

no vea que rollo que tengamos que actualizar siempre la misma app [+risas]
Duda, aun nada con las app wup?
y otra actualizacion, a ver si meten la musica en segundo plano de una vez
July 24: New update available for Preview (rs1_xbox_rel_1608.160722-1911)

HOW TO GET IT

• If your console is in Instant-On mode, it will download and install the update and reboot to standby.

• NOTE: Once the update is available, you can manually begin the update by launching the Guide and navigating to All Settings > System > Console info & updates.

• If your console hasn’t downloaded and installed the update by 2:00 PM PDT 7/25/2016, you will be prompted to do so at that time.

DETAILS

OS version released: rs1_xbox_rel_1608.160722-1911
Available: 6:00PM PDT 7/24 (1:00 AM GMT 25/7)

FIXES

• My Games & Apps
• Resolved an issue which could cause certain universal apps (Movies & TV) language selections not to function properly on the console.
• Resolved and issue with Game DVR where game clips would fail to upload to Xbox Live.

• Resolved an issue where pending UWA updates automatically started when launching the app.
• Resolved and issue with MSN Weather App.

• Resolved an issue where UWAs were taking 5+ seconds to show splash screen on first launch with no indication of activity.

• Purchased gamertag changes
• Resolved an issue where purchased gamertag changes were hanging in purchase flow.

CURRENT KNOWN ISSUES

• Netflix

• Cortana

• Pins

• My Games & Apps

• Community Calendar
y otra actualizacion mas, 448 megas
Bueno, pues se nota que se acerca el día con actualizaciones diarias.

Me fastidia que Groove Music sea un servicio estilo google play music y no como spotify, en donde para escuchar algo,radio,etc.. o te suscribes por 10€/mes o nada.

Se puede aprovechar el asunto de OneDrive pero aún así espero que la música en segundo plano no lo limiten sólo a Groove y que se pueda usar en segundo plano para escuchar mediante DLNA...
July 25: New update available for Preview (rs1_xbox_rel_1608.160723-1903)

HOW TO GET IT

• If your console is in Instant-On mode, it will download and install the update and reboot to standby.

• NOTE: Once the update is available, you can manually begin the update by launching the Guide and navigating to All Settings > System > Console info & updates.

• If your console hasn’t downloaded and installed the update by 2:00 PM PDT 7/26/2016, you will be prompted to do so at that time.

DETAILS

OS version released: rs1_xbox_rel_1608.160723-1903
Available: 6:00PM PDT 7/25 (1:00 AM GMT 26/7)

FIXES

• CAST
Resolved an issue where attempting to load tips in CAST would prompt you to sign in and reinstall the app.

• Installation
Resolved an issue which caused certain universal apps to fail to launch if installed on an external hard drive.

You should now be able to purchase a Gamertag change on consoles in non-US locales.

CURRENT KNOWN ISSUES

• Netflix

When selecting “Add new” to add a new profile, the add profile interface may take up to 30 seconds to appear.

• Cortana

• Pins

• My Games & Apps
If a universal app version of an app is available, the version which is not currently installed may appear under Ready to Install (causing what appears to be the same app both installed and in Ready to Install).

• Community Calendar
Ya pondrán el spotify. Paciencia.
Wh1TeSn4Ke escribió:Ya pondrán el spotify. Paciencia.

Complicado, tienen un acuerdo de exclusividad con sony.
SpoD escribió:
Wh1TeSn4Ke escribió:Ya pondrán el spotify. Paciencia.

Complicado, tienen un acuerdo de exclusividad con sony.

Hay una app universal que no es de Spotify que funciona en W10. Con un poco de suerte el creador la adapta...
Vaya comedia con actualizar casi cada dia la app del tiempo y peliculas/tv.
Que encima hoy esta ultima no me deja. Se para sola la instalacion. Ya lo he reportado.
Edito: la he desinstalado y ahora si me ha dejado.
¿Os han salido a vosotros las dos apps extrañas de 2 megas y poco?
Lo veo aún bastante verde como para lanzarla a todo el mundo el día 2 de agosto...
Ruda46 escribió:Lo veo aún bastante verde como para lanzarla a todo el mundo el día 2 de agosto...

Bueno, quedan 7 dias aún, habría que hacer un balance de cuando nos la dieron para probarla a ahora como está, y yo creo ha avanzado bastante, aún le queda si, pero veamos los errores conocidos que estan trabajando en ellos:

CURRENT KNOWN ISSUES

• Netflix
When selecting “Add new” to add a new profile, the add profile interface may take up to 30 seconds to appear.
• Cortana
• Pins
• My Games & Apps
If a universal app version of an app is available, the version which is not currently installed may appear under Ready to Install (causing what appears to be the same app both installed and in Ready to Install).
• Community Calendar

Mas lo que se va reportando y hombre con el ritmo de actualización día a día si me creo lleguen a tiempo, pero bueno es solo una opinión.
Kenwood escribió:
Ruda46 escribió:Lo veo aún bastante verde como para lanzarla a todo el mundo el día 2 de agosto...

Bueno, quedan 7 dias aún, habría que hacer un balance de cuando nos la dieron para probarla a ahora como está, y yo creo ha avanzado bastante, aún le queda si, pero veamos los errores conocidos que estan trabajando en ellos:

CURRENT KNOWN ISSUES

• Netflix
• Cortana
• Pins
• My Games & Apps
• Community Calendar

Mas lo que se va reportando y hombre con el ritmo de actualización día a día si me creo lleguen a tiempo, pero bueno es solo una opinión.

Yo la veo muy verde para que la saquen el dia 2, y tiene mucho mas fallo app del tiempo tv y película música hay que actualizar todos los dia y no creo que sea normal,después no puede anclar lo de tv guía en marca y mas fallo que tiene esta beta
¿Desde cuando los fallos en una Beta no son normales? :)

Precisamente para eso nos lanzan versión tras versión, están arreglando cosas día a día no entiendo donde está lo "raro" llegará un momento que no haya que reportar mas, no encuentro diferencia del modo de actuar de Microsoft para esta update para la consola a otras...es una Beta y se están asegurando el correcto funcionamiento...y nosotros actualizamos y reportamos, veremos como está dentro de 7 dias.

Saludos
Kenwood escribió:¿Desde cuando los fallos en una Beta no son normales? :)

Precisamente para eso nos lanzan versión tras versión, están arreglando cosas día a día no entiendo donde está lo "raro" llegará un momento que no haya que reportar mas, no encuentro diferencia del modo de actuar de Microsoft para esta update para la consola a otras...es una Beta y se están asegurando el correcto funcionamiento...y nosotros actualizamos y reportamos, veremos como está dentro de 7 dias.

Saludos

La gente se apunta para ver las novedades antes que los demás, pero muchos olvidan que es una beta y como tal tiene fallos, puede tener muchos o pocos, pero los hay, pero tranquilo esto viene de mucho tiempo atrás, algún día quizás logren entenderlo XD XD
No sé si os pasará a vosotros pero a mi me ocurre que cuando me salta una actualización de la consola, y siendo del programa preview es casi todos los días, empieza a descargar muy rápido pero a medida que avanza la descarga se vuelve muuy lenta hasta el punto de que una descarga de 400 megas me tarda unos 10 o 15 minutos hasta que la consola arranca con la actualización ya instalada. Sobre todo se vuelve más lenta a partir del 30 % aproximadamente.
Decir que tengo una conexión de 30 megas y la verdad que me va muy bien en descargas de juegos, demos y demás.
sephirot21 escribió:No sé si os pasará a vosotros pero a mi me ocurre que cuando me salta una actualización de la consola, y siendo del programa preview es casi todos los días, empieza a descargar muy rápido pero a medida que avanza la descarga se vuelve muuy lenta hasta el punto de que una descarga de 400 megas me tarda unos 10 o 15 minutos hasta que la consola arranca con la actualización ya instalada. Sobre todo se vuelve más lenta a partir del 30 % aproximadamente.
Decir que tengo una conexión de 30 megas y la verdad que me va muy bien en descargas de juegos, demos y demás.

A mi me pasa igual y tengo 200 megas, supongo que será así.
saintsoftware escribió:¿Os han salido a vosotros las dos apps extrañas de 2 megas y poco?

SI. Como 2 dianas que no se ni para que sirven. A mi me deja ver como la pantalla del navegador y nada mas :-?
Kenwood escribió:
sephirot21 escribió:No sé si os pasará a vosotros pero a mi me ocurre que cuando me salta una actualización de la consola, y siendo del programa preview es casi todos los días, empieza a descargar muy rápido pero a medida que avanza la descarga se vuelve muuy lenta hasta el punto de que una descarga de 400 megas me tarda unos 10 o 15 minutos hasta que la consola arranca con la actualización ya instalada. Sobre todo se vuelve más lenta a partir del 30 % aproximadamente.

A mi me pasa igual y tengo 200 megas, supongo que será así.

Pues me quedo más tranquilo, porque ya me estaba mosqueando mi compañía.

Gracias compañero ;)
Y otra de 429 megas, @kenwood te tocan las características.
DETAILS

OS version released: rs1_xbox_rel_1608.160725-1822
Available: 6:30PM PDT 7/26 (1:00 AM GMT 27/7)

FIXES

• My Games & Apps
• Resolved an issue which could cause a blank tile to remain after uninstalling a universal app.
• Resolved an issue which could sometimes cause universal apps to fail to launch.

• Home
Universal app tiles should no longer show up as 0% installation progress on the Home dashboard.

CURRENT KNOWN ISSUES

• My Games & Apps
• You may encounter an an installation error (0x800700002) when attempting to install or update universal apps.
Workaround: Uninstall and reinstall the app. If you have the app installed on both the internal hard drive and an external hard drive, be sure to uninstall from both.

• Netflix

• Pins

• Community Calendar
La 725

FIXES

• My Games & Apps
• Resolved an issue which could cause a blank tile to remain after uninstalling a universal app.
• Resolved an issue which could sometimes cause universal apps to fail to launch.

• Home
Universal app tiles should no longer show up as 0% installation progress on the Home dashboard.

Actualizando
4265 respuestas